HomeCrewCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Chicken a la Carte

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xs
Spammer Noob - Level 0
Spammer Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : Irrelevant
Attribute : *Affected by Stun Attack by Warmir*
Reputation : 462
Number of posts : 5264
Location : Pakistan
[9D](Acclaim) : Xss
[JD] : XsDenied
[FW] : XsDenied
Me? : What I've felt, what I've known, turn the pages, turn to stone...

PostSubject: Chicken a la Carte   Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:41 pm


_________________
Martin Niemoller wrote:
First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out--because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak out for me.



Back to top Go down
http://www.destinycrew.com
[GM]Invoker
Noob Student - Level 4
Noob Student - Level 4
avatar

Title : Power Ranger
Attribute : Local Guide
Reputation : 2978
Number of posts : 1976
Location : Germany - RV
[9D](Acclaim) : ger server: Invoker.......BnS-Nick:... Killmoves
[C9] : Kizaru
Me? : I am a girl...
Guy In Real Life (G.I.R.L)

PostSubject: Re: Chicken a la Carte   Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:37 pm

also a "must see" is Ghosts of cite soleil
Back to top Go down
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/youare
goodgrrrl
Pro
Pro


Reputation : 103
Number of posts : 21
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Chicken a la Carte   Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:45 am

the contrasts in the world are too big between rich and poor...and that's just sad
Back to top Go down
theanalyzer
Noob Student - Level 1
Noob Student - Level 1
avatar

Title : Maker of Porn
Reputation : 308
Number of posts : 1362
Location : Pillar of Autumn

PostSubject: Re: Chicken a la Carte   Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:00 am

Xs wrote:
watch the video @
http://www.cultureunplugged.com/play/1081/Chicken-a-la-Carte

must see

that is very very depressing... the system needs to be changed
Back to top Go down
DizordA
Expert Noob - Level 0
Expert Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : King of all Spammers
Attribute : Bar Brawler
Reputation : 1451
Number of posts : 9505
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Chicken a la Carte   Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:50 am

I just saw this and all I can say is DAM!

_________________
Since 30 July 2007 I had DESTINY above my head


When there is no hope,
I'll smoke some crack, I'll shoot some dope!
When theres no enemies,
I sit and stare at my T.V.
and in my ignorance,
I'll be a slave and sycophant!

Fact:When the Chuck Norris goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Fedor.
Back to top Go down
FireSile
Noob Student - Level 2
Noob Student - Level 2
avatar

Title : Architect of Destiny
Reputation : 1639
Number of posts : 1426
Location : Romania/Constanta
[9D](Acclaim) : -FireSile-
[JD] : xSile
Me? : Yeah Me? o.o

PostSubject: Re: Chicken a la Carte   Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:11 am

That was really a great movie ... the director of that movie "Ferdinand Dimadura" will have a nice career
We will surely see more movies from him
Back to top Go down
rinmotoka
Certified Noob - Level 0
Certified Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : Pretty Girl
Architect of Destiny
Reputation : 563
Number of posts : 2459
Location : Romania
[12Sky2] : -
[9D](Acclaim) : RinMoToKa
[JD] : RinMoToKa
Me? : One of the noobiest in the game

PostSubject: Re: Chicken a la Carte   Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:19 am

Hasnain wrote:
that is very very depressing... the system needs to be changed

easy to say but how do you plan to do that ?!?!

most of the ppl are caught up in everyday life trying to survive or earn a bigger payment check so they can buy a car or a home (in the best case) or to be able to receive loans from the bank to do that
and they don't have the time to "open" thei eyes to the problems around them or what's happening around them, not to mention that the info they get from tv is well known to be controlled.
Back to top Go down
theanalyzer
Noob Student - Level 1
Noob Student - Level 1
avatar

Title : Maker of Porn
Reputation : 308
Number of posts : 1362
Location : Pillar of Autumn

PostSubject: Re: Chicken a la Carte   Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:53 am

well, its true what you say, coz im trapped by the very same everyday life

part of the plan is something like from the movie "Fight Club" lol (no not making an underground system to hold fights)

but by getting rid of this bank system (interest). as for distribution of wealth, well i know that Islam offers a pretty good solution to it - and it would definately reduce if not eliminate poverty from the world - the Islamic system hasnt really been tested presently in its full potential for a long long time

anyway, im no expert at Islamic finance, but heard this guy talk alot bout stuff :P

http://www.ukim.org/DawahBooks/Facts%20about%20Usury.pdf
Back to top Go down
Xs
Spammer Noob - Level 0
Spammer Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : Irrelevant
Attribute : *Affected by Stun Attack by Warmir*
Reputation : 462
Number of posts : 5264
Location : Pakistan
[9D](Acclaim) : Xss
[JD] : XsDenied
[FW] : XsDenied
Me? : What I've felt, what I've known, turn the pages, turn to stone...

PostSubject: Re: Chicken a la Carte   Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:47 pm

*grins*

http://tinyurl.com/qgtvf2

Here is another perspective

_________________
Martin Niemoller wrote:
First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out--because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak out for me.



Back to top Go down
http://www.destinycrew.com
theanalyzer
Noob Student - Level 1
Noob Student - Level 1
avatar

Title : Maker of Porn
Reputation : 308
Number of posts : 1362
Location : Pillar of Autumn

PostSubject: Re: Chicken a la Carte   Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:15 am

into poetry eh?

got one inspired from 9D? xD
Back to top Go down
Xs
Spammer Noob - Level 0
Spammer Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : Irrelevant
Attribute : *Affected by Stun Attack by Warmir*
Reputation : 462
Number of posts : 5264
Location : Pakistan
[9D](Acclaim) : Xss
[JD] : XsDenied
[FW] : XsDenied
Me? : What I've felt, what I've known, turn the pages, turn to stone...

PostSubject: Re: Chicken a la Carte   Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:12 pm

Hasnain wrote:
into poetry eh?

got one inspired from 9D? xD

Meaning you never read the DESTINY poem???

http://destiny.mo-rpg.com/art-work-f28/the-DESTINY-poem-t305.htm

_________________
Martin Niemoller wrote:
First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out--because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak out for me.



Back to top Go down
http://www.destinycrew.com
theanalyzer
Noob Student - Level 1
Noob Student - Level 1
avatar

Title : Maker of Porn
Reputation : 308
Number of posts : 1362
Location : Pillar of Autumn

PostSubject: Re: Chicken a la Carte   Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:08 pm

Xs wrote:
Hasnain wrote:
into poetry eh?

got one inspired from 9D? xD

Meaning you never read the DESTINY poem???

[url=http://destiny.mo-rpg.com/art-work-f28/the-DESTINY-poem-t305.htm
http://destiny.mo-rpg.com/art-work-f28/the-DESTINY-poem-t305.htm[/quote[/url]]

Xs wrote:
DESTINY has no master, only leaders.
And leaders are born, not chosen.
For that is their DESTINY ...

DESTINY has no members, only legends.
and legends are not born, they prevail.
For that is their DESTINY ...

DESTINY has no enemies, only disbelievers.
and disbelievers don't emerge victorious, they perish with the rubble.
For we make it their DESTINY!

lol sounds like some braveheart war speech xD

but nice poem :P

however, without a head how can u operate? surely u need a master ^^ (i forsee many posts after this Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Xs
Spammer Noob - Level 0
Spammer Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : Irrelevant
Attribute : *Affected by Stun Attack by Warmir*
Reputation : 462
Number of posts : 5264
Location : Pakistan
[9D](Acclaim) : Xss
[JD] : XsDenied
[FW] : XsDenied
Me? : What I've felt, what I've known, turn the pages, turn to stone...

PostSubject: Re: Chicken a la Carte   Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:26 pm

Hasnain wrote:

Xs wrote:
DESTINY has no master, only leaders.
And leaders are born, not chosen.
For that is their DESTINY ...

DESTINY has no members, only legends.
and legends are not born, they prevail.
For that is their DESTINY ...

DESTINY has no enemies, only disbelievers.
and disbelievers don't emerge victorious, they perish with the rubble.
For we make it their DESTINY!

lol sounds like some braveheart war speech xD

but nice poem :P

however, without a head how can u operate? surely u need a master ^^ (i forsee many posts after this Very Happy)

Sorry must've missed this post earlier ... just saw it during a testing run ..

Interestingly you can't be further from the truth ...

The moment you have a Master, you have a King, regardless of the name you give him, President, King, Emperor, Sultan essentially they all translate into someone who has a bigger say in the decision to be made than anyone else, and also has executive powers, i.e. the power to tell everyone to go fuck themselves, he'll do it his own way.

Which is why
DESTINY has no master, only leaders, Leaders are born, not chosen, for that is their DESTINY.

This i know is a rather old form of thinking, now its popularly believed that leaders can trained, I disagree. Imagine this, 2 people, one a natural leader, another not one. Both put in the same effort to be better. If the effort put forth by both is the same, then both will (exponentially or linearly) be better than how they were born, yet the natural leader will be better than the other, since he had the running start.

If the natural leader is a bum, he will eventually become useless, the hard work of someone else will be effective and result in the other one either losing status of leader or no longer respected by his peers with his opinion deemed useless. This has happened in DESTINY before, it happens today, and it will happen in the future. Had the "leader" born or chosen, been deemed a "Master" at any point, he would have the ability and power to tell the others to fuck off. Thus there is no Master.

Best example I can give is, I was one of the initial "Masters" of DESTINY, I'm the founder of this forum, and of the one preceding it. Many times, what I said was done, I still followed the process of convincing my leaders (and in some cases they simply told me to decide and I did, thus I led, not ruled in those cases either) and I always managed to convince them, thus it could be interpreted that I was a "ruler" running around pretending to be a leader, and simply being a good conversationalist, of sorts. For the longest time, DESTINY only had 2 Admins, me and Yao. I became less active, and i brought on Satanhas, today i'm nearly 100% inactive, and I made Warmir Admin, and I am still pondering yet another admin. Since I know i'm not active anymore, me still (without full knowledge and participation in the community) trying to force my decisions down your throats will be a horrid failure (e.g. New Portal :P ) and will result in the eventual fall of DESTINY, something which as a "leader" I can't allow.

As a conscious "leader", I made a Staff sub-section, where Global Mods and Admins can communicate and tell me exactly what needs to be done. I've resigned my role to nothing more than the giver of an opinion (consultant) if REALLY needed, and provider of updates.

So yes, DESTINY has no Master, only leaders and even leaders do not have executive powers in DESTINY. Because that would simply make them an executive community.

Then again,

DESTINY has no members, only legends and legends are not born, they prevail For that is their DESTINY ...
If DESTINY only has Legends and Legends aren't born, and there are no members in DESTINY, and leaders have to be born, where do these leaders come from?

This clarifies, the need for perseverance , and the desire to excel, and the passion of commitment which outlasts all odds as qualities in a legend, and since all are legends, in leaders too.

But it one paradox. Legends aren't born legends, and Leaders are born leaders.

DESTINY has no enemies, only disbelievers, and disbelievers don't emerge victorious, they perish with the rubble. For we make it their DESTINY!

DESTINY can be changed, it can adapt. It will prevail as long as it does so.

So the question is.

If Legends aren't born, and Leaders are, and since there are no members either. are we at a paradox?

No.

Statement 1: There is no Master.
Statement 2: Leaders are born.
Statement 3: There are no members.
Statement 4: Legends are born.


What all do you have in a League, Guild, clan, whatever....

members ...
leaders ...
masters ...

THUS

DESTINY only has masters, masters of self, each with the same powers, the same worth, and the same authority.

Thus.

DESTINY has no Master, because all are equal.

This is the paradox of DESTINY.

This is the secret.

if only the world was this simple :P

_________________
Martin Niemoller wrote:
First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out--because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak out for me.



Back to top Go down
http://www.destinycrew.com
theanalyzer
Noob Student - Level 1
Noob Student - Level 1
avatar

Title : Maker of Porn
Reputation : 308
Number of posts : 1362
Location : Pillar of Autumn

PostSubject: Re: Chicken a la Carte   Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:07 pm

wait a sec, how can a born leader be a bum?

1. if he was proclaimed a born leader, then
clearly the ppl around him who visioned him as a born leader were bums themselves

2. if The Force tells everyone he is a born leader (induvidually without anyone's influence)
then they gotta put his trust in him, see what happened with luke skywalker lol

but in the case of 9dragons and guilds (multiple bands making a league), yes it makes sense to have a no leader system, eventually a leader is nothing but a spokes-person/representative for a group

also, if there is conflict of opinions within a "lobby" over a matter, who wud make the final choice if there is no leader?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Chicken a la Carte   

Back to top Go down
 
Chicken a la Carte
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Flying ammo box chicken cluckshot droppings!!
» sawed off chicken best easter egg ever
» REPORT: Chicken Run
» Cow and Chicken's parents
» ''Amber Brown, You Can't Eat Your Chicken Pox.''

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DESTINY :: Off-Topic :: Globe-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum