View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
_Angelica_
Noob Apprentice - Level 4
Noob Apprentice - Level 4

Number of posts : 893

PostAtlantica Online Germany

You'll right if you thought "what? Atlantica online in Europe?". YES! It's the launch of the European Atlantica online. Much better ping for Europeans BUT it's in German. NDOORS said that they'll try for the future to make more clients for different languages but for now it seems it's the only one in Europe. Your NDOORS usernames work in Germany too but you must activate them on their website. Start of the open beta is the 21st of October at 6PM (CET). It's a different client (older than the USA version) and on the official site there was no mention of the Janissary nor the B class mercs. Musicians will also come later. This game is already in 6 other versions in SUA, Thailand, Thailand, Korea, China and Japan and now comes the 7th Germany.
Wikipedia page for info.
Official site for more info :)
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Atlantica Online Germany :: Comments

Re: Atlantica Online Germany
Post on Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:49 am by _Angelica_
_Angelica_ wrote:

For some reason there are GER and GRE files in the TextAni. I deleted them and copied the eng files... There are also two additional files in the german folder... i let them be

and now i know why... i forgot to patch the english version before getting the lang files...

_Angelica_ wrote:

i didn't had the opportunity to try it out... i have to leave the house but when i come back and get online i'll tell you if it works or not.

Now i did and it works!!!
Atlantica on English client and German server!!! Great ping and more ppl from DESTINY will start playing atlantica!!!!
Post on Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:27 am by [GM]Invoker
nice! and is it translated well, or is it just something 60%ish like in 9d jap?
Post on Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:44 am by _Angelica_
~97-99.9%. After all the language files come from the more updated version.

P.S.
[GM]Invoker wrote:
i´ll try atlantica
Put ArchAngely as referer please. Sever midgard.

WarMir wrote:
Ok iam goin back to Atlantica
You too!
And maybe Sat... DizordA too and then we'll gonna have a party, party, party! and we're gonna the competition!
Post on Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:22 am by DizordA
So the 1st post on the 2nd page is how to get the game translated?

Im still quite noob on comps so I still got a question about the translation... Do I have to have another atlantica version do translate? Right now I have 1 atlantica at 20%...

But now Ill definetly gonna download the german version and spend some hours cursing and hittin my comp trying to translate and make the game work :)
Post on Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:24 pm by _Angelica_
yes. you have to have both versions (normal one and the german one). Download both from their official sites with their downloader. For me both were downloaded super fast.

Edit: oh boy... i just read my translation method for atlantica post and... OMFG i suck at English grammar...
Post on Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:43 am by DizordA
Takes about 4-5 hours for me to get both clients but hopefully tomorrow Ill start playing.
Post on Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:16 am by DizordA
Ok I dowloaded both clients and installed both...

Although now Im stuck and p!ssed because I dont understand how to fix the translation...

Edit: Also am I supposed to patch the game also?
Post on Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:39 pm by _Angelica_
Sorry for the late repply... I had many things to do yesterday. I came briefly to the PC, started the game for some autocrafting and gone afk for the rest of the day...

Patch the games to be sure that all the files are up to date.

So... there is a folder called LANG. There are two other folders inside ALL and GER/ENG (depending on the version). Now, you want to play on the german server so do this: Copy the LANG folder from the english version somewhere else and start editing it. Go in every subfolder (ALL and ENG) and change the files that end with ENG to GER. I'm sorry to tell you but, this will take a while... There is also one file under Font that has to be changed from SAPPHIIM_1025.ttf to SAPPHIIM_1025G.ttf. Also delete the file patchinfourl.ndt under the patchinfo folder (because i want you to keep the original file in the german version). After that you can overwrite the edited LANG folder over the german version LANG folder (i used for this operation Windows Commander because in the past i saw some strange things with the windos explorer when trying to overwrite folders...).
Post on Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:06 am by DizordA
Ok Im finally playing the game after 3 hours of cursing, yelling and destroying things I also managed to get it working translated.

I picked midgård server and name is as usual: Satanhas
Post on Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:20 am by _Angelica_
tell me when you'll be on to add you as friend and also to the guild
Post on Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:26 am by DizordA
Mostly in the mornings between 8-16 (Add 1 hour for RO time) Although I might not always be on that time.

After that Ill probably be training or something and wont be able to reach.
Post on Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:04 am by _Angelica_
ok. i set a reminder in my phone to enter the game at 15:30 CET.
I saw you made level 5 yesterday. What's your oppinion till now?

Regarding the translation, i'll try to translate the game now like i said in my post from yesterday. I did it in a way that produced crashes everytime i tryed to use a skill (not via right click, but using the q,w,e,r,t keys). I don't know if it was for all skills because i overwrote the translated files with the original german files yesterday after the second time the game crashed when i used evancence scud (a main staff user only skill). When i'll be home i'll try it again. I just hope it was my mistake for overwriting something that i shouldn't had to and not a compatibility problem with some english files. If everything goes 100% ok, i could zip the folders and upload them somewhere for you to download (instead of translating the game for 3+ hours). Only problem is that i didn't had the chance to get experience with uploadings and i have no idea where i could do that for free for a zip file that could reach 100+ MB.
Post on Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:34 am by DizordA
Its very addictive + I really like the style (Battles reminds me of hereos)

The only thing I didnt like is the timer but Ill guess I get used to it. + Im still noob so alot of things to learn.

Also about the translation everything works fine for me except 1 thing and that is when I have to type something in a quest. Im supposed to type "Life Potion" but I have to type it in german and have no idea on whats its called then.
Post on Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:48 am by _Angelica_
oh shit... I forgot about that... That's the downside of a translated version... quest answers are (as it seems) server based and not client based...

Answer to that quest is: Lebenstrank

I'll try to obtain every German answer to these quests as soon as I can.

I just hope there will be soon also a English client for Europeans to make our life's easier

Edit 1: FINALLY!!!!!!!! I found the program that renames every file that has ENG and changes it to GER.
Total commander. Use it, press ALT+F7 for search. Enter in the search box *ENG.* to see every file that has ENG as it's last three letters. Hit START SEARCH, and then in the bottom right corner of that search page, click on Feed to list box. Now press Ctrl+M to open the multi rename tool. On the top right middle of the page is the category Search & replace. In search for type ENG and in replace with press GER. Hit START in the bottom right corner of this window and you'll have all the files changed and ready to be integrated into the game client and that in only 2-3 minutes instead of 3+ hours and like DizordA said "cursing, yelling and destroying things".
Post on Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:29 am by DizordA
If I only knew that earlier :)

I also hope they make an english/european client were people wont have to bother with translation.
Post on Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:03 am by _Angelica_
The Answers for the quests that range from level 1 to 100:

Life Potion

Lebenstrank

Fairy

Fee

Town Info

Stadt Info

Aschen Crystal

Aschengrauer Kristal

Will

Willenskraft

Wu Tugu

Wu Tugu

Angkor Wat Manager

Taj Mahal Manager

General

General

SHIFT

D

D

NUMLOCK

NUM

ACTION POWER

Wait

Warten

Hex of Darkness

Quest Log

Manager's scroll

Vivian

Vivian

Will

Willenskraft

Level

Stufe

Zhu Rong

Zhu Rong

Pinoccio

Taj Mahal

Taj Mahal

Love

Liebe

pain of the past

fear of the past

eyes of the watchers

sadness of the past

Tiamat

Tiamat

Stone Swordman

Slave warrior

Valley of the kings

Compass

Kompass

I understand

Ich verstehe

Obelisk

Obelisk

Sedna

Sedna

Muramasa

Muramasa

Candy

mother's love

Hidden Machine Shrine

Royal Signet

Diamond

Diamant

Woman's Hapiness

da Vinci

Da Vinci

Momotaro

Momotaro

best of the best

Onihime

Onihime

Bamboo

Banbus

Black sheep basement

Oriharukon

Oriharukon

Stonehenge

Stonehenge

Blue Tooth

Blau Zahn

Verdandi

Verdandi

Knighthood

Unicorn

Einhorn

Conviction

Atlantica

Atlantica

Choi Mo Sun

Choi Mo Sun

Koran

Koran

Lizardmen

Marksburg

Marksburg

Agile Megatheriums

Mun

Fuhu Temple

Fuhu Tempel

Geppetto

Geppetto

Erik

Erik
For the blanks I need the help of some German atlantica players. I forgot some answers in German and I don't want to say something wrong. As a last resort you can always ask the people in the game. Most of them know English but you have to describe the quest you're doing now and ask for the German answer (even if it's obvious for them because most of them are in the quest log but it's not obvious for you because your quest log is in English...).

EDIT 1: It's 15:38 CET and you're not online... Whisper me when you get on because i'll be afk for a while
Post on Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:43 am by DizordA
Ill be on now for 20 minutes...

Had to do some errands so I couldnt log.
Post on Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:23 am by Sheerayo
OK I'll try to add more.

Shift - Shift
Action Power - Handlungskraft
Hex of Darknes - Verhexung der Dunkelheit
Quest Log - Quest Log
Manager's Scroll - Schriftrolle des Verwalters
From here on I can only try to give word by word translations, because I haven't done these Quests yet. I'm not sure if it works though.
Pain of the Past - Schmerz der Vergangenheit
Fear of the Past - Angst vor der Vergangenheit
Eyes of the Watchers - Augen der Wächter / Augen der Beobachter (ä = ae)
Sadness of the Past - Traurigkeit der Vergangenheit (sounds wrong though. Very Happy )
Stone Swordsman - Steinschwertkämpfer (sounds even wronger Wink )
Valley of the Kings - Tal der Könige (ö = oe)
Candy - Süßigkeiten (ü = ue)
mother's love - Mutterliebe
Hidden Machine Shrine - Versteckter Maschinenschrein

Ok that's pretty much everything, I'll try to push in the rest sometime soon. (latest when I get to the quest and have to answer the question myself.) Also it's going to be pretty hard to figure out how it works with the "Umlaute" (you know ae, oe, ue) and if it also accepts these versions. Good Luck anyway. :)
Post on Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:36 am by DizordA
Thanks for info will probably be useful in the future.

Also since our intentions is probably to "grow" and get more members I think its time to talk about a forum section and groups.

Sugestions are welcome and we'll probably have a section in a few days. Since Im noob in the game I dont know what would be good to bring on he forum and so. example: which section should be public, hidden and so on...
Post on Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:41 pm by _Angelica_
we are still to few I guess... Me, you, Sheerayo, WarMir (later) and Invo (later) are still to few for a section I guess, but... You are an admin and you count as two... You also are the king of all spammers and you normally should post 5 time more than we all do so I guess we're enough to have a separate Atlantica section

This topic can deal for now with the public information.

Edit: a nice visible and not taken color would be red 138, green 0, blue 0 (Hue 0, Sat 240, Lum 65).
Post on Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:19 am by DizordA
The voyage section only had like 4 members when it got created.

So the amount of members doesnt matter as long as we plan to get more members registered.

Ill guess I do the basic next week cause then I got more time (right now I got trouble cause Im addicted to the game when I have spare time)

Will probably be:

Public section
Screenshot section
General discussion (members only)

And a group.

Then as usual the section will expand together with the group.
Post on Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:38 am by _Angelica_
WarMir wrote:
Do You own a Town already ? XD

It's a bird, no it's a plane, no it's the Tokyo Tower!!!
Yes War, we have a town and not any town, but TOKYO!!!
We are also part of a nation called (like most of Destinys leaders) Insanity.
Come on already, War... I wait for your rocket level-ups here in Atlantica...
Post on Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:41 pm by WarMir
That manual patching make me tired even when i think about it (rmmbr from PW qubizone )
Post on Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:14 pm by _Angelica_
WarMir wrote:
That manual patching make me tired even when i think about it (rmmbr from PW qubizone )

haven't you seen the easier method of manual patching?

_Angelica_ wrote:
Edit 1: FINALLY!!!!!!!! I found the program that renames every file that has ENG and changes it to GER.
Total commander. Use it, press ALT+F7 for search. Enter in the search box *ENG.* to see every file that has ENG as it's last three letters. Hit START SEARCH, and then in the bottom right corner of that search page, click on Feed to list box. Now press Ctrl+M to open the multi rename tool. On the top right middle of the page is the category Search & replace. In search for type ENG and in replace with press GER. Hit START in the bottom right corner of this window and you'll have all the files changed and ready to be integrated into the game client and that in only 2-3 minutes instead of 3+ hours and like DizordA said "cursing, yelling and destroying things".

Or like i already said it here:
_Angelica_ wrote:
i could zip the folders and upload them somewhere for you to download (instead of translating the game for 3+ hours). Only problem is that i didn't had the chance to get experience with uploadings and i have no idea where i could do that for free for a zip file that could reach 100+ MB.
Post on Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:02 am by DizordA
Im stuck at a quest which I have to write the answer again.

In english I should write "Town info" and in your list it says "Stadt info" which say its incorrect when I type it.

Edit: The answer was "Stadt-Info"
Post on Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:11 am by _Angelica_
I just read your Location info again and now i have to tell you something. At ~level 65-75 you'll be able to visit your home. Then you'll be at the Tower of Babel questline. You can visit the swedish part of it :)
Post on Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:31 am by DizordA
Now Atlantica got its own section and group.

The public section:
http://destiny.mo-rpg.com/public-atlantica-f75/
(Open for all members)

Screenshot section:
http://destiny.mo-rpg.com/atlantica-online-f79/
(Open for all members)

General Discussions:
http://destiny.mo-rpg.com/general-discussions-f78/
(For group members only)

The group can be found here:
http://destiny.mo-rpg.com/groupcp.forum?g=43
The group mod is _Angelica_

The sections will grow the more we grow.
Post  by Sponsored content

Atlantica Online Germany

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DESTINY :: Off-Topic :: Games-
Forumotion.com | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum