HomeCrewCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

So which game are you playing these days?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Xs
Spammer Noob - Level 0
Spammer Noob - Level 0

Number of posts : 5264

PostSo which game are you playing these days?

Well i thought i'd be dandy to have a thread like this one so we can always know which game everyone else is playing ... this way if one of us is looking for a new game he/she can simply come and look here ...

me? i just finished BioShock ... superb game ... to start things off the gfx and the storyline were nice and kept me interested since the word go ....

Now starting Mass Effect ... according to triss its superb ... i'll let you know once i'm done ..
Back to top Go down
http://www.destinycrew.com
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

So which game are you playing these days? :: Comments

Re: So which game are you playing these days?
Post on Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:28 pm by patriota_PL
Gimmmeeeeee Heroes 2 FTW *-*
Post on Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:35 pm by DizordA
NEVER ITS MINE!!! MY PRECIOUS!!!
Post on Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:54 pm by patriota_PL
It's a bit hard nowadays to buy Heroes 2. I think it is only possible in packets with other parts:(
Post on Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:00 pm by DizordA
I used to play it like 10-13 years ago when it got released because a friends brother bought it. We were playin that game 24/7.

Although like 2-4 years they made a re-release or something so thats how I got my current copy. So might not be completly impossible.

But doesnt hurt to see if ya can download it somewhere.

And anyways youre sure not getting my copy!!!
Post on Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:16 pm by patriota_PL
My buddy has heroes 1 2 3 with all additions but he is in Bulgaria:P
I will buy one and we can try multiplayer:D
BTW: Godam Invo in my childhood my parents couldn't afford such gadgets *-*
Post on Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:27 pm by DizordA
Youre goin down!!! Twisted Evil
Post on Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:32 pm by patriota_PL
I will kick your azz with my eyes covered naab...;] I am a moderfokin emissary of war...
Post on Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:42 pm by DizordA
patriota_PL wrote:
I will kick your azz with my eyes covered naab...;] I am a moderfokin emissary of war...

You just lost all my respect... calling yourself "emissary" *sighs*
Post on Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:56 am by patriota_PL
I will teach you respect:D
Post on Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:21 am by _Angelica_
mininova.org/com/1111245
Post on Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:16 pm by patriota_PL
Half Life: Opposing Force
Started after todays war-.-
Post on Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:20 pm by SsSaAaili
Playing The Sims 3

Here's a pic of one of my sims screwing around with the VR goggles.. LMAO!
Post on Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:52 pm by patriota_PL
Geeez. Whole Sims series is sick... ;P
Post on Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:21 pm by kawaii87
play celestial destroyer and i am gardening seed of jealousy to sg who play jade dynasty

ya celestial destroyer get pet but we dont get full pet quest
and sad too
Post on Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:24 am by rinmotoka
Guitar Hero III

Let's rock!!!!
Post on Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:18 am by theanalyzer
Brothers in Arms Hells Highway

its a good ww2 game with quality drama (based on real life i think)

also ME (today i hope)
Kingdom Heroes - Publisher: Aeriagames.com
Post on Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:15 am by RaZoRBLaDeZ
A brief introduction...

I am RaZoRBLaDeZ, Guild Leader of IMMoRTaL. No... I am not here to recruit. lol. I am friends with WarMir and Hitaro and have a great deal of respect. That said, I am here to give you insight into an awesome F2P game that is now in commercial release. That's right, FREE! Just Register, download, install and Play. Wink

Do you like PvP, PvE, instances, Large scale Siege War, ingame events and a great community?

Kingdom Heroes has all those attributes I just listed. No, I am not here as an advertisement. I am here to invite you all to create your guild, DESTINY, in our Nation, form an alliance with us and dominate the game.

Those who decide to try it out, follow these brief instructions to locate us and we'll help you all get up and running.

When prompted for Server, chose "Tianxia". Channel 1 is All PvP so if you don't want to get owned early on, choose channel 2 or 3 for starters.

After you make your character and make your way through the tutorial, you will be asked which Nation to serve. Select the link that either has the word(s) "Cao Cao" or "Wei". Once you have chosen, get on "Country" chat and ask, "Is there anyone from IMMoRTaL guild here?" Once DESTINY is established, We will add you to our Union and then let the conquest begin! Mwuhahahaha! xD

Best Regards ...
Post on Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:08 am by FireSile

an gameplay for those who are lazy to look it up ^^
Post on Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:44 am by WarMir
Raaazooooorrrr XD
Welcome on DES Forum m8 ;D
Post on Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:31 am by Rossa
I bought Gotic 3 and having fun with massive killing orc's, hehe. This game is masacre, expecially when you dont like help of NPC's which should follow you and helping with orc's ;p
Post on Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:12 pm by [PT]
i alrdy played gothic 3..i have it on steam.. but didnt like it xD

Now im playing fable :P awsome magics there ;D
Post on Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:06 pm by Rossa
In gothic 3 i even dont use any magic, even scrolls, dotn like it. Only white weapons for me ;p
Post on Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:35 pm by WarMir
Iam in Martial Empires, waiting for updates....
Post on Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:49 pm by [PT]
Weel guys im gonna try it out kingdom heroes, who wanna play with me? ;D
Post on Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:22 am by rinmotoka
Mafia II
Post on Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:39 am by JuGReeZy
Mafia II Completed on Medium and Hard,
Now playing Mafia II Jimmy's Vendetta.
Post on Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:12 am by theanalyzer
Rossa wrote:
In gothic 3 i even dont use any magic, even scrolls, dotn like it. Only white weapons for me ;p

ahh Gothic 3, i was so excited to play that game after i finished Elder Scrolls 4 ~2008...... but it was sadly disappointing

The Good:
* Graphics : Simply mind blowing. awesome forestry/trees/ landscape. i feel it was even better than elder scrolls 4. its makes u instantly feel like ur living there.
* World : was massive and lovely to explore.

The Bad
* Gameplay : attcking mobs is simply bleh. best hope is to be 1 feet away from intended target, start cliking like a maniac so that the hero goes into unstoppable swings. once interrupted, it becomes annoying to regain the momentum. basic slings are just ... prehistoric. monsters will jump and pop from anywhere. troll/orc stuck in a cave will simply spawn out of nowwhere.
* Engine : bugged as hell, BSoDs for life. system hog, not optimized at all.
* Quests : Good, but bugged with npcs not spawning or missing.

There was alot of expectations from Gothic 3, but simply failed miserably as developers released it too early/incomplete/bugged. If i remember correctly they released patch 1.1, 1.2 and then stopped and pulled the plug completely. but ppl were still interested and DID DEVELOPER WORK by releasing "Community" patches to fix ingame issues.... mostly quests.

besides the fact that there was more bad than good.... i still finished the game. although in the end, had to use cheats (ie to spawn from one map location to another) ... ended up playin the game in developer mode...

good news is, we can expect Gothic 4 to be out ~ Oct 2010 and it wont be made by the same developer.. ie Piranha bytes, so imma def give it a try

edit:

it seems that there was another Gothic 3(2006) released, called Gothic 3 : Forsaken Gods(2008). the latter was remade by an Indian company hired by publishers (JoWood) of the game.

Quote :

Essen, 2008-11-21 Today JoWooD Productions Software AG, publisher of our games Gothic II, Gothic – Night of the Raven and Gothic 3 has officially released their new game Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods (date for German market).

We have agreed to their usage of our registered trade mark "Gothic“.

However, to avoid any misconceptions about the game itself we have to state that we have not been involved with its development in any way. All development was done by the India based company Trine Games who have been hired by JoWooD for this purpose.

There has never been any contact between us and Trine Games. We do not know more about the game than anyone else – in fact we have bought our copy of the game at a local retail store only yesterday 20th of November.

it also seems that its called a "standalone expansion" and was made after the community patches .... reviews still call it a mess and the community is request the source code to be revealed so that they can "fix" it again... LOL

Quote :

Gothic 3 : Forsaken Gods is full of bugs, just as the main game was. Fans are complaining about the poor quality of the game and JoWooD felt that it's time to release a statement in this regard:

First of all we want to thank the community for showing their support and we also want to thank those who have chosen to buy the game. Unfortunatey, it wasn't possible for us to release a game that could fully satisfy you, for different reasons.

The game was released this year because that was what we and the community desired. JoWooD and Trine have worked under a lot of pressure, and to repair some of the mistakes we released the game with a patch, hoping to make it better.

Michael Kairat, Executive Producer of JoWooD said: We are now getting the full "bill" from the community for our mistakes.

JoWooD Productions would like to present their apologies to the fans for releasing an unsatisfying game.

Furthermore Michael Kairat explained that in the next days a new patch will be released which will improve the quality of the game. It will be available for download on JoWooD's Official Website.

We also want to make a content patch which will include opinions, suggestions, wishes from the community. After the feedback from the community, we will release a statement regarding the patch.

Toghether with Spellbound we will make early beta tests for Arcania: A Gothic Tale, to be sure that past mistakes will not be repeated. JoWooD admits their mistake, and will prevent it from happening again, says Michael Kairat on behalf of the entire team.

sorry for the rant, but the frustration of G3 had to be dumped somewhere :P

enjoy the game (hope your playing Forsaken World and not the first xD)
Post on Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:31 am by patriota_PL
I am playing NFS: World as this game went completely free (there is item mall of course). Too bad there are so few cars and that customization is so poor. However I will continue playing as I want to put my hands on Nissan GT-R ^,.,^ (only 550000$ to go:P) I hope this game will get serious updates soon. I would even tolerate real world commercials on in-game billboards just to get some more attention from EA
Post on Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:04 am by theanalyzer
patriota_PL wrote:
I am playing NFS: World as this game went completely free (there is item mall of course). Too bad there are so few cars and that customization is so poor. However I will continue playing as I want to put my hands on Nissan GT-R ^,.,^ (only 550000$ to go:P) I hope this game will get serious updates soon. I would even tolerate real world commercials on in-game billboards just to get some more attention from EA

how big is the client? :O

is there lag?

do cars hop infront of u? o . o
Post on Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:17 am by patriota_PL
Client is 1GB? Or so... I think that you had posted screen with nice Mb/s so it will fast for you. There is lag of course but more often it prevents you from joining race at all rather than making your life hard when you already race. Problem is that to download you have to login and that is not always possible as sometimes "server load is high". Means you may not be able to turn download on, make some tea, drink it, come back and play. Also cars are not really balanced (just like in RL) so you being level let's say 5 can meet lvl 12. You have old corolla gts and mister level 12 has funny pro car upgrade which effectively makes it impossible for you with your poor corolla to get him. What you mean by do cars hop infront of you?Very Happy
Post on Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:39 am by theanalyzer
sweet, 1gb is great, can dl and play today then :P

i played a racing game with evo and the lag was horrible. he was infront of me one moment and behind another.. the game basically was getting data late coz of lag.

i dint post my speedtest report, coz its so bad, it will make invoker happy with what he has lol
Post on Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:13 am by patriota_PL
Well usually only 1 peson in race has this kind of adventures. I find this game quite okay but still content-poor.
Post on Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:51 pm by decebalvs
Gotta pump some life into this thread.

I just got a new computer, and I was checking the forum to see what people play. Damned me if I found anything out..

So.. let's hear it... who plays what and how's it like !

So which game are you playing these days?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DESTINY :: Off-Topic :: Games-
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum