Official Forum:

Atlantica Forum

Game Download:
Download Page

IGN Skawai

server sikyon artilerry

level 50
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

atlantica online same as final fantasy :: Comments

Re: atlantica online same as final fantasy
Post on Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:55 am by kawaii87
meteor strike

if mobs gang on 3
and ur just one
at 3rd round u already have no people
and witch cast meteor on 4rth round
Post on Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:08 am by _Angelica_
oh man... that's when you relly so much on witch... i usually have an arti which reduces ~1430 def right now... At level 100+ it will reduce 2120 def. This helps allot (not to mention the DOT). A viking with it's freezing axe is also gold for disabling, Archer for spiking/silencing, BT for good axe dmg or aoe, prophet for pasive healing and damage reduction, monk and oracle for healing/awakening and scroll using... Cannoneer for further damage reduction... What can i say? There are so many possibilities and everyone likes a different formation (because there seems to not be a best formation). Party play is highly reccomended by the game's design in many places (maybe where you were also), especially in shadow dungeons.
And regarding the witch... She would be too strong IMO if she would cast the shower on the 3rd round and in your formation would be an Exorcist with it's speed cast...
Post on Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:34 am by kawaii87
if i wanna join back with my new char
who should i contact? gmt +8
Post on Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:13 am by _Angelica_
try robertx, Grizzly, Floydd, Skittel or Aneki (Guildleader). Guilds name is Medieval.
Post on Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:10 pm by Ameli
Well i got to lvl 78 in atlantica online its a good game, turn based tho. I quit coz they made it freaky with their cs stuff so pple which spend tons of money on this game have aloot more advantages like hp, def, attack and stuff.
My main is spear. As for the graphics and game play its great ,characters look cool and mounts to,(except the big bird) made very realistic.

If you like watchin you char kill stuff atlantica is not so great coz u need to watch 9 chars fight from distance and think very fast about strategy to kill!
Post on Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:41 pm by WarMir
My Main is a Spear too ;D
Post on Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:39 pm by _Angelica_
your main should visit us more often...
Post on Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:43 pm by WarMir
_Angelica_ wrote:
your main should visit us more often...

gee iam farming Battleground Gear lvl 105 in JD lol
Post on Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:00 pm by [GM]Invoker
i was about to give it a try... but then i relaized this pokemon like round based system
Post on Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:34 pm by Winnia
Well, when you can control up to 9 chars, some kind of turn based system is necessary. That should not be a reason to not try it, believe me.
Post on Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:45 pm by _Angelica_
do you like chess invo?
Post on Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:03 am by kawaii87
in guild already
IGN Angelfina
level 47-48
medieval
currently im inactive a bit do to fasting month of my religion
Post on Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:04 am by _Angelica_
welcome. as i know you, you'll pass me in max a month... i'm currently 84 (80%) now but i'll stay at this level for quite some time because i want to raise the levels on my exorcist (56), Inventor (43) and oracle (60) and i have little time for grind... but now i have a real chance on the strategist title because i fight shheps atm (for my inv to get to 56+) then i go to canibal deers and then to white crocodiles and that fighting only with my main and these three mercs. This, combined with the fact that i can play mostly during the week-ends (most of the time you see me online i'm afk crafting) and that 2-4 hours per day max...
Post on Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:55 am by kawaii87
trade 2 bp for witch and exor
Post on Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:14 am by _Angelica_
bp is ~20 mil now and exo+ witch are ~27 mil... you'll lose money... i can borrow you 50 mil to get on your feet if you want.
Post on Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:44 am by kawaii87
what? 27 mil?
nvm then i do treasure hunt better
Post on Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:55 am by _Angelica_
27mil together not each (10 witch and 17 exo) and you didn't answered my proposal...
Post on Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:22 am by _Angelica_
Satanhas wrote:
Didnt have the time...

Im trying to get a job right now and that takes most of the time and before that I were training for a competition 3-4 days training each day then only eat and sleep the rest of the day... Unfortunately it got cancelled.

So I dont have alot of time right now...

Your new avatar that resembles an "A" and an "O" reminded me that you once said you would like to try this game. Since you said that there were 2 big patches that brought alot of new content toghether with 2 new mercenaries (Hwrang and Mistrel). How are you with your free time these days?

As an update, i still play when i have time (mostly during the week-ends lately and that for just 2-3 hours) but i log into the game frecvently to craft a bit or to check some prices. I'm just level 91 because of this lack of time and my mercs are 8+ levels below me (so i will spend alot of time leveling them before i'll level my main further)... Oh... and i'm broke too... yesterday i lost 84 mil after all my enhace (from +7 and +Cool tries resulted in failures... I now try to sell some crafted stuff that could bring me 100+ mil but the rate of sales is low these days... Maybe too many kids and students go to school/university again... As a side note, i managed to complete the kind title quest (answer 50 help requests and receive credit) in less than 6 hours during the weekend and that IS an accomplishment. As a bonus, i got 200 adv experience books :)
Post on Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:48 am by DizordA
I gave up on trying to find a job and currently living on welfare. Ive decided to train hard and start competing(in muay thai, mma, ju jutsu) on a serious level 2010.

I barely play any mmo nowadays cause all mmo's require tons of time. Me and some friends also got tons of old games which we trade with eachother. So I play old games(might and magic series, quest for glory series) cause I dont got the time to bother with mmo's.

Although Ive got a list of mmo's Im gonna play when I get time and atlantica is 2nd on the list. (Also 1st on the list isnt released yet)

atlantica online same as final fantasy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DESTINY :: Off-Topic :: Games-
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum