HomeCrewCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

So which game are you playing these days?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Xs
Spammer Noob - Level 0
Spammer Noob - Level 0

Number of posts : 5264

PostSo which game are you playing these days?

Well i thought i'd be dandy to have a thread like this one so we can always know which game everyone else is playing ... this way if one of us is looking for a new game he/she can simply come and look here ...

me? i just finished BioShock ... superb game ... to start things off the gfx and the storyline were nice and kept me interested since the word go ....

Now starting Mass Effect ... according to triss its superb ... i'll let you know once i'm done ..
Back to top Go down
http://www.destinycrew.com
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

So which game are you playing these days? :: Comments

Re: So which game are you playing these days?
Post on Tue May 12, 2009 2:10 pm by DizordA
Im playing a game called Quest for Glory 5: Dragonfire

Mainly because its a classic and I dont have time for mmo's
Post on Tue May 12, 2009 5:10 pm by Qoorson
http://destiny.mo-rpg.com/general-chat-f5/9-dragbuggz-suxxx-come-play-rohan-t1508.htm#40084
Post on Tue May 12, 2009 11:10 pm by _Angelica_
i started to play Football manager 2009 with my wife. Last week-end i played a network game of Championship manager 01/02 (you know if a game is too old if it's forcing 60Hz to your CRT... my eyes hurt...). I was sacked even before mid-season Razz
But my main game is still Atlantica Online.
Post on Wed May 13, 2009 2:20 am by [zmaster]
Playing 12Sky2 atm^^
Post on Wed May 13, 2009 5:36 am by DeadlyHeals
I'm playing CROSS FIRE at the moment!!! Join me and we can create DESTINY CLAN there!!
Post on Wed May 13, 2009 5:43 am by Devily
Currently playing Mirror's Edge and trying out Perfect World. I also want to finish Mass Effect and playing from time to time Guild Wars and Requiem: Bloodymare. Wink
Post on Wed May 13, 2009 7:33 am by ViRuSaLeRt
Im playing Crossfire too, Deadly im ViRuSaLeRt Razz
Post on Wed May 13, 2009 7:52 am by rinmotoka
Aion & RainbowSix Vegas 2
Post on Wed May 13, 2009 9:54 am by Xs
Darckly wrote:
Currently playing Mirror's Edge and trying out Perfect World. I also want to finish Mass Effect and playing from time to time Guild Wars and Requiem: Bloodymare. Wink

link a trailer or shots or synopsis from mirror's edge ... one of my friends is on about it so i was thinking of giving it a shot.
Post on Wed May 13, 2009 11:23 am by Shekk
Runes of Magic!111one Still.

Create a RoM group, just for me ^^
Post on Wed May 13, 2009 11:36 am by Devily
Xs wrote:
link a trailer or shots or synopsis from mirror's edge ... one of my friends is on about it so i was thinking of giving it a shot.

Here is the trailer from EA (gameplay trailer): click here.

And here is a story trailer in HQ: click here.

I love the theme song (here is the original song: Lisa Miskovsky - Still Alive). I love you

In my opinion, it's a good game. I really like the idea and the graphic, but sometimes, it's frustrating to play it. You have no clue where to go (run) and people (Blues) are coming after you. xD I use a walkthrough from time to time...
Post on Wed May 13, 2009 11:46 am by Xs
Shekk wrote:
Runes of Magic!111one Still.

Create a RoM group, just for me ^^

Lol we had a RoM group, And a section even but it remained empty throughout which is why i had to remove it. Like always, create a Destiny there and drag people to the forums and i'll give you a section + group in a matter of minutes :)

Darckly wrote:
Xs wrote:

I love the theme song (here is the original song: Lisa Miskovsky - Still Alive). I love you

In my opinion, it's a good game. I really like the idea and the graphic, but sometimes, it's frustrating to play it. You have no clue where to go (run) and people (Blues) are coming after you. xD I use a walkthrough from time to time...
Post on Wed May 13, 2009 11:48 am by [zmaster]
Darckly wrote:
Xs wrote:

wow! it looks awsome Darckly
Post on Thu May 14, 2009 6:57 am by Devily
You're welcome, Xs. Wink

Ans yes, Z, it looks really nice. ^^
Post on Thu May 14, 2009 11:48 am by DizordA
Always wanted to play mirrors edge but because of lazyness that never happened...

+ I know one of the guys in real life who made the music for that game... Solar fields... Lives in a place not far from me.
Post on Thu May 14, 2009 11:50 am by Devily
Tell him that they did a great job with the soundtrack. xD
Post on Thu May 14, 2009 11:52 am by DizordA
Too bad I did the opposite... we used to argue about music... I say his music sucks because he needs a comp to create it and he says my style is old cause I dont use a comp... but on the other hand he turned out to be more succesful... Evil or Very Mad
Post on Thu May 14, 2009 11:53 am by Devily
Aww
Post on Fri May 15, 2009 10:28 am by [GM]Invoker
I started playing Terranigma on my "new" SNES, its a good old SNES RPG, i used to play it when i was 9-14years old, it was my first RPG, my first game with " xp " , " str, healt, mana -stats" , "leveling" "maps &mobs", i wouldnt be a mmorpg fan today without terranigma in my childhood :)

Post on Sat May 16, 2009 11:56 am by DizordA
Dam I still got my old SNES working 100%... got some old Donkey Kong and super Mario games... Those games brings back some really old and nice memories... :)
Post on Sat May 16, 2009 6:38 pm by [GM]Invoker
i played a lot of Mortalcombat(acclaim too xD)

Post on Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:17 am by habiks
Playing Battlefield heroes for a while now - great 3rd person shooter with some elements of rpg
Post on Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:38 am by WarMir
Atlantica Online.

Oo habiks You are alive ? :P
Post on Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:37 pm by Darkk2
DragonSky (beta test) Very Happy
Post on Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:56 pm by Nand
im playing twelve sky 2 since 6 days :P
im level 64 now, its a game with very fast level up, i can still do a lvl under 30 minutes
i like that because, well as you know from 9d im lazy when it comes to grinding Very Happy
Post on Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:04 am by -Miep-
Well, currently im playing Spellforce 1^^ for....approximatly the 6th or 7th time Very Happy

And i also got an old SNES with Donkey Kong 2 and 3 and Super Mario World and also Terranigma..but i never played it that often cause there was a place where i never got further..so i stopped playing it Very Happy
Post on Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:25 am by patriota_PL
I am playing sudoku when I am bored^^
Coz only computer here is my fathers notebook. Gameless of course-.-
Post on Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:18 pm by crumbs
All I'm playing apart from Jade atm is Urban Terror, a totally free FPS using Quake 3 engine, bags of maps, tons of weapons, its basically CS style terrorists/counterterrorist action but with imo a nicer front end, pick up and play for any fps player.

Careful on the TDM tho, too many tking fools, but FFA always good for a fast hour of shooting people. Don't expect cutting edge gfx, but it plays nice, interesting walljumps and powerslides, I have the most fun knifing snipers in this game

Last edited by crumbs on Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar bad, change must)
Post on Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:24 am by rinmotoka
Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended
Post on Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:01 pm by DizordA
Right now Im replaying Heroes 2 of might and magic.
Post on Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:28 pm by patriota_PL
Gimmmeeeeee Heroes 2 FTW *-*
Post on Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:35 pm by DizordA
NEVER ITS MINE!!! MY PRECIOUS!!!
Post on Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:54 pm by patriota_PL
It's a bit hard nowadays to buy Heroes 2. I think it is only possible in packets with other parts:(

So which game are you playing these days?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DESTINY :: Off-Topic :: Games-
Free forums hosting | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion