HomeCrewCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 5:0

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
patriota_PL
Noob Student - Level 5
Noob Student - Level 5


Number of posts : 2082

PostSubject: Re: 5:0   Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:44 am

Oh and BTW true Gypsies came from India/South asia... looking at your pics it is hard to believe you have something common with them
Back to top Go down
[_Emissary_]
Noob Student - Level 5
Noob Student - Level 5


Number of posts : 2217

PostSubject: Re: 5:0   Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:52 am

patriota_PL wrote:
Oh and BTW true Gypsies came from India/South asia... looking at your pics it is hard to believe you have something common with them

this was really UNNECESSARY
Back to top Go down
patriota_PL
Noob Student - Level 5
Noob Student - Level 5


Number of posts : 2082

PostSubject: Re: 5:0   Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:22 am

was rin's "stupid gypsies" necessary?
Back to top Go down
FireSile
Noob Student - Level 2
Noob Student - Level 2
avatar

Title : Architect of Destiny
Reputation : 1639
Number of posts : 1426
Location : Romania/Constanta
[9D](Acclaim) : -FireSile-
[JD] : xSile
Me? : Yeah Me? o.o

PostSubject: Re: 5:0   Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:24 am

Ha ...if ya guys cared you would stop talking about them :))
Back to top Go down
DizordA
Expert Noob - Level 0
Expert Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : King of all Spammers
Attribute : Bar Brawler
Reputation : 1451
Number of posts : 9505
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: 5:0   Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:46 am

patriota_PL wrote:
Oh and BTW true Gypsies came from India/South asia... looking at your pics it is hard to believe you have something common with them

Mom got born in bulgaria and grew up there and in poland before she moved to sweden. She's the roma and my dad is 100% swedish.

You can question how much you want but the facts still remain.

_________________
Since 30 July 2007 I had DESTINY above my head


When there is no hope,
I'll smoke some crack, I'll shoot some dope!
When theres no enemies,
I sit and stare at my T.V.
and in my ignorance,
I'll be a slave and sycophant!

Fact:When the Chuck Norris goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Fedor.
Back to top Go down
patriota_PL
Noob Student - Level 5
Noob Student - Level 5


Reputation : 45
Number of posts : 2082
Location : Poland
[9D](Acclaim) : patriota_pl, 11tySmok_PL
[JD] : PatriotPL
[ME] : ScytherPL

PostSubject: Re: 5:0   Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:03 pm

I said what is a scientific fact. Roma/Gypsy or how you call them came from Medieval India. Rin's comparison was racist btw.
Back to top Go down
Skebish
Mini Noob
Mini Noob


Reputation : 13
Number of posts : 247
Location : Lithuania
[9D](Acclaim) : Piknik
[JD] : Skebito
[VC] : Piknik

PostSubject: Re: 5:0   Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:29 pm

yeah kneb but then serbia lost to lithuania lol^^ and football is not our favourite sport:) lol and about gypsies or whatever ^^ every race has their imbeciles;) met too many such in games and in rl:0 so should i make racist comments about countries of theirs? lithuanian are master at stealing cars ^^ so all lithuanians are dumb now?:) so ya bla bla is nothing worth^^
Back to top Go down
patriota_PL
Noob Student - Level 5
Noob Student - Level 5


Reputation : 45
Number of posts : 2082
Location : Poland
[9D](Acclaim) : patriota_pl, 11tySmok_PL
[JD] : PatriotPL
[ME] : ScytherPL

PostSubject: Re: 5:0   Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:38 pm

Nooo. Polish ppl are masters at stealing automobiles:P At least that is how Germans see us;]
Back to top Go down
Skebish
Mini Noob
Mini Noob


Reputation : 13
Number of posts : 247
Location : Lithuania
[9D](Acclaim) : Piknik
[JD] : Skebito
[VC] : Piknik

PostSubject: Re: 5:0   Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:20 pm

don;t be proud trying compete in this:) was not the reason i mentioned it;)
Back to top Go down
Phenelope
Noob Apprentice - Level 3
Noob Apprentice - Level 3
avatar

Reputation : -77
Number of posts : 702
Location : Sweden
[9D](Acclaim) : Phenelope, JebuNagazi
[JD] : JebuNagazi
[VC] : Phenelope
Me? : Just a blond Dude from Gotland!
https://imageshack.com/a/img40/1103/8p7.gif

PostSubject: Re: 5:0   Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:33 pm

Aaaa Soccer or the europeian version of Football...
Grown men running around kicking the shit of a small leatherball & shooting into a net for no reason what so ever ^^ !

Never understood why it could arouse such strong emotions:D

Well main thing to add into this convo is... Judge PLL of the person they are not what race they happen to have:S
There are assholes in all cultures & good PLL aswell!
Back to top Go down
FireSile
Noob Student - Level 2
Noob Student - Level 2
avatar

Title : Architect of Destiny
Reputation : 1639
Number of posts : 1426
Location : Romania/Constanta
[9D](Acclaim) : -FireSile-
[JD] : xSile
Me? : Yeah Me? o.o

PostSubject: Re: 5:0   Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:09 pm

Phenelope wrote:
Aaaa Soccer or the europeian version of Football...
Grown men running around kicking the shit of a small leatherball & shooting into a net for no reason what so ever ^^ !

Never understood why it could arouse such strong emotions:D

Well main thing to add into this convo is... Judge PLL of the person they are not what race they happen to have:S
There are assholes in all cultures & good PLL aswell!

just one question you ever played ? to see how it is ?
Back to top Go down
_Angelica_
Noob Apprentice - Level 4
Noob Apprentice - Level 4
avatar

Title : Pinky and the Brain
Reputation : 61
Number of posts : 893
Location : Arad, Romania
[9D](Acclaim) : ArchAngely
Me? : Me?: I overthink things

PostSubject: Re: 5:0   Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:02 pm

Phenelope wrote:
Aaaa Soccer or the europeian version of Football...
No. Football is the original soccer. American football is what you refer to as football. Only americans and canadians call american football just football...
Phenelope wrote:

Grown men running around kicking the shit of a small leatherball & shooting into a net for no reason what so ever ^^ !

Never understood why it could arouse such strong emotions:D
It's an easy to learn and hard to master sport which can be played for fun everywhere (not like tenis, handbal or other sports that require a apecial terrain to be able to play it). It's more poppular than americal football also because it's not a full contact sport in which you use mainly skills rather than brute force.
Back to top Go down
patriota_PL
Noob Student - Level 5
Noob Student - Level 5


Reputation : 45
Number of posts : 2082
Location : Poland
[9D](Acclaim) : patriota_pl, 11tySmok_PL
[JD] : PatriotPL
[ME] : ScytherPL

PostSubject: Re: 5:0   Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:53 am

_Angelica_ wrote:

It's an easy to learn and hard to master sport which can be played for fun everywhere (not like tenis, handbal or other sports that require a apecial terrain to be able to play it). It's more poppular than americal football also because it's not a full contact sport in which you use mainly skills rather than brute force.
Brute force? More than technique? Have you ever seen American football match? I think that American football is far more interesting than our girlish soccer with player behaving like actors (especially Italians, yes I am serious) who turn whole match into a parody.
Back to top Go down
_Angelica_
Noob Apprentice - Level 4
Noob Apprentice - Level 4
avatar

Title : Pinky and the Brain
Reputation : 61
Number of posts : 893
Location : Arad, Romania
[9D](Acclaim) : ArchAngely
Me? : Me?: I overthink things

PostSubject: Re: 5:0   Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:14 am

Please read my comments as they are written and don't interpret my words. Yes, being a full contact sport it has it's fair share of brute force.
I didn't said that American Football is inferior to football/soccer because in both you can see allot of strategy, tactics, teamwork, creativity, etc. But the main difference is the fact that football is graceful most of the time while American football is a rugby-like "bash the football keeper" game. Both are fun and nice to watch (if you know the rules of course, to really understand and enjoy them) BUT I THINK that the main reason more people like football is because it's less violent (keep the occasional faults out of this because they are like I said occasional).

P.S. I love the italian defensive stile of play. Also i prefer to see a good acting of an italian instead of this:

Back to top Go down
Phenelope
Noob Apprentice - Level 3
Noob Apprentice - Level 3
avatar

Reputation : -77
Number of posts : 702
Location : Sweden
[9D](Acclaim) : Phenelope, JebuNagazi
[JD] : JebuNagazi
[VC] : Phenelope
Me? : Just a blond Dude from Gotland!
https://imageshack.com/a/img40/1103/8p7.gif

PostSubject: Re: 5:0   Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:29 am

FireSile wrote:
Phenelope wrote:
Aaaa Soccer or the europeian version of Football...
Grown men running around kicking the shit of a small leatherball & shooting into a net for no reason what so ever ^^ !

Never understood why it could arouse such strong emotions:D

Well main thing to add into this convo is... Judge PLL of the person they are not what race they happen to have:S
There are assholes in all cultures & good PLL aswell!

just one question you ever played ? to see how it is ?
Yes i actually played soccer & its fun to play but boring to watch:D
Was playing in a Team called Hansa Hoburg long time ago...
Back to top Go down
-Miep-
Noob Student - Level 2
Noob Student - Level 2
avatar

Title : The Untitled
Reputation : 416
Number of posts : 1488
Location : Germany
[9D](Acclaim) : -Miep-; Neaer[a]; JahGringo (All R.I.P.)
Ijkeel (Phoenix)
[C9] : Ijkeel
[JD] : Ijkeel
[ME] : Ijkeel
Me? : Shh

PostSubject: Re: 5:0   Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:20 am

I think if you sit down with your friends and some beer and watch the game together it gets alot of more fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
patriota_PL
Noob Student - Level 5
Noob Student - Level 5


Reputation : 45
Number of posts : 2082
Location : Poland
[9D](Acclaim) : patriota_pl, 11tySmok_PL
[JD] : PatriotPL
[ME] : ScytherPL

PostSubject: Re: 5:0   Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:21 am

Italians have no style. They behave on a pitch in a same way as they behave on a war. Means cowards. They are only actors and place for them is in theater. Only comparable to them are Portugese. Sorry that is true. I see more tactic in Counter Strike than in football matches;]
Back to top Go down
_Angelica_
Noob Apprentice - Level 4
Noob Apprentice - Level 4
avatar

Title : Pinky and the Brain
Reputation : 61
Number of posts : 893
Location : Arad, Romania
[9D](Acclaim) : ArchAngely
Me? : Me?: I overthink things

PostSubject: Re: 5:0   Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:35 am

What you refer to as being the truth is actually just your opinion. I don't want to get into detail regarding wars but i wanna do it regarding your definition of cowardly style of playing football. Is a heavy defense combined with fast paced counterattacks your definition of that? If so than there is no use of continuing this one...
Regarding tactics, you're wrong. Like in most games, tactics is the base for your strategy. To win you need a good tactic, goos strategy and a disciplined team. Try Championship manager 3 or the football manager series and you'll see that there is much more in football than the bare eye can see. Keep in mind that i say that even though i watched ~6-9 games from minute 1 to 90 in the last 2 years, so i'm not a fanatic of this sport who wants to raise the game football to the status of ultimate game in the world, i just gave my 2 cents on this short off topic regarding football vs american football by the means of popular appeal.
Back to top Go down
patriota_PL
Noob Student - Level 5
Noob Student - Level 5


Reputation : 45
Number of posts : 2082
Location : Poland
[9D](Acclaim) : patriota_pl, 11tySmok_PL
[JD] : PatriotPL
[ME] : ScytherPL

PostSubject: Re: 5:0   Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:24 am

Do you know what is tactic and what is strategy? I think you do not. Their heavy defense is acting very heavily, Hollywood would be pleased but I am not. I hate Football mainly because of my country's Football Association which can't be moved in any way thanks to FIFA's complete autonomy. I prefer F1... you still can't buy a title in here.
Back to top Go down
Hoppelhase
BANNED
BANNED
avatar

Title : Hoppelscotch
Reputation : 58
Number of posts : 437
Location : Everywhere nowhere

PostSubject: Re: 5:0   Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:59 am

patriota_PL wrote:
Nooo. Polish ppl are masters at stealing automobiles:P At least that is how Germans see us;]

*cliché on*
Polish people - Mercedes Benz
people from ex Jugoslavia - Audi and BMW
*cliché off*

And have I said, Germany will win ..
Back to top Go down
D3von
Certified Noob - Level 1
Certified Noob - Level 1
avatar

Title : Rebel without a Cause
Reputation : 277
Number of posts : 2973
Location : Home
[12Sky2] : Informatoru, Infonoob
[9D](Acclaim) : .......D3von
[C9] : D3von / DeathStrike
[JD] : Avvaks
[ME] : D3von
Me? : I am a Rockstar!

PostSubject: Re: 5:0   Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:49 pm

_Angelica_ wrote:
Please read my comments as they are written and don't interpret my words. Yes, being a full contact sport it has it's fair share of brute force.
I didn't said that American Football is inferior to football/soccer because in both you can see allot of strategy, tactics, teamwork, creativity, etc. But the main difference is the fact that football is graceful most of the time while American football is a rugby-like "bash the football keeper" game. Both are fun and nice to watch (if you know the rules of course, to really understand and enjoy them) BUT I THINK that the main reason more people like football is because it's less violent (keep the occasional faults out of this because they are like I said occasional).

P.S. I love the italian defensive stile of play. Also i prefer to see a good acting of an italian instead of this:

bwaaaaahahahahaha watched it for the 10th time and still as funny as hell
and yeah italians kinda suck CFR in their first match in UCL pwned Rome at home and if Buffon wasnt lucky to save Mutu's penalty they wouldev lost that match in euro 2008 aswell >_>

_________________
I'm hungry!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 5:0   

Back to top Go down
 
5:0
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DESTINY :: Public Boards :: General Chat-
Jump to:  
Forum free | Games | Other Roleplay games | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum