View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
[zmaster]
Noob Apprentice - Level 3
Noob Apprentice - Level 3

Number of posts : 784

PostDiablo!

And who cnt forget the Epic Diablo and Diablo II!!!

Now tht Diablo III is coming...wht better way to remember tht by DLing THIS!! (Diablo II complete game with expantions and patch - Torrent File)
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/clans/bloodlustheroband/
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Diablo! :: Comments

Re: Diablo!
Post on Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:21 am by DizordA
To be honest I dont remember much about skills and such... wasnt it like 10 years ago that game got released?

All I saying is what I saw... My fav role was necro and I used to be able to pk paladins I also used to see barbarians pkin paladins with their leap attacks without problems...

Anyways thats my opinion based on what Ive seen... and I havent played that game for atleast 5 years...
Post on Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:22 am by Shurayuki
Knebley-YU wrote:
Satan mate, if u think that well then thats ur prob man...Seriously, warrior cant own paladin..same with necro...

That is sooooo gay!

Succubus FTW~!!!

They bend over when they die.. lovely isn't it? :):)

Yes, yes i know.... you miss me -.-
Post on Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:48 am by MainEvent
If u know how to play a necro than u would pawn even paladins...my necro was built on bone spear(piercing attack) not bone spirit( the shitty homing thingie) and with a lil help from bone prison i was able to beat most of clans...problems were some sorcerers...i never had an enigma to be able to teleport but i've seen it on some necro and it's even more pawning

And rin...we all know that if u wanna do MF runs u build a blizz/fireball sorceress ...fastest kill on pindle/mephisto...the problem was the spot behind pindle which was also good at magic find runs...but there were cold/fire immune mobs in those dungeons...i dun remember how that place was called...
after we stopped playing when i was on highschool and took up on MU...i started playing again during first year in uni...a friend who had a high sorceress back then gave me his items...shard...NW vile ..perfect monarch..about 9 cold skillers...or how were those things called....i had ~12 k damage on blizzard ..my lvl 85 sorceress pawned in baal hell runs Very Happy

Then i quit again and i took up on MU again
Post on Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:15 pm by patriota_PL
Necro can't own FoH pala. Just can't enigma is not helping trust me. You need to get closer to launch bone spear and FoH always hit you. How much can you survive? 1-2 hits? It's worse than nuker. Hmm. BTW you guys have original D2?Very Happy
Post on Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:45 am by Warbear
I loved Diablo 2. I really felt like beeing in game,when i saw the chapter videos.
I always prefered the Paladin.

btw,here is a link to Diablo 3 Page: Diablo 3

and in good old memory to the Videos from Diablo 2:
Diablo 2 Sequences
Post on Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:05 am by patriota_PL
Monk<333;D
Post on Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:07 am by Warbear
i guess i have to play the Monk too,when there is no Paladin in Diablo 3^^
Post on Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:03 pm by DizordA
The witch doctor rules/will rule also the barbarian I liked + the monk seems quite interesting. But the wizard I say NO!
Post on Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:36 pm by LAJL
i had a hammerdin 98 for bot on diablo, and a smite lvl 96 zealer for uber and duels ^^Very Happy got banned for using a bot Sad ohh and i also had a firesorc Very Happy <3 miss it!
Post on Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:12 pm by FireSile
My Puppy !

(it has a secret meaning)
Post on Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:28 pm by rinmotoka
what the duck dude ?!?!
Post on Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:35 am by patriota_PL
Paladin<3333333333 I want Pala and Necro back:D FoH Pala= Duel Winner:P
Post  by Sponsored content

Diablo!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DESTINY :: Off-Topic :: Games-
Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com