HomeCrewCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Titled Members

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
D3von
Certified Noob - Level 1
Certified Noob - Level 1


Number of posts : 2973

PostSubject: Re: Titled Members   Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:40 am

haha seems some1 is using the "Force" to lower ur rep
Back to top Go down
[_Emissary_]
Noob Student - Level 5
Noob Student - Level 5


Number of posts : 2217

PostSubject: Re: Titled Members   Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:59 am

It's just Invoker, like I would mind him ^^ It's easy to have positive rep, but who have so much negative rep ? No one ^^ That's why I feel special Razz
Back to top Go down
rinmotoka
Certified Noob - Level 0
Certified Noob - Level 0


Number of posts : 2459

PostSubject: Re: Titled Members   Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:28 am

keep it clean...
Back to top Go down
Xs
Spammer Noob - Level 0
Spammer Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : Irrelevant
Attribute : *Affected by Stun Attack by Warmir*
Reputation : 462
Number of posts : 5264
Location : Pakistan
[9D](Acclaim) : Xss
[JD] : XsDenied
[FW] : XsDenied
Me? : What I've felt, what I've known, turn the pages, turn to stone...

PostSubject: Re: Titled Members   Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:23 pm

shhhh ... don't tell anyone ... but something new is brewing ... there are people around ... people from the Secret Stalker Society like Sonnilion ... you can't hear them ... you can't see them ... but they are here ..

and they are laughing .. AT YOU!!!!

because they are better ...
because they are fun ...

but they are around ...

they are watching ...

they are here ...

_________________
Martin Niemoller wrote:
First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out--because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak out for me.



Back to top Go down
http://www.destinycrew.com
WarMir
Certified Noob - Level 0
Certified Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : Genghis Khan
Attribute : Punisher of Pros
Reputation : 901
Number of posts : 2442
Location : With You
[9D](Acclaim) : -WarMir-
[C9] : WarMir
[JD] : WarMir, Warrie
[ME] : WarMir,Warrie
[FW] : WarMir,WarrMir
Me? : War&Peace

PostSubject: Re: Titled Members   Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:52 pm

something have BORN

_________________
Back to top Go down
Xs
Spammer Noob - Level 0
Spammer Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : Irrelevant
Attribute : *Affected by Stun Attack by Warmir*
Reputation : 462
Number of posts : 5264
Location : Pakistan
[9D](Acclaim) : Xss
[JD] : XsDenied
[FW] : XsDenied
Me? : What I've felt, what I've known, turn the pages, turn to stone...

PostSubject: Re: Titled Members   Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:06 pm

After having slapped himself very hard .. a sleeping admin wakes up and titles one of the oldest and most loved members of destiny ...

Rise Mamba .... this day forth you shall be known as the "Saviour" because you are always there to lend a helping hand ...

*hugs and pounces mamba*

_________________
Martin Niemoller wrote:
First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out--because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak out for me.



Back to top Go down
http://www.destinycrew.com
D3von
Certified Noob - Level 1
Certified Noob - Level 1
avatar

Title : Rebel without a Cause
Reputation : 277
Number of posts : 2973
Location : Home
[12Sky2] : Informatoru, Infonoob
[9D](Acclaim) : .......D3von
[C9] : D3von / DeathStrike
[JD] : Avvaks
[ME] : D3von
Me? : I am a Rockstar!

PostSubject: Re: Titled Members   Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:09 pm

w00t? GRAAAAAAAAAAAAATZ MAMBAAAAAAAAAAAA, now get miep a title Xs and my terrorist squad is happy Very Happy

_________________
I'm hungry!
Back to top Go down
Xs
Spammer Noob - Level 0
Spammer Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : Irrelevant
Attribute : *Affected by Stun Attack by Warmir*
Reputation : 462
Number of posts : 5264
Location : Pakistan
[9D](Acclaim) : Xss
[JD] : XsDenied
[FW] : XsDenied
Me? : What I've felt, what I've known, turn the pages, turn to stone...

PostSubject: Re: Titled Members   Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:14 pm

well I can't have everyone happy now can i?

Buhahahahhahahahhahaaahhahahaahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahhaa


*runs away*

_________________
Martin Niemoller wrote:
First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out--because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak out for me.



Back to top Go down
http://www.destinycrew.com
-Miep-
Noob Student - Level 2
Noob Student - Level 2
avatar

Title : The Untitled
Reputation : 416
Number of posts : 1488
Location : Germany
[9D](Acclaim) : -Miep-; Neaer[a]; JahGringo (All R.I.P.)
Ijkeel (Phoenix)
[C9] : Ijkeel
[JD] : Ijkeel
[ME] : Ijkeel
Me? : Shh

PostSubject: Re: Titled Members   Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:09 pm

Well..since im in a good mood right now im fine with it Very Happy
But..one day i wanna have a title too :)

But dont give me a shiftless title..pls
then take some time to imagine sth good Wink
Back to top Go down
mamba
Lackey Noob
Lackey Noob
avatar

Title : Saviour
Reputation : 53
Number of posts : 195
Location : here and there
[9D](Acclaim) : -mamba-

PostSubject: Re: Titled Members   Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:28 pm

Ah it's never too late. I'd like to thank my mom and dad for buyn me a pc, my antivirus for going into gamermode when lauching 9d, all u crazy boys and girls for making it fun for me and of course Xsieeeee. U know i love u no matter what...but Saviour? Really? Ok now don't take it back, i'm joking. A lil :P.
Back to top Go down
-Miep-
Noob Student - Level 2
Noob Student - Level 2
avatar

Title : The Untitled
Reputation : 416
Number of posts : 1488
Location : Germany
[9D](Acclaim) : -Miep-; Neaer[a]; JahGringo (All R.I.P.)
Ijkeel (Phoenix)
[C9] : Ijkeel
[JD] : Ijkeel
[ME] : Ijkeel
Me? : Shh

PostSubject: Re: Titled Members   Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:14 am

Hail to the Savior :)
All Hail the noob Ki
Back to top Go down
[_Emissary_]
Noob Student - Level 5
Noob Student - Level 5
avatar

Title : Lil Fat Kid
Leader of G.A.Y.S.T.A.
Reputation : -15
Number of posts : 2217
Location : Tulcea/Romania
[9D](Acclaim) : [_Emissary_]
[VC] : __Emisarry__ / -_Emissary_-

PostSubject: Re: Titled Members   Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:18 am

:hairpull: :fists: :hb2:
Back to top Go down
D3von
Certified Noob - Level 1
Certified Noob - Level 1
avatar

Title : Rebel without a Cause
Reputation : 277
Number of posts : 2973
Location : Home
[12Sky2] : Informatoru, Infonoob
[9D](Acclaim) : .......D3von
[C9] : D3von / DeathStrike
[JD] : Avvaks
[ME] : D3von
Me? : I am a Rockstar!

PostSubject: Re: Titled Members   Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:18 am

mwahaha emi it looks that in the end the terrorist army is triumphing Surprised Surprised Surprised

_________________
I'm hungry!
Back to top Go down
[_Emissary_]
Noob Student - Level 5
Noob Student - Level 5
avatar

Title : Lil Fat Kid
Leader of G.A.Y.S.T.A.
Reputation : -15
Number of posts : 2217
Location : Tulcea/Romania
[9D](Acclaim) : [_Emissary_]
[VC] : __Emisarry__ / -_Emissary_-

PostSubject: Re: Titled Members   Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:52 am

I don't care about your army, I need an Attribute!!!! :rrrrr:
Back to top Go down
Xs
Spammer Noob - Level 0
Spammer Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : Irrelevant
Attribute : *Affected by Stun Attack by Warmir*
Reputation : 462
Number of posts : 5264
Location : Pakistan
[9D](Acclaim) : Xss
[JD] : XsDenied
[FW] : XsDenied
Me? : What I've felt, what I've known, turn the pages, turn to stone...

PostSubject: Re: Titled Members   Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:55 pm

Congrats to Genghis Khan (WarMir) for it has been determined that he is the

"Punisher of Pros"

and in destiny language, Pro is the most vile and despicable creature that can exist only a true noob can defeat him.

_________________
Martin Niemoller wrote:
First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out--because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak out for me.



Back to top Go down
http://www.destinycrew.com
[_Emissary_]
Noob Student - Level 5
Noob Student - Level 5
avatar

Title : Lil Fat Kid
Leader of G.A.Y.S.T.A.
Reputation : -15
Number of posts : 2217
Location : Tulcea/Romania
[9D](Acclaim) : [_Emissary_]
[VC] : __Emisarry__ / -_Emissary_-

PostSubject: Re: Titled Members   Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:11 pm

No one is pro in here! So how can he pwn him O_O ?Pff you just love to give attribute to people except me!!
Back to top Go down
WarMir
Certified Noob - Level 0
Certified Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : Genghis Khan
Attribute : Punisher of Pros
Reputation : 901
Number of posts : 2442
Location : With You
[9D](Acclaim) : -WarMir-
[C9] : WarMir
[JD] : WarMir, Warrie
[ME] : WarMir,Warrie
[FW] : WarMir,WarrMir
Me? : War&Peace

PostSubject: Re: Titled Members   Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:30 pm









_________________
Back to top Go down
ViRuSaLeRt
Noob Student - Level 3
Noob Student - Level 3
avatar

Title : Pinky and the Brain
Memba of G.A.Y.S.T.A.
Reputation : 23
Number of posts : 1760
Location : Harrogate
[9D](Acclaim) : -Keisuke- / -------[--o / alunaSAN
[JD] : ViRuSaLeRt,

PostSubject: Re: Titled Members   Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:17 pm

I think WarMir's title shud be changed...He's not ashamed of whooping his alliance master in JD!

MarMir shud have sommat like...ok i cant remember XD
Back to top Go down
http://facebook.com/umar.aka.virusalert
Xs
Spammer Noob - Level 0
Spammer Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : Irrelevant
Attribute : *Affected by Stun Attack by Warmir*
Reputation : 462
Number of posts : 5264
Location : Pakistan
[9D](Acclaim) : Xss
[JD] : XsDenied
[FW] : XsDenied
Me? : What I've felt, what I've known, turn the pages, turn to stone...

PostSubject: Re: Titled Members   Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:11 am

he likes whooping all butt ... that what he does ... :P

_________________
Martin Niemoller wrote:
First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out--because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak out for me.



Back to top Go down
http://www.destinycrew.com
Xs
Spammer Noob - Level 0
Spammer Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : Irrelevant
Attribute : *Affected by Stun Attack by Warmir*
Reputation : 462
Number of posts : 5264
Location : Pakistan
[9D](Acclaim) : Xss
[JD] : XsDenied
[FW] : XsDenied
Me? : What I've felt, what I've known, turn the pages, turn to stone...

PostSubject: Re: Titled Members   Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:07 pm

Congrats to the Resident Terrorist (Rossa) for he is (beyond any doubt) an ...

Angel of Destruction

because when he spawns, he kills, and then before you know it he is gone leaving only the destruction of the enemies behind ...

Hail!!

_________________
Martin Niemoller wrote:
First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out--because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak out for me.



Back to top Go down
http://www.destinycrew.com
ViRuSaLeRt
Noob Student - Level 3
Noob Student - Level 3
avatar

Title : Pinky and the Brain
Memba of G.A.Y.S.T.A.
Reputation : 23
Number of posts : 1760
Location : Harrogate
[9D](Acclaim) : -Keisuke- / -------[--o / alunaSAN
[JD] : ViRuSaLeRt,

PostSubject: Re: Titled Members   Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:55 pm

Woot Gratz Rossa, but...please...dont hurt me!
Back to top Go down
http://facebook.com/umar.aka.virusalert
D3von
Certified Noob - Level 1
Certified Noob - Level 1
avatar

Title : Rebel without a Cause
Reputation : 277
Number of posts : 2973
Location : Home
[12Sky2] : Informatoru, Infonoob
[9D](Acclaim) : .......D3von
[C9] : D3von / DeathStrike
[JD] : Avvaks
[ME] : D3von
Me? : I am a Rockstar!

PostSubject: Re: Titled Members   Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:59 pm

ok now all its left is to gimme a attribute and emi will erupt like a volcano

_________________
I'm hungry!
Back to top Go down
[_Emissary_]
Noob Student - Level 5
Noob Student - Level 5
avatar

Title : Lil Fat Kid
Leader of G.A.Y.S.T.A.
Reputation : -15
Number of posts : 2217
Location : Tulcea/Romania
[9D](Acclaim) : [_Emissary_]
[VC] : __Emisarry__ / -_Emissary_-

PostSubject: Re: Titled Members   Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:01 pm

:hairpull: :fists: :hb2: :rrrrr: :rrrrr: :rrrrr: :rrrrr: :rrrrr: :rrrrr: :rrrrr: :rrrrr:
Back to top Go down
WolfCry
Certified Noob - Level 2
Certified Noob - Level 2
avatar

Title : Barney the Purple dinosaur
Attribute : Shares Wisdom
Reputation : 468
Number of posts : 3319
Location : Lithuania
[9D](Acclaim) : Crown_Clown/Qiu
[C9] : CrownClown
Me? : God's Clown.

PostSubject: Re: Titled Members   Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:10 pm

[_Emissary_] wrote:
:hairpull: :fists: :hb2: :rrrrr: :rrrrr: :rrrrr: :rrrrr: :rrrrr: :rrrrr: :rrrrr: :rrrrr:
And wtf that can means?
Back to top Go down
ViRuSaLeRt
Noob Student - Level 3
Noob Student - Level 3
avatar

Title : Pinky and the Brain
Memba of G.A.Y.S.T.A.
Reputation : 23
Number of posts : 1760
Location : Harrogate
[9D](Acclaim) : -Keisuke- / -------[--o / alunaSAN
[JD] : ViRuSaLeRt,

PostSubject: Re: Titled Members   Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:15 am

WolfCry wrote:
[_Emissary_] wrote:
:hairpull: :fists: :hb2: :rrrrr: :rrrrr: :rrrrr: :rrrrr: :rrrrr: :rrrrr: :rrrrr: :rrrrr:
And wtf that can means?

Probably that he's going through puberty
Back to top Go down
http://facebook.com/umar.aka.virusalert
D3von
Certified Noob - Level 1
Certified Noob - Level 1
avatar

Title : Rebel without a Cause
Reputation : 277
Number of posts : 2973
Location : Home
[12Sky2] : Informatoru, Infonoob
[9D](Acclaim) : .......D3von
[C9] : D3von / DeathStrike
[JD] : Avvaks
[ME] : D3von
Me? : I am a Rockstar!

PostSubject: Re: Titled Members   Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:06 am

-Keisuke- wrote:
WolfCry wrote:
[_Emissary_] wrote:
:hairpull: :fists: :hb2: :rrrrr: :rrrrr: :rrrrr: :rrrrr: :rrrrr: :rrrrr: :rrrrr: :rrrrr:
And wtf that can means?

Probably that he's going through puberty

bwahahahahahha

_________________
I'm hungry!
Back to top Go down
[_Emissary_]
Noob Student - Level 5
Noob Student - Level 5
avatar

Title : Lil Fat Kid
Leader of G.A.Y.S.T.A.
Reputation : -15
Number of posts : 2217
Location : Tulcea/Romania
[9D](Acclaim) : [_Emissary_]
[VC] : __Emisarry__ / -_Emissary_-

PostSubject: Re: Titled Members   Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:07 am

OMG!! I'm gonna destroy you all!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Xs
Spammer Noob - Level 0
Spammer Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : Irrelevant
Attribute : *Affected by Stun Attack by Warmir*
Reputation : 462
Number of posts : 5264
Location : Pakistan
[9D](Acclaim) : Xss
[JD] : XsDenied
[FW] : XsDenied
Me? : What I've felt, what I've known, turn the pages, turn to stone...

PostSubject: Re: Titled Members   Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:17 am

Lack of the following things ... in that order ...

Crazy Dance :126: :127: :2dance: :kiss3: :inbed:

Result in the following things ... in that order ...

Stage 1: :drink:

Stage 2:
[_Emissary_] wrote:
:hairpull: :fists: :hb2: :rrrrr: :rrrrr: :rrrrr: :rrrrr: :rrrrr: :rrrrr: :rrrrr: :rrrrr:


Emissary has exhibited behavior identical to stage 2 meaning we can assume he has passed through stage 1 already ..

_________________
Martin Niemoller wrote:
First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out--because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak out for me.



Back to top Go down
http://www.destinycrew.com
[_Emissary_]
Noob Student - Level 5
Noob Student - Level 5
avatar

Title : Lil Fat Kid
Leader of G.A.Y.S.T.A.
Reputation : -15
Number of posts : 2217
Location : Tulcea/Romania
[9D](Acclaim) : [_Emissary_]
[VC] : __Emisarry__ / -_Emissary_-

PostSubject: Re: Titled Members   Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:54 am

... even if I didn't understand anything I will still destroy you all!!!!!


Last edited by [_Emissary_] on Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xs
Spammer Noob - Level 0
Spammer Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : Irrelevant
Attribute : *Affected by Stun Attack by Warmir*
Reputation : 462
Number of posts : 5264
Location : Pakistan
[9D](Acclaim) : Xss
[JD] : XsDenied
[FW] : XsDenied
Me? : What I've felt, what I've known, turn the pages, turn to stone...

PostSubject: Re: Titled Members   Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:03 pm

@Everyone:

Xs is currently hunting for a new title for someone ... keep at it to give him the right moment for the right title.

p.s. its someone the majority would be surprised I gave the title to ...

and yes, it could be YOU!

_________________
Martin Niemoller wrote:
First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out--because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak out for me.



Back to top Go down
http://www.destinycrew.com
[_Emissary_]
Noob Student - Level 5
Noob Student - Level 5
avatar

Title : Lil Fat Kid
Leader of G.A.Y.S.T.A.
Reputation : -15
Number of posts : 2217
Location : Tulcea/Romania
[9D](Acclaim) : [_Emissary_]
[VC] : __Emisarry__ / -_Emissary_-

PostSubject: Re: Titled Members   Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:25 pm

Xs wrote:
@Everyone:

Xs is currently hunting for a new title for someone ... keep at it to give him the right moment for the right title.

p.s. its someone the majority would be surprised I gave the title to ...

and yes, it could be YOU!

if you say that is someone who I would be surprised it ain't ME!!!
Back to top Go down
WolfCry
Certified Noob - Level 2
Certified Noob - Level 2
avatar

Title : Barney the Purple dinosaur
Attribute : Shares Wisdom
Reputation : 468
Number of posts : 3319
Location : Lithuania
[9D](Acclaim) : Crown_Clown/Qiu
[C9] : CrownClown
Me? : God's Clown.

PostSubject: Re: Titled Members   Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:48 pm

ashamed
Back to top Go down
D3von
Certified Noob - Level 1
Certified Noob - Level 1
avatar

Title : Rebel without a Cause
Reputation : 277
Number of posts : 2973
Location : Home
[12Sky2] : Informatoru, Infonoob
[9D](Acclaim) : .......D3von
[C9] : D3von / DeathStrike
[JD] : Avvaks
[ME] : D3von
Me? : I am a Rockstar!

PostSubject: Re: Titled Members   Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:25 pm

Xs wrote:
@Everyone:

Xs is currently hunting for a new title for someone ... keep at it to give him the right moment for the right title.

p.s. its someone the majority would be surprised I gave the title to ...

and yes, it could be YOU!

is it miep? cmon the Terrorist Squad needs to get miep a title

_________________
I'm hungry!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Titled Members   

Back to top Go down
 
Titled Members
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Post Count Rules for New Members
» Cheap Movie Tix for Medibank Private members.
» looking for some team members.
» Dead gang members
» How many Mybrute Members

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DESTINY :: Public Boards :: General Chat-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Create a forum on Forumotion