Silverado
Mini Noob
Mini Noob

Number of posts : 241
[12Sky2] : ShadowHunter
[9D](Acclaim) : Silverado, SnowWolf, ZsoltX
[JD] : Lazarius

PostSUN

Hey every1 found something new check it out.Didnt find any topics about so hope its rly new for every1.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hti6I9dOeQQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMKMeKdNGWw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlD4FFEkc_c&feature=fvsr
Upladed 1 screenshot in gallery too.If any1 tryes it out pm ingame "JinKey"
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

SUN :: Comments

Re: SUN
Post on Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:59 am by [GM]Invoker
can you post the official website, dl links, the size of the client(in GB) , some more info is it closed open beta, final ... scratch
Post on Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:43 pm by Silverado
Its in open beta as far as I can tell.I just found it after the closed beta close up.
Official website : http://sunonline.webzen.net
Client size (packed is 1.84 GB) for install you need 3.08Gb free space.
The game itself its a bit complicated but lvling is mostly done with quests and dungeons runs.Small example here 1 of the dungeons takes 3 hours to finish Server isnt in Europe atm but the EU server will be released at the end of this month.
Post on Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:55 pm by Romanian Long
i play sun for 3 days  lvl 31 Elementalist and lvl 20 valkyre  :P and dungeons ? they dont take that much only the last one takes 3 hours :) good part is that u get , no mater what lvl, good drops. The more people in a party the harder the mobs and boss.
Post on Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:16 pm by Silverado
Well I said example 1 of them takes 3 hours and it aint the last 1 :-).Yap leveling goes fast untill you reach lvl 50 after that it gets tough. Right now I am lvl 52 Draconic Knight Draconic build.Was thinking of making a guild but only with Dest/Eclipse members.
Post on Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:24 pm by DizordA
Go ahead and give it a shot creating the guild.

If it grow it wont be any problems to get a section and group on this forum.
Post on Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:07 pm by Romanian Long
there already is a DESTINY dont know who created it but saw DESTINY :)btw silver xD ign ?
Post on Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:10 pm by kawaii87
but remember you cant solo in this game

malayguy 10 dragon knight
Post on Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:17 pm by Silverado
Yap I met the leader of that DESTINY guild has nothing to do with 9d or any desteny we know she just invented it.
My Ign is JinKey.I'll start up the guild tonight and gather members.It will be Total Eclipse since dont want to double name, and as Desteny as Eclipse re already taken.
Post on Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:53 am by Romanian Long
@kawaii as i said i soloed 2 of them .When u go inside alone system will automatically give u a party , if u leave the party u get trowed out .It is better to do it in party but solo = more loot for u :P and loot is good at any lvl O.O(not at boss but at mobs).O yea and server host is in Korea means it is a bit laggy.
Post on Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:28 am by FireSile
Silverado wrote:
Yap I met the leader of that DESTINY guild has nothing to do with 9d or any desteny we know she just invented it.
My Ign is JinKey.I'll start up the guild tonight and gather members.It will be Total Eclipse since dont want to double name, and as Desteny as Eclipse re already taken.

DESTINY * for gods sake ...

i played the game a bit ... lvl 4 ... i dont really like it tho' the movement its weird ...
Post on Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:44 am by Silverado
Lol sry for misspelling :-).Well controls do need a little getting used too also teh whole system of the game is something wierd at first looks.
Long guild is rdy and running 6 ppl already in it I think I need to start lvling it up soon.
Post on Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:20 pm by Romanian Long
u need a valkyre or a elementist ^^? and i have a problem with login in ... on site when i press start game nothing happens... any1 can help
Post on Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:22 pm by Silverado
There was a server crash yesterday but today all is fine.I need healers and sumonners in league so we can do all the dungeons for ourselvs.Long whats your ign?Pm or post so I can get you in guild.
Post on Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:08 pm by [PT]
What char is healer?
Post on Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:58 am by Silverado
Elemntalist can be a healer too, also a pure dmg.
Post on Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:24 am by [PT]
im downloading atm..i will try elementalist..if i dont like i will go to beserker lolz
Post on Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:23 am by [GM]Invoker
i canīt dl the 1,9gb, losing connection all the time...
can someone give me some torrent , rapidshare,.. links?
or could anyone of you who has "light velocity-internet" upload it for me?
Post on Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:32 am by Romanian Long
ign: LilBaby will login tmr
Post on Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:42 am by [PT]
when i do game start in the page says "Failed to create application"?? i alrdy entered the game and created the char but now i cant enter..
if any1 could help me :S
Post on Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:47 am by D3von
ah webzen O.O remebers me of when i was 8 yrs and playing MU^^
if u wont make a DESTINY there ill make one when ill start and take down the other Very Happy
Post on Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:44 pm by Silverado
Well didnt make desteny but a guild is up now and having a few members. Already have Hermes in it and some1 else pm me but was ofline.So were growing.
Post on Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:53 pm by [PT]
Yes silverado..Im DeadControl..im pmed you but you were offline..

Im gonna enter now..gonna be on for 20 minutes i think lol
Post on Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:02 am by [GM]Invoker
so anybody knows something about the EU server?
you guys are playing on the US server atm right?
Post on Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:14 am by Silverado
EU server will be out at the end of november.Yes we are but dont want to transfer to Eu cause then I'd have to start guild all over again and got already 14 ppl in it.
Post on Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:12 am by [GM]Invoker
iam dling the US version right now i finally found some rapidshare links
if anyone needs them: http://crypt-it.com/c/BX3HCU

if i like the game i will continue to play on the EU servers for sure when they are out.
Post on Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:42 am by [GM]Invoker
okay i installed it and im lvl 6 already Very Happy
i will start playing it on saturday when i will get my internet access activated at my home... im already living 73days without internet!!!

i choose some mage class the game looks awsome! i really like the skill graphics and the look of the characters, the only thing that is a lil bit lame is the environments graphics...
Post on Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:58 am by Silverado
Indeed you caught that right.The enviroment is a bit lame considering the size of the game also the stroy behind it.I find it vry frustrating that some maps are huge never seen before but soem are like small doorways to something more large.The graphics themselvs are amazing also the character details are nice.too bad they add less work on surroundings then on player chars themselvs.Also if you want to be in the pre DESTINY guild just send me a pm and we can go trough the basics also migth help you out in the dungeons that youll have to face at a certain point.
Post on Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:05 pm by [GM]Invoker
of course i will join DESTINY and i will outlvl you all and take over the guild...but like i said i will start P0wer-grinding not until saturday!Very Happy
( i had 0,448MBit internet for 4 years now, now my new provider told me that i will have 2,000MBit!!! thats x4/x5 of what i had before :) )
Post on Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:22 pm by [PT]
Silverado..i stoped to play SUN..i will w8 for the EU version..i have a little lag in Us..i play in max graphics..but ok lol..i want to play in EU..i think would be better for me (or us lol)..cuz not much lag..
Post  by Sponsored content

SUN

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DESTINY :: Off-Topic :: Games-
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum