View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Silverado
Mini Noob
Mini Noob

Number of posts : 241

PostSUN

Hey every1 found something new check it out.Didnt find any topics about so hope its rly new for every1.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hti6I9dOeQQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMKMeKdNGWw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlD4FFEkc_c&feature=fvsr
Upladed 1 screenshot in gallery too.If any1 tryes it out pm ingame "JinKey"
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

SUN :: Comments

Re: SUN
Post on Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:58 am by Silverado
Indeed you caught that right.The enviroment is a bit lame considering the size of the game also the stroy behind it.I find it vry frustrating that some maps are huge never seen before but soem are like small doorways to something more large.The graphics themselvs are amazing also the character details are nice.too bad they add less work on surroundings then on player chars themselvs.Also if you want to be in the pre DESTINY guild just send me a pm and we can go trough the basics also migth help you out in the dungeons that youll have to face at a certain point.
Post on Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:05 pm by [GM]Invoker
of course i will join DESTINY and i will outlvl you all and take over the guild...but like i said i will start P0wer-grinding not until saturday!Very Happy
( i had 0,448MBit internet for 4 years now, now my new provider told me that i will have 2,000MBit!!! thats x4/x5 of what i had before :) )
Post on Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:22 pm by [PT]
Silverado..i stoped to play SUN..i will w8 for the EU version..i have a little lag in Us..i play in max graphics..but ok lol..i want to play in EU..i think would be better for me (or us lol)..cuz not much lag..
Post on Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:07 pm by Silverado
Well I have a nasty habbit sometiems wich kicked in again.I get bored too fast with a game.I guess thats why I got kicked from Elipse in JD I'm pretty much back to play normal pc games again.If I find any good mmo's I'll post it but for now I am off from online games.
Post on Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:56 am by Romanian Long
Silver >.> did u pass leader? to some1
Post on Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:59 am by Silverado
Not yet but dont rly see the point if ppl here want to play Eu server.My guild is on us server so I'm sure soem1 else will make eu DESTINY.
Post on Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:17 am by [GM]Invoker
Quote :
The new server will be hosted by IDC Europe and managed by WEBZEN.
The Server is from IDC Europe which are located in Germany (Frankfurt) so i would say the Server will be in Germany

EU servers will be located in Frankfurt that are 350Kilometers to my place guess ill have great pings!

im lvl18 Elementalist on pure Ether build(applyd for character transfer onto Eu server). what i dont like is that you cant choose your sex ALL berserkers&DKs are male, all valkyres&elementalists are female-.-
Post on Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:34 pm by Romanian Long
game became to boring Sad if u will play on eu server maybe i'll continue 2 but dota atm imo is better then sun :)
Post on Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:56 am by Silverado
Well I got DragonAge now so that should keep me busy for a while.Have fun you guys on sun and Jd.
Post on Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:35 pm by [PT]
well im playing cs 1.6 all back again xDD

Got bored of SUN,JD,Dekaron,9dragons..all of that XDD
Post on Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:26 am by Sanouw
i palyd SUn few days Lvl ~90,was long ago in ijji and webzen,game is nice but smth missing,a bit borring actualy,PK system sux,1PK=15-20h of w8,you cant talk 2 npc's,teleport throuth teleports,do dungeons Sad i left becouse i ahd ~7days+ of PK panelty Sad
still game graphic and skills was nice
Post on Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:09 am by Devily
I recently started to play this game and I really, reaaally like it. The graphics are awesome for a F2P and the gameplay is good too if you get to understand it and play it properly. I tried out Elementalist and Valkyrie and I decided to stick with the second one since it has aoe and it can take hits way better than Ele (which also has aoe, but she's getting hit too much and gear sucks). Ranged dmg dealer fits me so I enjoy it. ^^

There are plenty of stuff to be done. I'm almost completing the AC of Forest of Beasts and the rewards are really nice. The missions can get boring if you replay them one after another for a long time and that's why I prefer some questing in between them. I think it's a good game and I will stick with it for a while. :)

Here are some screenshots:
- My Elementalist (left at level 49) with epic background Very Happy

- My Valkyrie (level 46) also with nice background from Etherain town

- Dead in kinky position xD

And if you want to see more screenshots, check here: http://www.xfire.com/profile/darckly/screenshots/sun/ Wink
Post on Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:59 pm by Silverado
Holy molly tottaly forgot about this game :)). Was fun for a time rly liked the Dragon mutation but its a pain to finish that quest.
Post on Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:12 am by WarMir
I just downloaded this game to check out, have time till ME OB start..
Post on Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:19 am by Silverado
Its a nice enough game might check it out again hope the email prezies work on EU server too.
Post on Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:45 am by theanalyzer
Downloading....
Post on Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:38 am by Silverado
Well since my gift packs are still on my account I'll download again :).
Post on Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:46 am by theanalyzer
GFx look amazing from Darck's SS

I just hope the male versions look strong and bulky like Martial Empires and not gayish thin emo style like from Shaiya

97% complete^^
Post on Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:14 am by Silverado
Depends on the class. Warriors look like brutes but dragonknights are slimer a bit.
Post on Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:20 am by FireSile
The movement is really weird in this game ... i can't seem to get used to it ... anyway its nice although i got lvl 16 ~
Post on Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:45 pm by Silverado
Unfortunatelly my char is in Int server omg forgot I made it to 65 :)) also started a new on on EU server, have to say I find it rather unfair compared to the old players that the items we recive now are already refined to +7 I might try and ask the support team if they could relocate my char into EU server but doubtfull it works.Anyhow will only play for 6 days.
Post on Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:03 am by WarMir
Huh this game is strange...
Post on Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:51 am by Devily
Why is it strange? XD I agree that the movement is kinda weird, but you get used to it. At least, I did. Other than that, I find it enjoyable. ^^
Post on Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:19 pm by WarMir
Well this game piss me off often because there is no action.... propably i need to get deeper than lvl 17...
Post on Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:26 pm by Silverado
Deffenetly deeper :)) real action begins after 30+ if I remember correctly.Doing Dungeon runs and map sweeps is all about action. Small tip with dungeons if you go in with full pt all within your lvl range and no high lvl to help out get rdy to be shishkebab.Advantages of full pt its more exp but stronger mobs going in solo is less exp weaker mobs.Wach for traps and hidden mobs.At least thats how it was when I used to play looks to me tons of stuff changed so might want to ask around ingame some more.
Post on Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:05 am by WarMir
Nah i done 1st dungeon alone and second with some random 46...

ps. Iam checking this build : http://www.sunonline.com.pl/forum/index.php?topic=51.0
Post on Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:06 am by theanalyzer
god dam, i couldnt bear it past lvl6 on the beserker... possible reasons

-movement.... annoying as hell- the resetting arrrrrghhh
-killing mobs action animation .. meh
-mobs themselves... lvl 1 beasts :P
-no tooltip or help for stats. it appears only once in the beginning

i think its the game theme itself which i dont like... ill give the hot chix gameplay a shot and then uninstall it probably

also you cant have a name with "Black" in it :P
Post on Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:55 am by Silverado
I used the stats according to my gear since I am drakonic knight my stats are just str+drakonik+vit nothing more.The only thing that rly pisses me off about this game is the solo grind makes no sence and its boring as hell.I kill half a map of mobs get 2 drops worth anything good thing is when you creat your own hunting ground and no1 can ks you :-))
Post on Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:18 am by WarMir
I got my DK to lvl 36 and i have enter Hidden Passage to find some drop to start quest for Dragon form... even i cant enter there cuz ic " You need to complete quest first" message, iam goin to abaddon all my quests to check if it work.
Quest decriptions are weird...but game i like more after seeing some locations and play in party.
Post on Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:20 am by Silverado
Thats 1 of the longest and most annoying questline in the whole game.Wish I'd remember all the details.I'll write down all I can recall about it.
First if I remember correctly is that you need some kind of drake scale from a hidden passage in 1 of the sewer dungeons.You dont need to finish the dungeon just get the drake scale ( migth be you need 2 types or that is in the scnd part fo the quest not sure) you will need to change locations a lot.In addition youll need to go back to the first village to talk to the mayor there but with the scales in the bag.I'll try and find a compleat rundown of the quest and post it.Hang in :)

P.S found this map guidline for that quest its not much but should give ou a base ideea on what to do.
http://forum.mmosite.com/topics/126/200907/16/1165,1.html?time=1252179816
Problem with this is that there are only the maps the guide is in korean so unless you know korean it wont do you much good but the maps show the cicle and the order of the quest you need to do.Sais that only the first mission is hard the rest falls into place after you finish the begining.Hope it helps I'll keep digging.
ok here is a english guide with maps.
http://tringel.com/tips-guides/10-dragon-transformation-skill-quest-guide.html
Post on Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:12 am by WarMir
Did any1 made DESTINY in EU ?
Name is taken :S
Post  by Sponsored content

SUN

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DESTINY :: Off-Topic :: Games-
Forumotion.com | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum