HomeCrewCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The Bar

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Devily
Noob Student - Level 0
Noob Student - Level 0


Number of posts : 1110

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Fri May 22, 2009 7:55 am

I have nothing against beer, but personally I don't like it. o.o When it comes to alcohol, I prefer wine or liquor or so. xD

Anyway, I think that was a better version just because that guy wasn't singing in the background (he had a really gay voice xD).
Back to top Go down
Xs
Spammer Noob - Level 0
Spammer Noob - Level 0


Number of posts : 5264

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Fri May 22, 2009 12:51 pm

Bartender gimme a Breezer ... I came out of basketball retirement today and with that we won a game that there was little hope in any of our minds we would win ... Now onto the trophy!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.destinycrew.com
[_Emissary_]
Noob Student - Level 5
Noob Student - Level 5


Number of posts : 2217

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Fri May 22, 2009 12:54 pm

Gratzzzz Xs !! Give me the beer for celebrate !!
Back to top Go down
[GM]Invoker
Noob Student - Level 4
Noob Student - Level 4
avatar

Title : Power Ranger
Attribute : Local Guide
Reputation : 2978
Number of posts : 1976
Location : Germany - RV
[9D](Acclaim) : ger server: Invoker.......BnS-Nick:... Killmoves
[C9] : Kizaru
Me? : I am a girl...
Guy In Real Life (G.I.R.L)

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Fri May 22, 2009 2:34 pm

nononooo emi, the bartender can see your age in your profile, no alcohol for kids Very Happy (we are a justly forum)
emi after 2 beer xD -->
Back to top Go down
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/youare
Xs
Spammer Noob - Level 0
Spammer Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : Irrelevant
Attribute : *Affected by Stun Attack by Warmir*
Reputation : 462
Number of posts : 5264
Location : Pakistan
[9D](Acclaim) : Xss
[JD] : XsDenied
[FW] : XsDenied
Me? : What I've felt, what I've known, turn the pages, turn to stone...

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Sat May 23, 2009 11:53 am

woot woot .... send another breezer my way ... today we won with a 55 point lead ... one more victory tomorrow puts us on the top of our pool in the tournament.

_________________
Martin Niemoller wrote:
First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out--because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak out for me.



Back to top Go down
http://www.destinycrew.com
[_Emissary_]
Noob Student - Level 5
Noob Student - Level 5
avatar

Title : Lil Fat Kid
Leader of G.A.Y.S.T.A.
Reputation : -15
Number of posts : 2217
Location : Tulcea/Romania
[9D](Acclaim) : [_Emissary_]
[VC] : __Emisarry__ / -_Emissary_-

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Sat May 23, 2009 2:23 pm

GRATZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ xs !!!

more beer for celebrate !!
Back to top Go down
-Miep-
Noob Student - Level 2
Noob Student - Level 2
avatar

Title : The Untitled
Reputation : 416
Number of posts : 1488
Location : Germany
[9D](Acclaim) : -Miep-; Neaer[a]; JahGringo (All R.I.P.)
Ijkeel (Phoenix)
[C9] : Ijkeel
[JD] : Ijkeel
[ME] : Ijkeel
Me? : Shh

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Sat May 23, 2009 2:40 pm

Yeah..but fock beer, i'll take a "Jägermeister" (well known here in germany, maybe you guys know it too..really yummy Very Happy)

Goo Xs! My cousin plays Basketball too, so i know the atmosphere after winning a match Wink feels awesome
Back to top Go down
Xs
Spammer Noob - Level 0
Spammer Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : Irrelevant
Attribute : *Affected by Stun Attack by Warmir*
Reputation : 462
Number of posts : 5264
Location : Pakistan
[9D](Acclaim) : Xss
[JD] : XsDenied
[FW] : XsDenied
Me? : What I've felt, what I've known, turn the pages, turn to stone...

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Thu May 28, 2009 12:03 pm

So here is the deal Mr Bartender...

Last quarter,
30 secs left to the game ... the score is tied ... and SCORE by the opposition ...
10 seconds left to game, foul, Free throws, he makes it, and we're into overtime!!!!

Since the start of the game it was a neck to neck game.

In the end, we won!!! we are we areeeee the champions!!!!!!

A round of drinks for everyone on me!!!

_________________
Martin Niemoller wrote:
First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out--because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak out for me.



Back to top Go down
http://www.destinycrew.com
[_Emissary_]
Noob Student - Level 5
Noob Student - Level 5
avatar

Title : Lil Fat Kid
Leader of G.A.Y.S.T.A.
Reputation : -15
Number of posts : 2217
Location : Tulcea/Romania
[9D](Acclaim) : [_Emissary_]
[VC] : __Emisarry__ / -_Emissary_-

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Thu May 28, 2009 12:29 pm

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY grATZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ XS !!!! Barman give all drinks you have !!!!!
Back to top Go down
ViRuSaLeRt
Noob Student - Level 3
Noob Student - Level 3
avatar

Title : Pinky and the Brain
Memba of G.A.Y.S.T.A.
Reputation : 23
Number of posts : 1760
Location : Harrogate
[9D](Acclaim) : -Keisuke- / -------[--o / alunaSAN
[JD] : ViRuSaLeRt,

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Thu May 28, 2009 12:29 pm

*Puts cheerleader outfit on*
Gogo Xs, you can do it, youre the best!

Crazy Dance

Hehe gz mate. Irn Bru for me!
Back to top Go down
http://facebook.com/umar.aka.virusalert
-Miep-
Noob Student - Level 2
Noob Student - Level 2
avatar

Title : The Untitled
Reputation : 416
Number of posts : 1488
Location : Germany
[9D](Acclaim) : -Miep-; Neaer[a]; JahGringo (All R.I.P.)
Ijkeel (Phoenix)
[C9] : Ijkeel
[JD] : Ijkeel
[ME] : Ijkeel
Me? : Shh

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Thu May 28, 2009 12:34 pm

Wooooo..Xs our Basketball champion!
A very big gz! I hope you celebrated alot with your team mates Very Happy

I'll take a jägermeister, an ouzo and a beer and all on Xs
Back to top Go down
DizordA
Expert Noob - Level 0
Expert Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : King of all Spammers
Attribute : Bar Brawler
Reputation : 1451
Number of posts : 9505
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Thu May 28, 2009 2:53 pm

Just finished writing an interview about rastafari for jamg@y... took 2 hours and I need another beer...

+ a regular BIG F@CKING GRATZ FOR XSS.

_________________
Since 30 July 2007 I had DESTINY above my head


When there is no hope,
I'll smoke some crack, I'll shoot some dope!
When theres no enemies,
I sit and stare at my T.V.
and in my ignorance,
I'll be a slave and sycophant!

Fact:When the Chuck Norris goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Fedor.
Back to top Go down
MainEvent
Noob Student - Level 0
Noob Student - Level 0
avatar

Title : Gay Pedophile
Reputation : 42
Number of posts : 1003
Location : Romania
[9D](Acclaim) : MainEvent, Queen-Bee
[JD] : RzArektaH
Me? : I'm not a complete idiot unlike Xss...some parts of me are missing Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Thu May 28, 2009 4:44 pm

Ballla baabyyy!!...gratz nubie baller...ill take all u have ..for the road Very Happy

_________________
--- click me --- --- click me ---
Back to top Go down
Phenelope
Noob Apprentice - Level 3
Noob Apprentice - Level 3
avatar

Reputation : -77
Number of posts : 702
Location : Sweden
[9D](Acclaim) : Phenelope, JebuNagazi
[JD] : JebuNagazi
[VC] : Phenelope
Me? : Just a blond Dude from Gotland!
https://imageshack.com/a/img40/1103/8p7.gif

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Fri May 29, 2009 2:38 am

Satanhas wrote:
Just finished writing an interview about rastafari for jamg@y... took 2 hours and I need another beer...

+ a regular BIG F@CKING GRATZ FOR XSS.

And you say you never drink??
But after 2 hours of *something something* with Jamg@y you just had to take a beer haha!
Back to top Go down
ViRuSaLeRt
Noob Student - Level 3
Noob Student - Level 3
avatar

Title : Pinky and the Brain
Memba of G.A.Y.S.T.A.
Reputation : 23
Number of posts : 1760
Location : Harrogate
[9D](Acclaim) : -Keisuke- / -------[--o / alunaSAN
[JD] : ViRuSaLeRt,

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Fri May 29, 2009 4:01 am

Phenelope wrote:
Satanhas wrote:
Just finished writing an interview about rastafari for jamg@y... took 2 hours and I need another beer...

+ a regular BIG F@CKING GRATZ FOR XSS.

And you say you never drink??
But after 2 hours of *something something* with Jamg@y you just had to take a beer haha!

Uhuh something something Wink
Back to top Go down
http://facebook.com/umar.aka.virusalert
DizordA
Expert Noob - Level 0
Expert Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : King of all Spammers
Attribute : Bar Brawler
Reputation : 1451
Number of posts : 9505
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Fri May 29, 2009 4:18 am

I do only drink "Mariestads beer"... ALthough everytime I drink I wont eat or drink anything the whole next day.

Pass me anotha beer.

_________________
Since 30 July 2007 I had DESTINY above my head


When there is no hope,
I'll smoke some crack, I'll shoot some dope!
When theres no enemies,
I sit and stare at my T.V.
and in my ignorance,
I'll be a slave and sycophant!

Fact:When the Chuck Norris goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Fedor.
Back to top Go down
Phenelope
Noob Apprentice - Level 3
Noob Apprentice - Level 3
avatar

Reputation : -77
Number of posts : 702
Location : Sweden
[9D](Acclaim) : Phenelope, JebuNagazi
[JD] : JebuNagazi
[VC] : Phenelope
Me? : Just a blond Dude from Gotland!
https://imageshack.com/a/img40/1103/8p7.gif

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Sat May 30, 2009 11:37 pm

Sadness...

In the depth of my soul i reach out & find only more sadness...
No road to follow anymore.
No clear path.

No Destiny left....
Back to top Go down
[_Emissary_]
Noob Student - Level 5
Noob Student - Level 5
avatar

Title : Lil Fat Kid
Leader of G.A.Y.S.T.A.
Reputation : -15
Number of posts : 2217
Location : Tulcea/Romania
[9D](Acclaim) : [_Emissary_]
[VC] : __Emisarry__ / -_Emissary_-

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Sat May 30, 2009 11:38 pm

Bah you should command a bear !!!

A bear for phen !! Maybe he feels better Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DizordA
Expert Noob - Level 0
Expert Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : King of all Spammers
Attribute : Bar Brawler
Reputation : 1451
Number of posts : 9505
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Sun May 31, 2009 4:02 am

*Kicks emi out of the bar and gives phene a beer*

_________________
Since 30 July 2007 I had DESTINY above my head


When there is no hope,
I'll smoke some crack, I'll shoot some dope!
When theres no enemies,
I sit and stare at my T.V.
and in my ignorance,
I'll be a slave and sycophant!

Fact:When the Chuck Norris goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Fedor.
Back to top Go down
[_Emissary_]
Noob Student - Level 5
Noob Student - Level 5
avatar

Title : Lil Fat Kid
Leader of G.A.Y.S.T.A.
Reputation : -15
Number of posts : 2217
Location : Tulcea/Romania
[9D](Acclaim) : [_Emissary_]
[VC] : __Emisarry__ / -_Emissary_-

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Sun May 31, 2009 5:32 am

Satanhas wrote:
*Kicks emi out of the bar and gives phene a beer*

*Emi fights back and give bear to all*
Back to top Go down
ViRuSaLeRt
Noob Student - Level 3
Noob Student - Level 3
avatar

Title : Pinky and the Brain
Memba of G.A.Y.S.T.A.
Reputation : 23
Number of posts : 1760
Location : Harrogate
[9D](Acclaim) : -Keisuke- / -------[--o / alunaSAN
[JD] : ViRuSaLeRt,

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Sun May 31, 2009 8:19 am

*Slap kick Emi*, get out, youre too young!
Back to top Go down
http://facebook.com/umar.aka.virusalert
[_Emissary_]
Noob Student - Level 5
Noob Student - Level 5
avatar

Title : Lil Fat Kid
Leader of G.A.Y.S.T.A.
Reputation : -15
Number of posts : 2217
Location : Tulcea/Romania
[9D](Acclaim) : [_Emissary_]
[VC] : __Emisarry__ / -_Emissary_-

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Sun May 31, 2009 8:20 am

-Keisuke- wrote:
*Slap kick Emi*, get out, youre too young!

*dodge* *kickslap back*
Back to top Go down
DizordA
Expert Noob - Level 0
Expert Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : King of all Spammers
Attribute : Bar Brawler
Reputation : 1451
Number of posts : 9505
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Sun May 31, 2009 9:36 am

Cant even spell BEER right...

*does the scissor takedown, locks inna crucifix and elbows emi until hes knocked out and throw him out of the bar*

_________________
Since 30 July 2007 I had DESTINY above my head


When there is no hope,
I'll smoke some crack, I'll shoot some dope!
When theres no enemies,
I sit and stare at my T.V.
and in my ignorance,
I'll be a slave and sycophant!

Fact:When the Chuck Norris goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Fedor.
Back to top Go down
Xs
Spammer Noob - Level 0
Spammer Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : Irrelevant
Attribute : *Affected by Stun Attack by Warmir*
Reputation : 462
Number of posts : 5264
Location : Pakistan
[9D](Acclaim) : Xss
[JD] : XsDenied
[FW] : XsDenied
Me? : What I've felt, what I've known, turn the pages, turn to stone...

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Sun May 31, 2009 12:18 pm

ok ok .. ... emi wants a beer right?

*whispers a conversation with the bartender*
psst. instead of beer he'll get root beer, instead of vodka he'll get flavored water, and instead of whiskey he'll get ice tea .. just don't tell him :P edit: oh and if he asks for any mixed drink ... he'll get it without alcohol in it ... but we'll all pretend he's getting booze and then he'll pretend to be drunk ... ahh ... I miss the days i used to pull that on my noob friends :P
BY DECREE OF THE BARTENDER WHO CAN'T BE NAMED EMI CAN ASK FOR DRINKS HERE!!!

_________________
Martin Niemoller wrote:
First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out--because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak out for me.





Last edited by Xs on Sun May 31, 2009 12:53 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : whispered sweet nothings in the bartenders ear)
Back to top Go down
http://www.destinycrew.com
DizordA
Expert Noob - Level 0
Expert Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : King of all Spammers
Attribute : Bar Brawler
Reputation : 1451
Number of posts : 9505
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Sun May 31, 2009 12:21 pm

hhaahaa...

takes another beer to honor xss's wisdom!

_________________
Since 30 July 2007 I had DESTINY above my head


When there is no hope,
I'll smoke some crack, I'll shoot some dope!
When theres no enemies,
I sit and stare at my T.V.
and in my ignorance,
I'll be a slave and sycophant!

Fact:When the Chuck Norris goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Fedor.
Back to top Go down
-Miep-
Noob Student - Level 2
Noob Student - Level 2
avatar

Title : The Untitled
Reputation : 416
Number of posts : 1488
Location : Germany
[9D](Acclaim) : -Miep-; Neaer[a]; JahGringo (All R.I.P.)
Ijkeel (Phoenix)
[C9] : Ijkeel
[JD] : Ijkeel
[ME] : Ijkeel
Me? : Shh

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Sun May 31, 2009 12:24 pm

Wow..we got some martial arts masters here Very Happy

and Xs..you mentioned Vodka twice while whispering to the bartender!

i think i'll just take a coke..i'll stay at home today..went to party the last two days..dancing to some electro-music Very Happy
so have a nice evening all :)
Back to top Go down
Xs
Spammer Noob - Level 0
Spammer Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : Irrelevant
Attribute : *Affected by Stun Attack by Warmir*
Reputation : 462
Number of posts : 5264
Location : Pakistan
[9D](Acclaim) : Xss
[JD] : XsDenied
[FW] : XsDenied
Me? : What I've felt, what I've known, turn the pages, turn to stone...

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Sun May 31, 2009 12:54 pm

thanks miep ... i corrected myself :P

and stop eavesdropping on what i'm whispering to the bartender :P

_________________
Martin Niemoller wrote:
First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out--because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak out for me.



Back to top Go down
http://www.destinycrew.com
DizordA
Expert Noob - Level 0
Expert Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : King of all Spammers
Attribute : Bar Brawler
Reputation : 1451
Number of posts : 9505
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Sun May 31, 2009 1:24 pm

hahahah nice edit...

drinks because I got nothin else to do...

_________________
Since 30 July 2007 I had DESTINY above my head


When there is no hope,
I'll smoke some crack, I'll shoot some dope!
When theres no enemies,
I sit and stare at my T.V.
and in my ignorance,
I'll be a slave and sycophant!

Fact:When the Chuck Norris goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Fedor.
Back to top Go down
[_Emissary_]
Noob Student - Level 5
Noob Student - Level 5
avatar

Title : Lil Fat Kid
Leader of G.A.Y.S.T.A.
Reputation : -15
Number of posts : 2217
Location : Tulcea/Romania
[9D](Acclaim) : [_Emissary_]
[VC] : __Emisarry__ / -_Emissary_-

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Sun May 31, 2009 1:40 pm

Satanhas wrote:
Cant even spell BEER right...

*does the scissor takedown, locks inna crucifix and elbows emi until hes knocked out and throw him out of the bar*

I always do that mistake -.-' but I know how to write it LOL

Lol Xs I found out your plan !!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DizordA
Expert Noob - Level 0
Expert Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : King of all Spammers
Attribute : Bar Brawler
Reputation : 1451
Number of posts : 9505
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Sun May 31, 2009 1:43 pm

*does the flying armbar takedown, switch to keza gatame armbar, breaks the arm then move to side mount knockin emi out and then kicks him out of the bar again*

_________________
Since 30 July 2007 I had DESTINY above my head


When there is no hope,
I'll smoke some crack, I'll shoot some dope!
When theres no enemies,
I sit and stare at my T.V.
and in my ignorance,
I'll be a slave and sycophant!

Fact:When the Chuck Norris goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Fedor.
Back to top Go down
-Miep-
Noob Student - Level 2
Noob Student - Level 2
avatar

Title : The Untitled
Reputation : 416
Number of posts : 1488
Location : Germany
[9D](Acclaim) : -Miep-; Neaer[a]; JahGringo (All R.I.P.)
Ijkeel (Phoenix)
[C9] : Ijkeel
[JD] : Ijkeel
[ME] : Ijkeel
Me? : Shh

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Sun May 31, 2009 1:45 pm

pale
Back to top Go down
[_Emissary_]
Noob Student - Level 5
Noob Student - Level 5
avatar

Title : Lil Fat Kid
Leader of G.A.Y.S.T.A.
Reputation : -15
Number of posts : 2217
Location : Tulcea/Romania
[9D](Acclaim) : [_Emissary_]
[VC] : __Emisarry__ / -_Emissary_-

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Sun May 31, 2009 1:47 pm

*Emi come backs to the bar with some friends stealling all drinks then run*


Last edited by [_Emissary_] on Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DizordA
Expert Noob - Level 0
Expert Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : King of all Spammers
Attribute : Bar Brawler
Reputation : 1451
Number of posts : 9505
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Sun May 31, 2009 2:00 pm

*runs after emi and catches him cause hes a small kid who cant run fast, does a clinch knee and takedown then elbows emi until he passes out and returns with the stolen drinks to the bar*

Takes another beer.

_________________
Since 30 July 2007 I had DESTINY above my head


When there is no hope,
I'll smoke some crack, I'll shoot some dope!
When theres no enemies,
I sit and stare at my T.V.
and in my ignorance,
I'll be a slave and sycophant!

Fact:When the Chuck Norris goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Fedor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Bar   

Back to top Go down
 
The Bar
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DESTINY :: Public Boards :: General Chat-
Jump to:  
Free forum | Games | Other Roleplay games | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum