Number of posts : 2973
[12Sky2] : Informatoru, Infonoob
[9D](Acclaim) : .......D3von
[C9] : D3von / DeathStrike
[JD] : Avvaks
[ME] : D3von
Me? : I am a Rockstar!

PostNeed for Speed: Shift

Remove the "F" from "Shift" and u get the word this game seems like to gamers around the world and me

Teaser:
BMW GT2 reveal:
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Need for Speed: Shift :: Comments

Re: Need for Speed: Shift
Post on Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:42 am by Chosen_PT
it's just a movie but it realy look a nice peace of shit LoL
Post on Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:09 am by theanalyzer
1. Need for Speed : Shift

"Shift focuses on simulation racing - not just the realistic movement of cars, but also driver behaviour."

2. Need for Speed : Nitro

"Fast and fun arcade racing tops the bill, and will be matched by vibrant and eye-catching visuals...Nitro in no way resembles any other previous Need for Speed title"

3. Need for Speed : World Online (F2P)

Released to Asia first, this online PC game will let players pick and customise their choice of licensed vehicles and take on the rest of the world - well, Asia, before heading West after a thumbs-up there.

Source

thx for the video Info, keep us updated wen it gets released. just watching the video gives me an adrenaline rush
Post on Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:11 am by [_Emissary_]
NFS Underground and Most Wanted are the best !!!
Post on Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:13 am by Chosen_PT
NFS Underground and Most Wanted

All Hail the noob Ki
Post on Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:41 am by D3von
Has, about NFS:Nitro its coming only for the nintento DS and nintendo Wii lol! and about world online i hav the feeling it will be exactly like 9D bcuz from what i understood it already came in Taiwan so it will take a few months longer to come in America and Europe. But Shift? NFS isnt about track simulation racing its about the thrill of beeing chased by cops.....ok and some track racing >_>. EA understood that and made undercover but they made it bad , now they came back to a somewhat Prostreet like game called nfs Shit....i mean Shift LoL

P.S.:NFS Most Wanted FTW
Post on Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:16 pm by theanalyzer
ahhh dam nintendo and wii

but i bet the mmo version would be exciting, last time i dug up some info, it was China (or taiwan now :P) - also recall it being free =D

oh and yeah somehow i never ever ever like other racing games except... Monster Truck Madness 2 and the NFS series (after 4 till and before Underground kinda sucked)

but underground was THE ice-breaker... meh i still remember the dreaded 7 lap race in underground with the skyline, i played that race sooooooooooooooo many times and finally succeeded wid my beauty Mazda

all others afterwards were cool.... EXCEPT Pro Street.... initially its kinda fun but becomes something like Ass's Creed... although Ass Creed was still interesting, i literally had to force myself to 'complete' the game.... let alone explore other aspects ...=.=

speaking of simulation, i tried GRID.....from makers of TOCA.... btw TOCA series always looked good, but if u ever try it... it SUX ... i guess thats what they call simulation... GRID was the same, but gfx were -- > :-O

only game i'd like to play is DiRT... too bad its a dam console...

have u tried Burnout Paradise? its out on PC....
Post on Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:37 pm by ViRuSaLeRt
For a NFS its shit but for a racing game it seems pretty good. OFC il try it like i have done with the previous versions.
Post on Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:27 pm by JuGReeZy
yo...im a NFS Fan too but....i like to see how the cops chase me so i dun like this NFS >.>
NFS MW ,Carbon & Undercover FTW (PS Sucked and Shift will Suck too i think )

Last edited by JuGReeZy on Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Post on Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:32 am by D3von
yes Has NFS:World Online is the only thing giving hopes to me this year about nfs^^
i tried GRID too but my 512mb graphics card somehow was too weak for it (at least thats what a pc expert said when i asked him), i couldnt see anything lol

and Burnout Paradise, yes tried it (the ultimate box version :P) and need to get the elite license^^, but online i dont know how to play didnt pay too much attention to that part when i was instaling so i cant Very Happy
Post on Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:38 pm by Xs
bah fuck you all ...

NFS: Hot Pursuit the one that started cop chases FTW!!!!
Post on Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:52 pm by D3von
yeah, thats my point, i want cop chases not stupid track racing
Post on Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:06 pm by theanalyzer
hmmm hot pursuit = 3 or 4 cant remember, but yeah everything after it kinda sucked - porsche unleased bla bla till underground came Wink
Post on Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:46 am by ViRuSaLeRt
Hot Pursuit 2 was good when you could be the cop as well Razz
Post on Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:01 pm by Jambai
daaaaamn cant wait =) 3 games i am waiting for now this, DBZ online and blade and soul gogogogo quick
Post on Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:30 am by theanalyzer
Post on Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:31 am by D3von
Busted!
Post  by Sponsored content

Need for Speed: Shift

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DESTINY :: Off-Topic :: Games-
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Create a forum on Forumotion