Iam a HUGE Dragonball fan and WOOOPS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA9-70FBDPU&feature=related

Dragon Ball Online, a massively multiplayer
online game based on the Japanese comics Dragon Ball, is nearing the
open beta testing phase.

According to an anonymous source,
Korean game development company Ntl Inc. is developing a massively
multiplayer online game based on Dragon Ball. Having high completeness,
Dragon Ball Online will start is open beta in the first half of 2007.
However, an official announcement has been withheld because the Korean
operator for the game has not been selected.

The above image is
a screenshot of Dragon Ball Online in its development phase, so it may
be different from its public beta version.

Dragon Ball Online is
not a casual game but a MMORPG set in the Dragon Ball world 250 years
after the original work. In the game, players will take adventures in
Dragon Ball world. The game graphics fully reflect the comic style of
the original work. The characters in Dragon Ball Online are made in 3D,
and the game has introduced quite a number of innovative game systems
including world martial arts tournament and marriage system.

The world martial arts tournament is an online counter strike system which produces the strongest player in the game.

The
marriage system is a system characterized by alternation of
generations, where players can get married and have their children and
they rely on their offspring to continue their adventures in the game.
Players can only acquire new abilities through alternation of
generations.

It is said that Ntl. Inc. is supported by Bandai in
developing Dragon Ball Online and that Akira Toriyama, the author of
Dragon Ball, has been keeping an eye the development of the game.
According to the source, due to the author's excessive interference,
some of the contents in the original work will not be incorporated into
this game, for example, players will not be able to play as Monkey
King.

hope 2 find it in English and gogogo KAMIKAMIHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Back to top Go down
http://destiny.mo-rpg.com
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Dragonball Z Online :: Comments

Re: Dragonball Z Online
Post on Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:51 pm by -Miep-
lol nice...so when does it come out?^^

and can you tell me if you create random looking characters or if they all look like one of the characters of the anime?
Post on Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:52 pm by _Angelica_
This is the only game for which i would consider quiting (or at least making a biger pause) Atlantica.
So... this is from wiki
KO February 5, 2010
TW TBA 2010
JP TBA 2010
NA / EU TBA
Post on Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:49 pm by [GM]Invoker
newz:
http://news.mmosite.com/content/2010-03-10/dbo_dragon_ball_collection_system_available,1.shtml
Post on Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:00 pm by FireSile
O.O AWESOME !~
Post on Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:12 pm by [GM]Invoker
Post on Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:18 am by Jambai
cant wait for this game and soul and blade
Post on Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:48 pm by [GM]Invoker
I just remembered this today and checked it's status and it seems like that serveral asian versions are on open beta, nothing is known about EU / US versions.
BUT theres this half-way-official english site which made a english-language-pack for the asian versions, everything is explained perfectly from the client download till acc creation on the
asian sites, with pictures.

http://www.dbocom.com/forum/register.php

heres another one http://dbmmo.com , but i prefer the first one.

decebalvs wrote:
What can I say, if you like/love Star Wars you'll be hooked.
If you're neutral it looks to be a great game.
If you hate SW.. well then.. your loss..

replace Starwars with Dragonball.

I'll start the download now, the client is 2GBish (with my connection it'll be done in 2-3days)... and I'll get back here with updates asap.

Everything you need to know is here:

Dragonball Online (abbreviated as "DBO") is an upcoming MMORPG set in the universe of the manga "Dragonball" written by Akira Toriyama. The game is currently being developed in Korea/Japan by NTL/Bird Studio. This site (DBOCOM) is only a fansite and has no ties with any of the developers or publishers of DBO.

Korean Websites: Korean Version Website; Korean Project Website

Japanese Websites: Japanese Project Website

Taiwanese Websites: Taiwanese Version Website

Honk Kong Websites: Hong Kong Version Website

Korean Release Date: January 13th, 2010 (Account Creation Guide)

Taiwanese Release Date: June 15th, 2011 (Account Creation Guide)

Honk Kong Release Date: September 8th, 2011

Chinese Release Date: TBA Q1 2012 (Account Creation Guide)

Any Other Release Date: Unknown

How to play the game: Currently both the Korean and Taiwanese versions are available to play. Although there is no differences between the content provided in each version, the Taiwanese version is recommended as it's easier to create accounts for and has more foreigners playing in it. Information on how to create an account for the Taiwanese version can be found here and download links here.

You can find downloads for the Taiwanese version here: http://www.dbocom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5845[/spoiler]

Platform: PC (Windows Only)

System Requirements: Requirements in parenthesis are recommended

Operating System: Windows 2000 SP4, Windows XP SP2, or greater

CPU: Pentium 4 1.5GHz or greater (2.4GHz)

Graphics: Geforce4 Ti4200 or Radeon 8500 (Geforce 6200 or X800)

RAM: 512MB or greater (1GB)

Payment Plan: The game is free to play and has a cash shop.

The following is just a general overview of some of the game and is not in any way a complete collection of everything we know. If you want some more information: try searching the forums or checking out this post.

Story:

The events of Dragonball Online take place in the age 1000 (216 years after the events of the manga) with the role of villain going to a group headed by the villain Miira. Miira originates the Demon Realm and is attempting to invade the Earth in the year 2000 with the help of Frieza's army and the Red Pants Army, but currently has his eyes set on the past by way of time travel. The purpose for him wanting to go back in time is so that he can attempt to obtain Goku's DNA which he will then use to strengthen himself for when he invades the Earth in the future. Currently, all known henchmen of the Dark Eye have been under the effect of mind control. Mind controlled victims are characterized by a green gem marked with an "X" that rests in their forehead (in some cases it may be in their chest or could also be a mask instead of a gem).

You play as a character from an unknown time period who is sucked through a crack in time caused by Miira's Army and eventually make your way to the age 1000 (with the help of the Time Patrol). Throughout the game you'll be able to travel through them into the past to preserve the Earth's history either through time cracks or with the help of the Time Patrol.

It should also be noted that all of the events that the player witnesses in the Age 1000 currently only take place on the planet Earth. Both the Majin and Namekian race start their journeys, just like the Humans, on Earth. The new planet Namek was destroyed by Miira in the age 853 and sections of the Earth have since been terraformed to resemble the planet Namek.

The story of Dragon Ball Online is a sequel to that of the manga "Dragon Ball" written by Akira Toriyama. Toriyama has creative control over the game and any events from the movies or anime (Dragon Ball GT and filler from Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z) that were not based on his manga have been completely ignored.

Playable Races:

Human, Namekian, and Majin. At the point in the Dragon Ball timeline that this game takes place in the Saiyans are thought to be extinct so they will not be a playable race. You will, however, be able to fight along side the Saiyans by traveling through time to take part in some of the memorable events from the manga. In addition, the Humans you play as will also be some part Saiyan and will have access to the Super Saiyan transformation with the help of the Eternal Dragon.

Playable Classes:

The classes available to the player are determined by their race with each class exclusive to that race. All classes have their own talent tree that they'll need to invest points into to obtain some of the more powerful spells and abilities. At level 30 you will be able to become a "Master" of your class. Each class has 3 skill trees, one for it's basic skills and abilities, and one for both of the paths a player can choose after becoming a "Master" of their class.

Human: Martial Artist and Spiritualist

Namekian: Dragon Clan Member and Warrior

Majin: Wonder Majin and Mighty Majin

Dragon Balls:

Unlike in the manga, there isn't just one set of Dragon Balls. There are also multiple tiers of Dragon Balls that can be obtained through quests, monster drops, and PvP. The type of wish the player can make is dependent on what tier Dragon Balls they collect.

Transformations:

After collecting all 7 monster drop Dragon Balls and obtaining level 50 you'll be able to wish for a transformation. Humans will obtain the Super Saiyan form, Namekians will get a giant form, and the Majins will take the form of the pure Majin Buu (Kid Buu). In addition to each racial transformation: all classes may use the Kaio-ken.

Travel:

Players will be able to ride around on player owned mounts, public transportation, and teleport by way of instant transmission through the Yardrats (who also serve as external storage for the player). It's also been announced that players will be able to take flight, but not until later patches of the game.

Time Travel Quests:

Players will be able to travel through time and take part in most of the major the events of the manga with the help of Time Patrol Trunks.

Player vs Player:

PvP in DBO takes multiple different forms: The Arena, Tournaments, Dragon Ball Scrambles, and Duels. Duels can take place anywhere in the world upon request and take place between two players. Ranked PvP between two teams (anywhere from 1 to 5 people) is done in the arena and provides rewards upon victory. The World Martial Arts tournament can be done either solo or in a group of 5, but first begins with a free for all to whittle the number of entrants down. Dragon Ball scrambles are giant battles that can take place anywhere in the world over a single pair of Dragon Balls.

source: http://www.dbocom.com/forum/showthread.php?p=11#post11
Post on Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:06 pm by [GM]Invoker
what happened to the "edit" button?

anyways i have to add:

http://www.dbocom.com/forum/register.php (<-- you first have to register before you can see anything of that homepage!)

And i went for the recommended taiwanese versions, the client here is 3.3gb (recent Version: 1.51.63)
Post on Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:17 am by -Miep-
thanks for the info invo! gonna try it when i got some time, just to be able to transform into a super sayajin once Very Happy
Post on Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:30 am by [GM]Invoker
I just created and activated my wasabii account, had almost no problems with it, if anybody needs help let me know here.
Post on Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:18 pm by FireSile
Level 4 already... wow the quests are hard to "understand"
Post on Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:10 am by [GM]Invoker
FireSile wrote:

any feedbacks? I kinda gave up on it, i have too less time atm and the download takes ages...
Post on Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:19 pm by FireSile
[GM]Invoker wrote:
FireSile wrote:

any feedbacks? I kinda gave up on it, i have too less time atm and the download takes ages...

i downloaded it from the torrent ...took me around 10 min ...

well without the quests ...its really hard to lvl up ...and its really hard to do them since those aren't translated ....but its still awesome for a fanboy like me ... but meh i didn't play it either too much
Post  by Sponsored content

Dragonball Z Online

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DESTINY :: Off-Topic :: Games-
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Create a forum on Forumotion