View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DeadlyHeals
Certified Noob - Level 0
Certified Noob - Level 0

Number of posts : 2728

PostJoin me in CrossFire!!

It's like Counter-strike but in a cheaper version and it's free. You will see wall hacks, head-shot hacks, speed hacks in this FPS game. (Note FPS= First Person Shooting). Here is the link to download the client, recommend downloading the client file via torrent.

http://crossfire.subagames.com/downloads.aspx

I'm currently PFC level and still same nick DeadlyHeals. Fark, come to think of it... I should have changed to another nick... sound ridiculous with that nick in CF. Hope to see some of you there or all!!! If not see yah back in 9D!!!
Back to top Go down
http://profile.xfire.com/deadly2008
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Join me in CrossFire!! :: Comments

Re: Join me in CrossFire!!
Post on Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:15 pm by Asbeel
DeadlyHeals wrote:
It's like Counter-strike but in a cheaper version and it's free. You will see wall hacks, head-shot hacks, speed hacks in this FPS game. (Note FPS= First Person Shooting). Here is the link to download the client, recommend downloading the client file via torrent.

http://crossfire.subagames.com/downloads.aspx

I'm currently PFC level and still same nick DeadlyHeals. Fark, come to think of it... I should have changed to another nick... sound ridiculous with that nick in CF. Hope to see some of you there or all!!! If not see yah back in 9D!!!
ur right here (cheaper version), a realy cheap game.i preff to play old CS or newest farcry2
Post on Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:51 pm by DeadlyHeals
@ Asbeel ... have you try Combat Arms??? It's much better than Cross Fire... I'm playing CA as well... same nick!!! I heard Knoobie is/was playing it too!!!

@ Kei... man... this is so cool... the only thing I wonder.... I've been saving up money .... can I send you my dosh so you can buy our own emblem in CF???
Post on Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:29 pm by ViRuSaLeRt
I need to rank up to use an emblem yet ><

Also my brother hates the Win/Lose ratio on Virus so he made a char called [DEST1NY]. This guys got the money and i'l transfer the leader to this guy.

@Asbeel: i love this version coz its funny pwning hackers lmao

BTW GUYS! SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: WE MOVED RANKS FROM 10K+ TO 8070! GZ PEOPLE WE HAVE 13 CLAN POINTS! NOW GET YOUR ASSES PLAYING!
Post on Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:30 pm by [_Emissary_]
Tell me your server kei!!

and channel too!!
Post on Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:57 am by DeadlyHeals
I'm always in Alpha Server and Channel 4 or Room 4!!!

This is so cool ... I can't believe you level up so quick Kei ... how do you do it????LOL ... I love the new map Alaska!!
Post on Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:38 am by [_Emissary_]
well I also lvl up like this I can do 2 lvls a day Very Happy but now I`m busy with my apply in a clan in star wars so I can't play that much Very Happy
Post on Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:43 am by ViRuSaLeRt
Ye Alaska pwns. Love the new wep, its accuracy is amazing. And deadly i just play this in my spare time. Our other member is getting us a lot of points.

Check out the clan page: http://clan.subagames.com/clanstat_cf.aspx?guildid=21421

Deadly's account: http://clan.subagames.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=4304214

He loves pistols LOL. Anaconda FTW!

BTW clan points: 8 from me, 8 from the other guy and 2 from deadly. Emi get ur ass playing.
Post on Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:44 am by ViRuSaLeRt
DeadlyHeals wrote:
I'm always in Alpha Server and Channel 4 or Room 4!!!

This is so cool ... I can't believe you level up so quick Kei ... how do you do it????LOL ... I love the new map Alaska!!

This is where we will hang out. If its ever full just start spamming clan chat Very Happy
Post on Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:52 pm by theanalyzer
ok, im gonna try this out too later today....

(but not as Has, it feels uneasy joiny Des with Has lolz *o*)
Post on Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:52 pm by ViRuSaLeRt
LOL new leader of DEST1NY is [DEST1NY] Very Happy

I got a girls name now lol

As for emi hes been demoted and the other random dude we got has been promoted.

As for our rank, we going up up up!
Post on Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:08 am by [_Emissary_]
Whatever no time for play ... and I also never find you guys so to play alone it's BORING Very Happy
Post on Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:31 am by theanalyzer
is this game for certain regions only?

coz GameGuard doesnt wanna connect :/

Update : Yep, it seems to be the case. Put Ultrasurf (US) on and GG connected and started updating :-(
Post on Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:46 pm by DeadlyHeals
@Emi... I've always play by myself since 9D. It's not about yourself Emi if you come to think of it ... it's all about guild/clan ... hehehehe ... it's not about I or Me but it's all about Us and We. So yeah, don't be discourage cuz you have to play by yourself.

@Kei ... LOL ... I gotta play with you 1 day with your female char... cuz I fall in love with the female's voice when they say ... "Fire in the hole!" for some reasons I find it so sexy.

@Has... it seems to be the case CF is for certain regions only. However, there are ppl who can log in, I've seen players with ping like 300+ and they still play good ... or maybe they hax!
Post on Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:12 am by [_Emissary_]
LOL deadly

@ Keisuke, you have item mall ?
Post on Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:18 am by ViRuSaLeRt
Nah i just got a girls name Razz

BTW if any of u start playing it more then lemme know and il pass leader on to you. Im addicted to Jade Dynasty a lot now and only play occasionally.
Post  by Sponsored content

Join me in CrossFire!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DESTINY :: Off-Topic :: Games-
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum