HomeCrewCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Titled Members

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
[_Emissary_]
Noob Student - Level 5
Noob Student - Level 5


Number of posts : 2217

PostSubject: Re: Titled Members   Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:25 pm

Xs wrote:
@Everyone:

Xs is currently hunting for a new title for someone ... keep at it to give him the right moment for the right title.

p.s. its someone the majority would be surprised I gave the title to ...

and yes, it could be YOU!

if you say that is someone who I would be surprised it ain't ME!!!
Back to top Go down
WolfCry
Certified Noob - Level 2
Certified Noob - Level 2


Number of posts : 3320

PostSubject: Re: Titled Members   Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:48 pm

ashamed
Back to top Go down
D3von
Certified Noob - Level 1
Certified Noob - Level 1


Number of posts : 2973

PostSubject: Re: Titled Members   Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:25 pm

Xs wrote:
@Everyone:

Xs is currently hunting for a new title for someone ... keep at it to give him the right moment for the right title.

p.s. its someone the majority would be surprised I gave the title to ...

and yes, it could be YOU!

is it miep? cmon the Terrorist Squad needs to get miep a title
Back to top Go down
Xs
Spammer Noob - Level 0
Spammer Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : Irrelevant
Attribute : *Affected by Stun Attack by Warmir*
Reputation : 462
Number of posts : 5264
Location : Pakistan
[9D](Acclaim) : Xss
[JD] : XsDenied
[FW] : XsDenied
Me? : What I've felt, what I've known, turn the pages, turn to stone...

PostSubject: Re: Titled Members   Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:51 am

Congrats to hasnain for being the first ever member who isn't in a group to get a title on the DESTINY forums.

Rise and find o Hasnain. This day forth you shall be known as the

"Maker of Porn"

because you find us the best(est) funniest pics that make us happy and thanks to Frued we all know what makes us humans happiest is porn :P

Edit:

As per Miep's request I will not give him a title which is "shiftless"

henceforth he is the only one who shall be known as "The Untitled"

_________________
Martin Niemoller wrote:
First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out--because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak out for me.



Back to top Go down
http://www.destinycrew.com
Xs
Spammer Noob - Level 0
Spammer Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : Irrelevant
Attribute : *Affected by Stun Attack by Warmir*
Reputation : 462
Number of posts : 5264
Location : Pakistan
[9D](Acclaim) : Xss
[JD] : XsDenied
[FW] : XsDenied
Me? : What I've felt, what I've known, turn the pages, turn to stone...

PostSubject: Re: Titled Members   Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:04 am

Double post.

Congrats to Darckly for now one more thing shall be known about her.

this song reminds me of her and thus her attribute is Boom Boom Pow ... but that is purely cuz she's such a cute little hottie ... (Yes I was originally thinking of finding her something along the lines of "Brains with a body" but that song started playing .. and i was like zLORG this is so darckly :P

Black eyed peas - Boom Boom Pow

_________________
Martin Niemoller wrote:
First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out--because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak out for me.



Back to top Go down
http://www.destinycrew.com
Devily
Noob Student - Level 0
Noob Student - Level 0


Title : Lil Miss Hot Stuff
Architect of Destiny
Attribute : Boom Boom Pow
Reputation : 966
Number of posts : 1110
Location : Germany
[9D](Acclaim) : -Devily- (Darckly)
[C9] : Devily
[JD] : Devily, Apocrypha
[FW] : Devily
Me? : Narcissistic & Mean

PostSubject: Re: Titled Members   Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:13 am

Ah, I see.

Uhum...thank you? XD

_________________
Arrogance is educated intelligence.
Back to top Go down
[_Emissary_]
Noob Student - Level 5
Noob Student - Level 5
avatar

Title : Lil Fat Kid
Leader of G.A.Y.S.T.A.
Reputation : -15
Number of posts : 2217
Location : Tulcea/Romania
[9D](Acclaim) : [_Emissary_]
[VC] : __Emisarry__ / -_Emissary_-

PostSubject: Re: Titled Members   Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:05 pm

Gratz both of you!!! (Darckly and Hasnain)

and omg MIEP got a title we really must make a party !!!


Last edited by [_Emissary_] on Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
D3von
Certified Noob - Level 1
Certified Noob - Level 1
avatar

Title : Rebel without a Cause
Reputation : 277
Number of posts : 2973
Location : Home
[12Sky2] : Informatoru, Infonoob
[9D](Acclaim) : .......D3von
[C9] : D3von / DeathStrike
[JD] : Avvaks
[ME] : D3von
Me? : I am a Rockstar!

PostSubject: Re: Titled Members   Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:25 pm

gratz Has!! but......"Maker of porn"? CMON!!!!!!
im the one with porn..... but oh well nobody can get exactly waht he wants^^

gratz darck for ur sexy attribute
and now with miep getting a title the Terrorist Squad has achieved its goal

once again GRATZ TO U ALL!!!!!!
now lets make a party and celebrate

_________________
I'm hungry!
Back to top Go down
Xs
Spammer Noob - Level 0
Spammer Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : Irrelevant
Attribute : *Affected by Stun Attack by Warmir*
Reputation : 462
Number of posts : 5264
Location : Pakistan
[9D](Acclaim) : Xss
[JD] : XsDenied
[FW] : XsDenied
Me? : What I've felt, what I've known, turn the pages, turn to stone...

PostSubject: Re: Titled Members   Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:28 pm

Informatoru wrote:
the Terrorist Squad has achieved its goal

maybe its time we had a terrorist squad contest too ...

_________________
Martin Niemoller wrote:
First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out--because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak out for me.



Back to top Go down
http://www.destinycrew.com
D3von
Certified Noob - Level 1
Certified Noob - Level 1
avatar

Title : Rebel without a Cause
Reputation : 277
Number of posts : 2973
Location : Home
[12Sky2] : Informatoru, Infonoob
[9D](Acclaim) : .......D3von
[C9] : D3von / DeathStrike
[JD] : Avvaks
[ME] : D3von
Me? : I am a Rockstar!

PostSubject: Re: Titled Members   Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:30 pm

u mean like : make a story about how it came ?

@emi: i know u deleted ur post so look again!!! Surprised

_________________
I'm hungry!
Back to top Go down
[_Emissary_]
Noob Student - Level 5
Noob Student - Level 5
avatar

Title : Lil Fat Kid
Leader of G.A.Y.S.T.A.
Reputation : -15
Number of posts : 2217
Location : Tulcea/Romania
[9D](Acclaim) : [_Emissary_]
[VC] : __Emisarry__ / -_Emissary_-

PostSubject: Re: Titled Members   Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:32 pm

Informatoru wrote:

@emi: i know u deleted ur post so look again!!! Surprised



my mistake Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hoppelhase
BANNED
BANNED
avatar

Title : Hoppelscotch
Reputation : 58
Number of posts : 437
Location : Everywhere nowhere

PostSubject: Re: Titled Members   Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:57 pm

Congratz both!

Darckly's attribute is just lulz xD
Back to top Go down
ViRuSaLeRt
Noob Student - Level 3
Noob Student - Level 3
avatar

Title : Pinky and the Brain
Memba of G.A.Y.S.T.A.
Reputation : 23
Number of posts : 1760
Location : Harrogate
[9D](Acclaim) : -Keisuke- / -------[--o / alunaSAN
[JD] : ViRuSaLeRt,

PostSubject: Re: Titled Members   Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:00 pm

Haha Boom Boom Pow, awsome!
Back to top Go down
http://facebook.com/umar.aka.virusalert
theanalyzer
Noob Student - Level 1
Noob Student - Level 1
avatar

Title : Maker of Porn
Reputation : 308
Number of posts : 1362
Location : Pillar of Autumn

PostSubject: Re: Titled Members   Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:03 pm

\o/ i got meself a title Very Happy

Title: Maker of Porn
does that mean i post *some* pix in the funny images thread? Idea

here is my first video, watch it before it gets deleted! Very Happy

Edit by Xs wrote:

If you must post links to porn videos at least put them in a spoiler tag so people have to click to see them =\

Spoiler:
 


Last edited by Xs on Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Spoiler tag to the porno video Hasnain posted.)
Back to top Go down
D3von
Certified Noob - Level 1
Certified Noob - Level 1
avatar

Title : Rebel without a Cause
Reputation : 277
Number of posts : 2973
Location : Home
[12Sky2] : Informatoru, Infonoob
[9D](Acclaim) : .......D3von
[C9] : D3von / DeathStrike
[JD] : Avvaks
[ME] : D3von
Me? : I am a Rockstar!

PostSubject: Re: Titled Members   Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:26 am

i just got rick roll'ed Razz

_________________
I'm hungry!
Back to top Go down
ViRuSaLeRt
Noob Student - Level 3
Noob Student - Level 3
avatar

Title : Pinky and the Brain
Memba of G.A.Y.S.T.A.
Reputation : 23
Number of posts : 1760
Location : Harrogate
[9D](Acclaim) : -Keisuke- / -------[--o / alunaSAN
[JD] : ViRuSaLeRt,

PostSubject: Re: Titled Members   Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:13 am

Damn u Hasnain!
Back to top Go down
http://facebook.com/umar.aka.virusalert
-Miep-
Noob Student - Level 2
Noob Student - Level 2
avatar

Title : The Untitled
Reputation : 416
Number of posts : 1488
Location : Germany
[9D](Acclaim) : -Miep-; Neaer[a]; JahGringo (All R.I.P.)
Ijkeel (Phoenix)
[C9] : Ijkeel
[JD] : Ijkeel
[ME] : Ijkeel
Me? : Shh

PostSubject: Re: Titled Members   Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:41 am

Haha..Gz to all of us for our title Very Happy

And thx Xs..this aint a shiftless title..i like i very much Wink
Back to top Go down
Xs
Spammer Noob - Level 0
Spammer Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : Irrelevant
Attribute : *Affected by Stun Attack by Warmir*
Reputation : 462
Number of posts : 5264
Location : Pakistan
[9D](Acclaim) : Xss
[JD] : XsDenied
[FW] : XsDenied
Me? : What I've felt, what I've known, turn the pages, turn to stone...

PostSubject: Re: Titled Members   Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:20 am

@Hasnain:

like my touch?? :P

_________________
Martin Niemoller wrote:
First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out--because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak out for me.



Back to top Go down
http://www.destinycrew.com
theanalyzer
Noob Student - Level 1
Noob Student - Level 1
avatar

Title : Maker of Porn
Reputation : 308
Number of posts : 1362
Location : Pillar of Autumn

PostSubject: Re: Titled Members   Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:36 am

muahaha yes very very much Very Happy

and GRRRRRRaaaatzzzzzzz all for title
Back to top Go down
Xs
Spammer Noob - Level 0
Spammer Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : Irrelevant
Attribute : *Affected by Stun Attack by Warmir*
Reputation : 462
Number of posts : 5264
Location : Pakistan
[9D](Acclaim) : Xss
[JD] : XsDenied
[FW] : XsDenied
Me? : What I've felt, what I've known, turn the pages, turn to stone...

PostSubject: Re: Titled Members   Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:58 am

ALL HAIL THE NEW ARCHITECTS OF DESTINY!!!!

Congrats to

Hawkeye
kraash
FireSile
6alexandre1
Darckly
rinmotoka


(If I forgot to Title anyone who took part in the banner contest let me know)

_________________
Martin Niemoller wrote:
First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out--because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak out for me.



Back to top Go down
http://www.destinycrew.com
hawkeye
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
avatar

Title : PooMan
Architect of Destiny
Reputation : 177
Number of posts : 743
Location : Wales
[9D](Acclaim) : Hawkeye
[ME] : DestinyHawkeye
Me? : Boo!!

PostSubject: Re: Titled Members   Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:53 am

Woop Woop!!!! DESTINY Forever

Thanks Xs
Back to top Go down
FireSile
Noob Student - Level 2
Noob Student - Level 2
avatar

Title : Architect of Destiny
Reputation : 1639
Number of posts : 1426
Location : Romania/Constanta
[9D](Acclaim) : -FireSile-
[JD] : xSile
Me? : Yeah Me? o.o

PostSubject: Re: Titled Members   Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:03 am

lol i got a title o.O

Thank You Xs ! ^^
Back to top Go down
-Miep-
Noob Student - Level 2
Noob Student - Level 2
avatar

Title : The Untitled
Reputation : 416
Number of posts : 1488
Location : Germany
[9D](Acclaim) : -Miep-; Neaer[a]; JahGringo (All R.I.P.)
Ijkeel (Phoenix)
[C9] : Ijkeel
[JD] : Ijkeel
[ME] : Ijkeel
Me? : Shh

PostSubject: Re: Titled Members   Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:12 am

Gratz ppl :)
Back to top Go down
WarMir
Certified Noob - Level 0
Certified Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : Genghis Khan
Attribute : Punisher of Pros
Reputation : 901
Number of posts : 2442
Location : With You
[9D](Acclaim) : -WarMir-
[C9] : WarMir
[JD] : WarMir, Warrie
[ME] : WarMir,Warrie
[FW] : WarMir,WarrMir
Me? : War&Peace

PostSubject: Re: Titled Members   Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:32 am

GRATZ

_________________
Back to top Go down
[_Emissary_]
Noob Student - Level 5
Noob Student - Level 5
avatar

Title : Lil Fat Kid
Leader of G.A.Y.S.T.A.
Reputation : -15
Number of posts : 2217
Location : Tulcea/Romania
[9D](Acclaim) : [_Emissary_]
[VC] : __Emisarry__ / -_Emissary_-

PostSubject: Re: Titled Members   Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:49 am

Gratz :)
Back to top Go down
rinmotoka
Certified Noob - Level 0
Certified Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : Pretty Girl
Architect of Destiny
Reputation : 563
Number of posts : 2459
Location : Romania
[12Sky2] : -
[9D](Acclaim) : RinMoToKa
[JD] : RinMoToKa
Me? : One of the noobiest in the game

PostSubject: Re: Titled Members   Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:57 am

congrats guys :arrow:
Back to top Go down
WolfCry
Certified Noob - Level 2
Certified Noob - Level 2
avatar

Title : Barney the Purple dinosaur
Attribute : Shares Wisdom
Reputation : 468
Number of posts : 3320
Location : Lithuania
[9D](Acclaim) : Crown_Clown/Qiu
[C9] : CrownClown
Me? : God's Clown.

PostSubject: Re: Titled Members   Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:16 pm

Congratulation's :)
Back to top Go down
patriota_PL
Noob Student - Level 5
Noob Student - Level 5


Reputation : 45
Number of posts : 2082
Location : Poland
[9D](Acclaim) : patriota_pl, 11tySmok_PL
[JD] : PatriotPL
[ME] : ScytherPL

PostSubject: Re: Titled Members   Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:18 pm

I hate you all.
Back to top Go down
MainEvent
Noob Student - Level 0
Noob Student - Level 0
avatar

Title : Gay Pedophile
Reputation : 42
Number of posts : 1003
Location : Romania
[9D](Acclaim) : MainEvent, Queen-Bee
[JD] : RzArektaH
Me? : I'm not a complete idiot unlike Xss...some parts of me are missing Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Titled Members   Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:51 pm

Looks like patriota's the onlyone left without a title Sad..poor thing

_________________
--- click me --- --- click me ---
Back to top Go down
patriota_PL
Noob Student - Level 5
Noob Student - Level 5


Reputation : 45
Number of posts : 2082
Location : Poland
[9D](Acclaim) : patriota_pl, 11tySmok_PL
[JD] : PatriotPL
[ME] : ScytherPL

PostSubject: Re: Titled Members   Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:58 pm

And I am on list of noobs having most posts-.-
Back to top Go down
_Angelica_
Noob Apprentice - Level 4
Noob Apprentice - Level 4
avatar

Title : Pinky and the Brain
Reputation : 61
Number of posts : 893
Location : Arad, Romania
[9D](Acclaim) : ArchAngely
Me? : Me?: I overthink things

PostSubject: Re: Titled Members   Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:16 pm

post more. maybe, in time, you can be a satanhas wannabie... or prince of spammers :)
Back to top Go down
[_Emissary_]
Noob Student - Level 5
Noob Student - Level 5
avatar

Title : Lil Fat Kid
Leader of G.A.Y.S.T.A.
Reputation : -15
Number of posts : 2217
Location : Tulcea/Romania
[9D](Acclaim) : [_Emissary_]
[VC] : __Emisarry__ / -_Emissary_-

PostSubject: Re: Titled Members   Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:40 am

hehe patriota sucks Razz
Back to top Go down
Devily
Noob Student - Level 0
Noob Student - Level 0


Title : Lil Miss Hot Stuff
Architect of Destiny
Attribute : Boom Boom Pow
Reputation : 966
Number of posts : 1110
Location : Germany
[9D](Acclaim) : -Devily- (Darckly)
[C9] : Devily
[JD] : Devily, Apocrypha
[FW] : Devily
Me? : Narcissistic & Mean

PostSubject: Re: Titled Members   Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:13 am

Woah, I thought you took off my old title. I was going to smack you. xD


Thank you and congratulations for the other people! Wink

_________________
Arrogance is educated intelligence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Titled Members   

Back to top Go down
 
Titled Members
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Post Count Rules for New Members
» Cheap Movie Tix for Medibank Private members.
» looking for some team members.
» Dead gang members
» How many Mybrute Members

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DESTINY :: Public Boards :: General Chat-
Jump to:  
Free phpbb forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum