HomeCrewCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Xss "hacker and cheater"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rossa
Noob Student - Level 0
Noob Student - Level 0
avatar

Title : Terrorist
Attribute : Angel of Destruction
Reputation : 99
Number of posts : 1107
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Xss "hacker and cheater"   Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:07 pm

Because satan posted some SS's from our forum from old times, where Xss have disabled ads, Victorion posted, that he used hacks.
I havent access to 9d part forum, so pls post this SS how it was works and all SS's from HT forum. WE all know what was legal, combination of 3 buttons, forget which and what it was opening. All was said on official forum, cant find correct threads.

The biggest hacker on bardo calling Xss that he used hacks and trying make his ass clean and clever, from us idiots, cheaters, hackers and whatever.

http://phpbb.acclaim.com/9dragons/viewtopic.php?t=88468&start=180

_________________
www.ametryn.pl - Minerals, Precious gems, Carnivosous Plants and more :) (soon shop will be opened).
www.diona.pl - preparing, my blog and site about minerals (will be open around march)
www.swiat-owadozernych.pl - site about carnivosous plants and other interesting, exotic or just beauty plants
Just world minerals, awsome plants and more ;p
Back to top Go down
http://www.swiat-owadozernych.pl
Knebley-YU
Certified Noob - Level 3
Certified Noob - Level 3
avatar

Title : PORNSTAR
Reputation : 144
Number of posts : 3717
Location : Serbia
[9D](Acclaim) : Knebley-Yu
[VC] : KnebleyYu
Me? : In love...

PostSubject: Re: Xss "hacker and cheater"   Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:01 pm

Posted there!

_________________
Back to top Go down
Shekk
Mini Noob
Mini Noob


Reputation : 42
Number of posts : 298
Location : Belgrade
[9D](Acclaim) : RIP Krmelj
[C9] : Nooblet
Me? : []

PostSubject: Re: Xss "hacker and cheater"   Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:23 pm

Forget posting lets find out where he lives, good ol' fashioned nail pulling is the only apropriate punishment for some people Very Happy Won't kill him, and would effectively stop him from typing himself stupid in public...
Back to top Go down
Cyclone
Almost Noob
Almost Noob
avatar

Reputation : 0
Number of posts : 377
Location : Australia, tasmania
[9D](Acclaim) : Cyclone, other chars secret hehehe
Me? : Thats for me to know and you to find out ^^

PostSubject: Re: Xss "hacker and cheater"   Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:37 pm

hahahahahahahahahahahaha krm xDD

as for da screens, just say they were edited 2 remove da top past of da screen i.e. the ads before satan posted
simple^^
Back to top Go down
MainEvent
Noob Student - Level 0
Noob Student - Level 0
avatar

Title : Gay Pedophile
Reputation : 42
Number of posts : 1003
Location : Romania
[9D](Acclaim) : MainEvent, Queen-Bee
[JD] : RzArektaH
Me? : I'm not a complete idiot unlike Xss...some parts of me are missing Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Xss "hacker and cheater"   Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:45 pm

Too late cyc... Very Happy

_________________
--- click me --- --- click me ---
Back to top Go down
Xs
Spammer Noob - Level 0
Spammer Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : Irrelevant
Attribute : *Affected by Stun Attack by Warmir*
Reputation : 462
Number of posts : 5264
Location : Pakistan
[9D](Acclaim) : Xss
[JD] : XsDenied
[FW] : XsDenied
Me? : What I've felt, what I've known, turn the pages, turn to stone...

PostSubject: Re: Xss "hacker and cheater"   Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:23 pm

muhahahahahahhahahah ... always happy to bitch slap little shits like that ... posted ... slapped .. and sorted ...

lets see if the little shit can say anything now ... i'm bored, angry, and looking for a fight these days, so i hope he has a decent come back ...

_________________
Martin Niemoller wrote:
First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out--because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak out for me.



Back to top Go down
http://www.destinycrew.com
DeadlyHeals
Certified Noob - Level 0
Certified Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : Cleavage Hunter
Reputation : 223
Number of posts : 2728
Location : Australia
[12Sky2] : -retired-
[9D](Acclaim) : -retired-
[JD] : -retire-
[VC] : -retired-
[FW] : -retired-
Me? : will love you very long time and Xss & Yinn wannabe!!!

PostSubject: Re: Xss "hacker and cheater"   Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:40 am

ROFLMAO!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://profile.xfire.com/deadly2008
DizordA
Expert Noob - Level 0
Expert Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : King of all Spammers
Attribute : Bar Brawler
Reputation : 1451
Number of posts : 9505
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Xss "hacker and cheater"   Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:59 am

Loves xss post.

_________________
Since 30 July 2007 I had DESTINY above my head


When there is no hope,
I'll smoke some crack, I'll shoot some dope!
When theres no enemies,
I sit and stare at my T.V.
and in my ignorance,
I'll be a slave and sycophant!

Fact:When the Chuck Norris goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Fedor.
Back to top Go down
ViRuSaLeRt
Noob Student - Level 3
Noob Student - Level 3
avatar

Title : Pinky and the Brain
Memba of G.A.Y.S.T.A.
Reputation : 23
Number of posts : 1760
Location : Harrogate
[9D](Acclaim) : -Keisuke- / -------[--o / alunaSAN
[JD] : ViRuSaLeRt,

PostSubject: Re: Xss "hacker and cheater"   Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:34 am

LMAO so pathetic! Go X rape them silly Razz
Back to top Go down
http://facebook.com/umar.aka.virusalert
Hoppelhase
BANNED
BANNED
avatar

Title : Hoppelscotch
Reputation : 58
Number of posts : 437
Location : Everywhere nowhere

PostSubject: Re: Xss "hacker and cheater"   Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:47 am

sorry to revive this post, but I must say Vic slapped you in every post he made and all truth ...

ps: Vic left not only Bardo and Asura, he left whole 9D. he plays AION, just for info ;-)
Back to top Go down
DizordA
Expert Noob - Level 0
Expert Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : King of all Spammers
Attribute : Bar Brawler
Reputation : 1451
Number of posts : 9505
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Xss "hacker and cheater"   Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:54 am

Nah... disagree... X made him shut up.

_________________
Since 30 July 2007 I had DESTINY above my head


When there is no hope,
I'll smoke some crack, I'll shoot some dope!
When theres no enemies,
I sit and stare at my T.V.
and in my ignorance,
I'll be a slave and sycophant!

Fact:When the Chuck Norris goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Fedor.
Back to top Go down
decebalvs
Noob Apprentice - Level 1
Noob Apprentice - Level 1
avatar

Title : deceballs
Reputation : 76
Number of posts : 528
Location : romania

PostSubject: Re: Xss "hacker and cheater"   Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:13 am

Hoppel. I thought Aion isn't open yet.. care to clear it out for me .. he plays closed beta or ??
Back to top Go down
Rossa
Noob Student - Level 0
Noob Student - Level 0
avatar

Title : Terrorist
Attribute : Angel of Destruction
Reputation : 99
Number of posts : 1107
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Xss "hacker and cheater"   Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:55 am

Hoppelhase wrote:
sorry to revive this post, but I must say Vic slapped you in every post he made and all truth ...

ps: Vic left not only Bardo and Asura, he left whole 9D. he plays AION, just for info ;-)

True wrote Xss and he shut up this hacker. Victorion didnt aswered, bucause what he could answer? We know all about Vic and HT and all shit what he made. Hoppel, you defending him? So you arent better.

_________________
www.ametryn.pl - Minerals, Precious gems, Carnivosous Plants and more :) (soon shop will be opened).
www.diona.pl - preparing, my blog and site about minerals (will be open around march)
www.swiat-owadozernych.pl - site about carnivosous plants and other interesting, exotic or just beauty plants
Just world minerals, awsome plants and more ;p
Back to top Go down
http://www.swiat-owadozernych.pl
Rossa
Noob Student - Level 0
Noob Student - Level 0
avatar

Title : Terrorist
Attribute : Angel of Destruction
Reputation : 99
Number of posts : 1107
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Xss "hacker and cheater"   Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:08 am

About Aion, Korean Open Beta started 11 November if i am not wrong.

_________________
www.ametryn.pl - Minerals, Precious gems, Carnivosous Plants and more :) (soon shop will be opened).
www.diona.pl - preparing, my blog and site about minerals (will be open around march)
www.swiat-owadozernych.pl - site about carnivosous plants and other interesting, exotic or just beauty plants
Just world minerals, awsome plants and more ;p
Back to top Go down
http://www.swiat-owadozernych.pl
Xs
Spammer Noob - Level 0
Spammer Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : Irrelevant
Attribute : *Affected by Stun Attack by Warmir*
Reputation : 462
Number of posts : 5264
Location : Pakistan
[9D](Acclaim) : Xss
[JD] : XsDenied
[FW] : XsDenied
Me? : What I've felt, what I've known, turn the pages, turn to stone...

PostSubject: Re: Xss "hacker and cheater"   Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:27 am

Hoppelhase wrote:
sorry to revive this post, but I must say Vic slapped you in every post he made and all truth ...

ps: Vic left not only Bardo and Asura, he left whole 9D. he plays AION, just for info ;-)

well Vic was playing his cards with Rossa and satanhas cuz they didn't have as much info on those things as much as me ...

bear in mind i stopped playing the game in October last year ... after that i was only playing the people ... the only reason i stayed on when i came back in april/may was cuz i wanted to revive destiny ...

Again, there are things you might not know (from back when) cuz most masters don't tell their members details ... i know for a fact that even as a very open BM i told my leaders more then i told the members ... and things which were discussed in meetings weren't in normal chat ... that is how it goes ...

I was there when the original wei meeting happened Hoppel ... i was in the same party as vic and that lot ... Destiny at that point was too grind oriented and peace loving so it was hard for us to see what vic was doing ... the irony in HT actions against us and dragons was ironically identical ... and him returning only to throw accusations in my direction again goes to show the same thing ...

Vic has NEVER been able to keep on talking once i've slapped him around ... Deathrow and cara have tried to take me on but even they ended up losing out the arguments based on facts ...

thats why Destiny survived the HT war ... cuz few people from destiny made sure no lies were spread about us ... and we made sure we always had proof about what we claimed ...

all i did throughout the war ... was play the game vic wanted to ... Yes, i might not have been the one buyign the kg's and leveling up to whoop people in bp/cc ... but such is how war is ... it is fought on many levels ... and vic in particular liked to fight it in hidden whispers with rumors and lies ... convinently forgetting his own actions ... all i did was remind him of the "whole truth" ... cuz really ... half the truth is still a lie ... right?

_________________
Martin Niemoller wrote:
First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out--because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak out for me.



Back to top Go down
http://www.destinycrew.com
Hoppelhase
BANNED
BANNED
avatar

Title : Hoppelscotch
Reputation : 58
Number of posts : 437
Location : Everywhere nowhere

PostSubject: Re: Xss "hacker and cheater"   Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:12 pm

He plays AION, korean version - closed beta, yeah.
I have him on MSN and I know where he lives, but won't say it here - forgive me Razz


Well, I try to stay objective as much as I can: he said he quited Bardo long time ago - thats right, but you guys wanted to say he's wrong. Well, he was only on Bardo for ~30 days. In this time he lvled his nuker to FC (I say also that this is crazy, but he made per day ~3 GB lvls and about 2 EC lvls).

The pictures Satanhas has posted were like a self headshot. You accused him for several things again and again, everytime he has shown you the opposite, with proofs (you might be right maybe too, but you had no proofs - only words, useless). You tried to accuse him for something again, so he changed "your game" and played with you. And honestly, it's obviously you used some other methods as Vic explained with the size - you can't demand it.
He's right with HT forums too. They're not responsible for things posted there. You can use them, but when you get caught it's your problem. None wanted you to use this trick, as it should be only for HT members tho.


All in all, when you say, Xs, you slapped him so hard that he had no chance to answer anymore I have to laugh, seriously ^^ He was just tired, also as no active player anymore who doesn't care what happens with 9D.


oh well, final end:
Quote :
Hoppel, you defending him? So you arent better.
As I said some lines above I have him on MSN. he's a great guy. at least I can differenciate between a game and life. he might be a hacker, but is a nice dude, so why shall I hate someone who is hated by mostly all people for his "skills". ( Yes, I call this skill. People who can hack have skills. hacker sounds so negative ... ;-) )
Back to top Go down
Rossa
Noob Student - Level 0
Noob Student - Level 0
avatar

Title : Terrorist
Attribute : Angel of Destruction
Reputation : 99
Number of posts : 1107
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Xss "hacker and cheater"   Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:06 pm

Yes, i hadnt proof. But i known true and i known ppl who had had proofs. One of them was Xss :), its why i made threa here and send to him some pm's ;p

I dont know Victorion personally. I hate his char ;p Angry.. much more for Acclaim politic and GM's much more then him. Vic char should be deleted or stay with pernament ban to 2030 year.

I saw his dirty actions, i was talking with my freinds who got reply from support too about Vic.

Dont be supr about our reaction, me for sure didnt used skills like Vic ;p And i hate if someone lie to my eyes.

_________________
www.ametryn.pl - Minerals, Precious gems, Carnivosous Plants and more :) (soon shop will be opened).
www.diona.pl - preparing, my blog and site about minerals (will be open around march)
www.swiat-owadozernych.pl - site about carnivosous plants and other interesting, exotic or just beauty plants
Just world minerals, awsome plants and more ;p
Back to top Go down
http://www.swiat-owadozernych.pl
DizordA
Expert Noob - Level 0
Expert Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : King of all Spammers
Attribute : Bar Brawler
Reputation : 1451
Number of posts : 9505
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Xss "hacker and cheater"   Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:17 pm

yea I wont deny he were the one who slapped me...

_________________
Since 30 July 2007 I had DESTINY above my head


When there is no hope,
I'll smoke some crack, I'll shoot some dope!
When theres no enemies,
I sit and stare at my T.V.
and in my ignorance,
I'll be a slave and sycophant!

Fact:When the Chuck Norris goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Fedor.
Back to top Go down
Xs
Spammer Noob - Level 0
Spammer Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : Irrelevant
Attribute : *Affected by Stun Attack by Warmir*
Reputation : 462
Number of posts : 5264
Location : Pakistan
[9D](Acclaim) : Xss
[JD] : XsDenied
[FW] : XsDenied
Me? : What I've felt, what I've known, turn the pages, turn to stone...

PostSubject: Re: Xss "hacker and cheater"   Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:30 pm

bah fuckin shit .. i wrote a fat ass reply but it got lost cuz i got logged out ...

point of it being ...

no i don't dislike vic cuz he's a hacker ... those "skills" are not hard to find ... and yes at times like these i've got to say been there done that ...

I dislike vic cuz he will lie/cheat/steal and decieve to get an unfair advantage in a virtual world where the losses aren't real ... and yes that does go to show his character in real life ... cuz when push comes to shove, he'll do that in the real world too ...

and yes, i've warred UF too ... and i've warred dragons too ... and i never disliked either ... by the end of it .. i respected them cuz of their honesty ...

and then i ask you this ...

What is worse?

Selling items for money?
Hacking a char to make it indestructible in a game?

and then answer the last question ...

Why was Vic unbanned when the Dragons were not?
Why isn't acclaim banned for selling items for money? simply cuz they made the rules?

I warred acclaim on their boards while playing by their rules, Phew was a mate, and he knew i hated acclaim but still he trusted me .. i still have access to the private trusted staff only bug database that he has ... but i never violated his trust ...

Could vic be trusted with that?

That is what defines people ... their honesty ... be it in the real world or the virtual world ... cuz a conscience doesn't take a back seat in either ...

_________________
Martin Niemoller wrote:
First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out--because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak out for me.



Back to top Go down
http://www.destinycrew.com
rinmotoka
Certified Noob - Level 0
Certified Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : Pretty Girl
Architect of Destiny
Reputation : 563
Number of posts : 2459
Location : Romania
[12Sky2] : -
[9D](Acclaim) : RinMoToKa
[JD] : RinMoToKa
Me? : One of the noobiest in the game

PostSubject: Re: Xss "hacker and cheater"   Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:13 am

Hoppelhase it's good to know who your friends are :)
Back to top Go down
Hoppelhase
BANNED
BANNED
avatar

Title : Hoppelscotch
Reputation : 58
Number of posts : 437
Location : Everywhere nowhere

PostSubject: Re: Xss "hacker and cheater"   Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:23 am

rinmotoka wrote:
Hoppelhase it's good to know who your friends are :)

If you would know who I have on my MSN friends list you would ban me, but they quited already LoL But what does this mean? MSN is to chat with people, has n o t h i n g to do with 9D, or I'm wrong?


@ Xs, first: good you get logged out - less to read, less to reply ^^
now lets start:
  • I mean skills, because he doesn't use any programs you can find on hacks.com or whatever there is out ... as I know he found another way.
  • To draw a conclusion from his 9D character to his true character is honestly where I can laugh until I feel a pain ... lolz You should know too that this is non-sense.
  • Vic got unbanned, because as you know there is the "rule" when you show how it works you will be unbanned after 2 months. The thing with Dragons was that they had no interest to come back, found probably a better money machine. About more info you should contact them Razz
  • We know all that Acclaim does it's own thing with their rules. They interprete their rules as they want: someone gets temp ban, 3 days or more and the other one gets perm. Same thing is currently with Gforce, logged his 2 accounts to SvS, where they won it 2nd time. Anyways, petition is sent.
  • To your last question: my answer is yes, but it's useless, because he decided to let 9Dramas behind him.



Well, still was funny to watch the fight on forums
Back to top Go down
Xs
Spammer Noob - Level 0
Spammer Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : Irrelevant
Attribute : *Affected by Stun Attack by Warmir*
Reputation : 462
Number of posts : 5264
Location : Pakistan
[9D](Acclaim) : Xss
[JD] : XsDenied
[FW] : XsDenied
Me? : What I've felt, what I've known, turn the pages, turn to stone...

PostSubject: Re: Xss "hacker and cheater"   Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:10 pm

hehe ... Yes you can judge people in RL on how they do things in a game ...

1. its all about sociology and human behavior ... the traits might not be present upfront in their real lives ... but rather dormant go through enough freud and you'll understand what i mean ... which is why i said when push comes to shove ...

2. *sigh* you've never really done this yourself have you? :P its still very software dependent and tool dependent ... and any computers grad can point you at the tools to read memory locations being used by a program, you tally that up with the information as you see it, and then use the same or diff tool to edit it to appear as something else ... and since a lot of work in 9d is done client end that isn't half as hard as even my simplified version sounds ... now if he were to hack ... erm ... perfect world .. or a mmo like that where everything is done server end, thats a whole different story ... then i'd call him average ... so far its the same as any other 15 year old who's learnt how to use a software ...

3. There will always be someone who uses these "skills" for constructive or destructive purposes ... thus the very big line between white and black hat hackers ... Case and point, Kevin Mitnick ... look it up if you aren't familiar with the name ... and compare that with the what Stephen Wozniak did ... one decided to hack a system to win a bet, the other gave us apple ...

4. as for the dragons, acclaim was shit money ... they made more then enough and ruled for quite a while on the viet servers (last i heard) ...

5. I'm afraid he decided to drag himself into the drama's when he choose to throw mud on me ... I seperated myself from the drama's too ... i stopped bothering with the boards ... had that thread been a normal wei thread i doubt rossa would've even told me, and rightfully so ... cuz neither of us could care less ...

Point being, No mate, he knows he didn't have a reply to it ... not to this one, not to the ones before this ... heck, even YOU can see that there is nothing in my post which is baseless or for that matter not common knowledge for most older players ...

but yes, it is simply digging up old skeletons ... and now since i gotta pretend to be a responsible admin of the boards ... i'm going to behave like a 2 yr old :P

1. I whooped him and he didn't reply ... ta na na na nananana
2. Anyone who wishes to reply/add anything to this thread do so within the next 1-2 days as then i'll lock it ... since the original purpose of this thread has been served and carrying this conversation on isn't a good idea ...

Hoppel like the rest of us, has his own opinions on things, and just cuz we feel otherwise doesn't make them wrong (though misguided :P) and while yes, hoppel might have been on the otherside of the war at an earlier point in time, last i checked he was (1) neutral ... (2) there wasn't any war or HT left ... so i don't see any point in harboring negative emotions towards him ...

and like my current fav song says ...

"how much difference does it makeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee uh?"

_________________
Martin Niemoller wrote:
First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out--because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak out for me.



Back to top Go down
http://www.destinycrew.com
Qoorson
Mini Noob
Mini Noob
avatar

Title : Sleuth Assassin
Reputation : 16
Number of posts : 292
Location : Poland
[9D](Acclaim) : Lord_Qoorson
[JD] : Qoorson
Me? : i am Krzysio :P

PostSubject: Re: Xss "hacker and cheater"   Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:29 pm

al i wana say. is no posible to fd nuker hit even with pill max buf maxattack ambrosia and +15 cookie (which was that time posible to get) with trigs and all shit that 9D gives, and i mean a HIT around 4500 in me.
Well someone can tell critikal maxed, omg but when i strike back i hited him with earth smash and do 300 dmg ?!?!?!
Where from he get that defence if he got so powerful nuke damage.
Answer me wise ppls, how to explain it. An fd nuker.....Victorious.......
Back to top Go down
Hoppelhase
BANNED
BANNED
avatar

Title : Hoppelscotch
Reputation : 58
Number of posts : 437
Location : Everywhere nowhere

PostSubject: Re: Xss "hacker and cheater"   Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:14 am

Qoorson wrote:
An fd nuker.....Victorious.......

ähm? he stopped with FC 4, not FD *lolz*
Back to top Go down
Xs
Spammer Noob - Level 0
Spammer Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : Irrelevant
Attribute : *Affected by Stun Attack by Warmir*
Reputation : 462
Number of posts : 5264
Location : Pakistan
[9D](Acclaim) : Xss
[JD] : XsDenied
[FW] : XsDenied
Me? : What I've felt, what I've known, turn the pages, turn to stone...

PostSubject: Re: Xss "hacker and cheater"   Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:01 am

errrr ... the numbers he's referring to were applicable when he was FD ... if you notice most of his observations are in hindsight ... thus referring to things which were applicable back then ...

and with that ...

Thread Locked

_________________
Martin Niemoller wrote:
First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out--because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak out for me.



Back to top Go down
http://www.destinycrew.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Xss "hacker and cheater"   

Back to top Go down
 
Xss "hacker and cheater"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DESTINY :: Public Boards :: General Chat-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum