AuthorMessage
Xs
Spammer Noob - Level 0
Spammer Noob - Level 0

Number of posts : 5264

PostGame trailer: Star Wars: The Old Republic

Back to top Go down
http://www.destinycrew.com
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Game trailer: Star Wars: The Old Republic :: Comments

Re: Game trailer: Star Wars: The Old Republic
Post on Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:14 am by theanalyzer

- char walk animation looks blocky and outdated

hope its much better than this when its out!
Post on Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:53 am by Devily
Yey, finally some gameplay trailers. =D And I see they released a couple of more trailers for the game. I gotta check them, I kinda forgot about it. xD
This one that Has just posted is awesome... @_@ I like the Sith very much, but the bounty hunter and the smuggler didn't impressed me much. However, I want it and I want it badly (the game, not something else -.-)...

Also, I don't think I should create another topic since we're still in the Star Wars universe, but some of you might remember that there was a game called Star Wars: The Force Unleashed ( http://www.theforceunleashed.com/ ) released only for consoles... Well, there is rumor that it might come on PCs as well. =D Check this link: http://arstechnica.com/gaming/news/2008/09/star-wars-the-force-unleashed-coming-to-pc.ars
I found out about it reading LEVEL magazine (a Romanian games magazine that I buy monthly), but since you don't understand Romanian, I had to find another source. =) So yeah, I can't wait for this one as well. ;D
Post on Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:32 pm by [_Emissary_]
The Force Unleashed
Post on Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:19 pm by [zmaster]
Ok u guys are showing others Star Wars and litle by litle forgething TOR one...
Has Phen said before, Bioware is a company tht "DO" cares about their comunity!
I also played Never WinteR Nights for many years beeing a GM (they call DM there ==> Dundgeon Master) in 3 diferent servers...
I wont think twice about this game...Im a Star Wars fan since very young, the "Force" thingy always facinated me and so on...

So...take 5 mins and "PLEASE" do watch this small trailer!! ==> Star Wars, TOR
Post on Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:15 pm by theanalyzer
whoops i downloaded the ~500mb trailer and i take the animation thing back

most of the moves in the original trailer are there ingame too!

i liked the sith part too, but the best part about the video was havin scenes where you and another person take part in.... the gfx are beautiful in those "cutscenes"

its hard to relate it to 9d, dunno how the lvl system of non-kor games are mostly (whther its just endless grind or endless collection quests) and i can only imagine fighting that Jedi being something to fighting a CoF/dungeon boss in 9dragons lol
Post on Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:47 am by Silverado
This Gamepaly trailer is from the oficcial site: http://www.swtor.com/media/trailers/developer-walkthrough
Post on Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:56 am by theanalyzer
seems they have started accepting applications for closed beta testers

link -- > http://swtor.com/tester

make an account and submit a system scan ^^
Post on Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:08 am by Silverado
Most likely on console first.
Post on Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:14 pm by theanalyzer
New E3 2010 Trailer!

Spoiler:

Post on Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:57 am by -Miep-
omg i got goosebumps...this trailer kicks ass!
Post on Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:04 am by theanalyzer
yeah chick looks like Bastilla from KOTOR

tho lacks 'certain' features xD

(also, white/light side wins o.o)
Post on Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:32 am by Devily
I'm not very interested into The Force Unleashed (I prefer to customize my character and as far as I know, this isn't possible here ^^), but even if The Old Republic will surely be P2P, I still have hopes for it. ;D

So, the new trailer looks really nice. I also checked some other in-game trailers regarding classes and gameplay. It seems promising. However, I dislike the fact that the light side won at the end of this cinematic trailer. -.- If the storyline will go that way... I'm not sure I will enjoy it. XD

Anyway, here are the other videos I watched (they're also quite new, in case you missed them):

Post on Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:29 pm by Silverado
Best thing about this game that storyline is based upon your actions and your character it will form based on what you do ingame.As I understood from interviews with devs team's speakers all choices have affects and consequences and all choices will determine what youll bekome ingame later on and how the story developes.
Post on Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:50 am by theanalyzer
I think we should edit this thread taking posts from

http://destiny.mo-rpg.com/games-f70/game-trailer-star-wars-the-old-republic-t1593-25.htm#59768

to

http://destiny.mo-rpg.com/games-f70/game-trailer-star-wars-the-old-republic-t1593-25.htm#60062

and moving it to a new thread calling it Star Wars : The Force Unleashed

coz i need to post some content for both TOR and TFU and they both are in the same thread >,<

im not sure if pulling posts out from within threads to make a new one is possible, hope it is ^^
Post on Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:48 am by Xs
theanalyzer wrote:
I think we should edit this thread taking posts from

http://www.destinycrew.org/games-f70/game-trailer-star-wars-the-old-republic-t1593-25.htm#59768

to

http://www.destinycrew.org/games-f70/game-trailer-star-wars-the-old-republic-t1593-25.htm#60062

and moving it to a new thread calling it Star Wars : The Force Unleashed

coz i need to post some content for both TOR and TFU and they both are in the same thread >,<

im not sure if pulling posts out from within threads to make a new one is possible, hope it is ^^

IT is done :P
Post on Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:01 pm by theanalyzer
wow thx, now i can start my twilight-fan-like comments on the awesomeness of the game :P

edit:

cant find the topic with those posts >.<

http://i.imagehost.org/0697/lalala.jpg
Post on Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:47 am by -Miep-
http://destiny.mo-rpg.com/games-f70/trailer-star-wars-the-force-unleashed-t2829.htm

didnt you want a thread for the force unleashed only? if yes, there it is, it also appears on your screenshot Very Happy

if not, sry
Post on Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:14 am by theanalyzer
i want a thread for The Force Unleashed and The Force Unleashed 2 :P

that thread link needs to be corrected too, its titled TOR and has TOR2 trailers ^^
Post on Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:23 pm by Xs

Rebirth of the Sith Empire

Star Wars The Old Republic

In the years following the Great Hyperspace War, the Sith exiles on Dromund Kaas faced a daunting future on a harsh world. The guidance of the Emperor and the Sith Lords were critical, but Republic Intelligence has stolen historical records that indicate the resilience and determination of the early Imperial Military were no less crucial to the Empire's reconstruction. Master Gnost-Dural has identified one Imperial Military Leader in particular whose story exemplifies the strength that runs throughout every level of Imperial Society.

BTC 1251 -- Following the destruction of their ancient civilization on Korriban, the Sith exiles sought to rebuild their Empire amid the jungles of Dromund Kaas. The man who eventually earned the distinction of the being the Empire's first new Grand Moff, Odile Vaiken, emerged as a critical figure in these dark years. While the Emperor and the Sith Dark Council were preoccupied with long-term strategies, Vaiken recruited non-Force users to form the new Imperial Military. This nascent but efficient army courageously battled the powerful native creatures on Dromund Kaas to carve out the space for a secure civilization. In later years, as the new Sith Empire grew in size and strength, Vaiken went on to establish the foundation for the modern Imperial navy and set the standards for constructing a fleet that would one day emerge from exile and crush the Republic. For common Imperial citizens, Vaiken became a model for their highest aspirations, proving that even non-Force users would play a vital role in restoring the Sith Empire to prominence and power.

Last edited by Xs on Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post on Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:30 pm by Xs

Trooper Trailer

The trailer for the SWTOR Republic Trooper class has finally been revealed!

In this trailer for Star Wars: The Old Republic, you will fight against the countless hordes of the Sith Empire as a Republic Trooper.

Last edited by Xs on Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post on Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:33 pm by Xs

BT-7 Thunder Clap - Republic Trooper Starship

The BT-7 Thunderclap is the Republic's largest and most elite rapid assault ship—streamlined for fast deployment in combat situations. Upgrades requested by Republic Special Forces ensure reliable performance and durability: state-of-the-art armor plating and heavy laser cannons provide exceptional combat capability, modular shield systems protect the Thunderclap from enemy fire, and the ship's design deflects blaster fire away from crucial components in the event of shield failure. Despite its efficient military design, the Thunderclap is outfitted with all manner of interior improvements. The main deck contains a high-tech command center and briefing room, a secure armory, and a fully-outfitted medical bay. Personal bunk space is above average, and recreational facilities are available for increased quality of life for the squad during extended missions.
Post on Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:05 pm by Xs
20 December 2011

Star Wars: The Old Republic is coming out!

Post on Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:40 am by -Miep-
i was chosen to be a tester but havent played a minute due to my stupid slow connection. its 21gb of data to dl! sucks big time, i wanna plaaaaay Sad but i will continue dling it. unfortunatly i cannot share anything with you guys :/ sry for that^^
Post on Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:11 am by Xs
-Miep- wrote:
i was chosen to be a tester but havent played a minute due to my stupid slow connection. its 21gb of data to dl! sucks big time, i wanna plaaaaay Sad but i will continue dling it. unfortunatly i cannot share anything with you guys :/ sry for that^^

PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY!!!

I've got a ton of friends here who can't wait to play this and there is a 70% chance I'll be playing this game too. Not like I played 9D (that was an unhealthy addiction and I admit that) but still ... be playing this none-the-less :)
Post on Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:37 am by Devily
This is what I got today on e-mail:

Quote :
You Have Been Selected to Test STAR WARS: The Old Republic!

You must respond to confirm your participation in the upcoming Beta Testing Weekend!
Dunno yet if I will do it or not. Very Happy Kinda tempted, but I don't have much time to play lately.

Post on Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:35 am by Xs
PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY and give us reviews and game play and your thoughts!!!!

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Post on Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:22 pm by -Miep-
i will get fast internet connection at the end of this month then i will dl the game and post some screenshots! but till then you will need to google for them Very Happy sry :/
Post on Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:27 am by Devily
Quote :
DEVILY

You are confirmed for participation in the the Game Testing Program.

You'll be able to begin testing Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ very soon! Your test begins:
Saturday, November 26 at 10:00AM CST

So, I confirmed my participation, it's been approved and as you can see, I've been given the date when all this will start. : ) I'll download the client meanwhile. ^^
Post on Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:28 pm by Xs
-Miep- wrote:
i will get fast internet connection at the end of this month then i will dl the game and post some screenshots! but till then you will need to google for them sry :/

Devily wrote:
Quote :
DEVILY

You are confirmed for participation in the the Game Testing Program.

You'll be able to begin testing Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ very soon! Your test begins:
Saturday, November 26 at 10:00AM CST

So, I confirmed my participation, it's been approved and as you can see, I've been given the date when all this will start. : ) I'll download the client meanwhile. ^^

@Devily:
Post on Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:46 pm by [GM]Invoker
F*** that modern crap!

Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire, LucasArts (1997)

this is the best starwars game ever, was playing it when i was ~5years old up till today on my N64! Very Happy
There were some really nasty and scary bosses at some levels, when I was a kiddo, but it was damn worth the nightmares and wet bedsheets!

Post on Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:36 am by DizordA
In the 90's I also used to play some old star wars games on my friends comp. Unfortunatley I dont remember which star wars games but I sure remember the good games themselves.
Post on Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:00 pm by Xs
Dang ... I got the beta testing invite as well but I'm guessing the servers are insanely loaded since I can't get more than ~20kbps and with a 20 gig download on the way ... I don't foresee EVER getting done with it.

So I'll resume downloading NFS The RUN until the dvd's for this come out :-(

@Those who have downloaded it and are testers: SCREENS AND COMMENTS!
Post on Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:50 pm by Devily
I'm still downloading (I'm not leaving it on non-stop), but I'm not having a download limit on it:

Game trailer: Star Wars: The Old Republic

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DESTINY :: Off-Topic :: Games-
Forumotion.com | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum