HomeCrewCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Splinter Cell : Conviction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
theanalyzer
Noob Student - Level 1
Noob Student - Level 1
avatar

Title : Maker of Porn
Reputation : 308
Number of posts : 1362
Location : Pillar of Autumn

20091006
PostSplinter Cell : Conviction

Agent Fisher is back!



Release: 26-Feb-2010

i never been this thrilled since the Halo 3's TV trailer! (Monday night trailer)

we must avenge his daughters death! (laawwl)
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Splinter Cell : Conviction :: Comments

avatar
Re: Splinter Cell : Conviction
Post on Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:32 pm by theanalyzer
Gameplay ^^



absolutely brill!
avatar
Re: Splinter Cell : Conviction
Post on Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:49 am by rinmotoka
fucking awesome game Very Happy:D
avatar
Re: Splinter Cell : Conviction
Post on Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:32 pm by theanalyzer
rinmotoka wrote:
fucking awesome game Very Happy

i know right!?

three best heroes ever

Tobias Reaper / MasterChief / Sam Fisher
avatar
Re: Splinter Cell : Conviction
Post on Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:49 pm by theanalyzer
\o/

Game released on Xbox.
avatar
Re: Splinter Cell : Conviction
Post on Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:57 am by DizordA
theanalyzer wrote:
rinmotoka wrote:
fucking awesome game Very Happy

i know right!?

three best heroes ever

Tobias Reaper / MasterChief / Sam Fisher

You call Tobias Rieper a hero?
avatar
Re: Splinter Cell : Conviction
Post on Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:04 am by theanalyzer
DizordA wrote:
theanalyzer wrote:
rinmotoka wrote:
fucking awesome game

i know right!?

three best heroes ever

Tobias Reaper / MasterChief / Sam Fisher

You call Tobias Rieper a hero?

Anti-Hero

or being more relevant to the issue, game characters.
avatar
Re: Splinter Cell : Conviction
Post on Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:41 pm by rinmotoka
Man I'm watching a guy on JustinTV playn the game and it's so good Very Happy can't wait for the pc version Very Happy:D or I might buy a xbox360
avatar
Re: Splinter Cell : Conviction
Post on Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:51 pm by -VisioN-
PC release date is 27 april, but, it is ubisoft,the company that is giving all to stop from pirat versions of their games. If u tried to play Assassins creed 2 (pirat version ofc ) you had to go through a good 1 hour of instalation with 1 whole page of explaining how to instal it,becase ubisoft put their own server,so,in order to play AC2 you had to be internet all the time,and game logs onto their server which suck,because they were down 40% of the time and if server is down,you can`t play game which stinks -.-(stupid ubisoft). but,today skidrow cracked AC2,and hopefully,it for Splinter cell it would be same thing like AC2 so crack comes out fast and we can play. If not,we are looking at good 1 month or more for some server emulators or another crack for the game. Pirats rules! :)
avatar
Re: Splinter Cell : Conviction
Post on Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:29 pm by JuGReeZy
-VisioN- wrote:
PC release date is 27 april, but, it is ubisoft,the company that is giving all to stop from pirat versions of their games. If u tried to play Assassins creed 2 (pirat version ofc ) you had to go through a good 1 hour of instalation with 1 whole page of explaining how to instal it,becase ubisoft put their own server,so,in order to play AC2 you had to be internet all the time,and game logs onto their server which suck,because they were down 40% of the time and if server is down,you can`t play game which stinks -.-(stupid ubisoft). but,today skidrow cracked AC2,and hopefully,it for Splinter cell it would be same thing like AC2 so crack comes out fast and we can play. If not,we are looking at good 1 month or more for some server emulators or another crack for the game. Pirats rules! :)

Cracked ftw,I Finshed AC2 long time ago,Had no trouble with Save games or anything,
But it took about one month to crack the game..so...anyway,hope my pc will be able to run this game.
avatar
Re: Splinter Cell : Conviction
Post on Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:01 am by theanalyzer
rinmotoka wrote:
Man I'm watching a guy on JustinTV playn the game and it's so good can't wait for the pc version or I might buy a xbox360

do not give in to consoles

btw previous splinter cell (double agent) was a very bad port
Re: Splinter Cell : Conviction
Post  by Sponsored content
 

Splinter Cell : Conviction

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DESTINY :: Off-Topic :: Games-
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum