Noob Student - Level 5
Noob Student - Level 5

Title : Lil Fat Kid
Leader of G.A.Y.S.T.A.
Number of posts : 2217
[9D](Acclaim) : [_Emissary_]
[VC] : __Emisarry__ / -_Emissary_-

PostStar Wars Jedi Knight III Jedi Academy

Ok ... I think I already made a topic (can't find it now) of this and even if people didn't show enthusiasm ... well hope dies the last. This time I am going to show you the game itself more than writing 3 pages with boring things (I will still write some).

JKA is a very entertaining game but, players have forgot what the game means: being the best saberist, learning to fight, so they started to make stupid modes where you can do other things which are somehow funny, but the fighting system in this modes is CR@P! So I am willing to start a DESTINY JKA gaming team (I already did), I have few players which would be interested in joining it and I am waiting for their answer. The new people which aren't very skilled in fighting or would like to improve can always ask me for training, I can train you in any type of saber except the double-edged one because I am not really a master of it ... but I can still give you some advices. Servers are settled, needs just some configurations, we have 2 servers, one hosted in the U.S.A. and one hosted by me which will be online every time I am (I will find a solution to get it 24/7 when I will get my wireless). DESTINY accepts every player ... for now, in future we may look more for the skills of the player before we accept him. As for activity, it is really not needed, come when you can. I thought would be nice to introduce it to DESTINY community since we are wearing DESTINY tags, pointless to make a new forum and also would be really nice to have a bigger community, isn't it true? DESTINY tags will be (tags are needed in JKA): DESTINY╗ (I would like DESTINY to remain white, the rest word's colors can be changed).

Ok, now the good part: <-- Best fragmovie out there. I also have some of my duels, but I usually finish the job fast + I don't know to make good effects and other things, so this video would be better.

JKA <--Download link. I think it may be good ... I didn't test it, you can try it. So nothing more remains to be said ... I hope people would like the idea and a section on the forum will be made. Thanks in advance.

IGN (In-game nick): ^DÁrex

P.S.: We are on patch 1.01. <-- Download link.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Star Wars Jedi Knight III Jedi Academy :: Comments

Re: Star Wars Jedi Knight III Jedi Academy
Post on Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:37 am by DizordA
Download link doesnt work...
Re: Star Wars Jedi Knight III Jedi Academy
Post on Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:34 am by [_Emissary_]
try to do search on that link

EDIT: can't find another link Sad I will be searching

Star Wars Jedi Knight III Jedi Academy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DESTINY :: Off-Topic :: Games-
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum