jAO

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nightk1ss
Pro
Pro

Number of posts : 3

PostjAO

Hi! Can anyone here make a guide with jAO registration? Cuz i'm doing fine till i must resolve a problem but i can't see any numer or something..only triangles , ? and !....what i must do to see those clearly? Thanks in advance if anyone respond to this. ^_~
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

jAO :: Comments

Re: jAO
Post on Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:10 am by WarMir
what jAO stands for? Japanese Atlantica Online ?
Post on Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:36 am by _Angelica_
jAO stands indeed for Japanese Atlantica Online...

@nightk1ss
de ce vrei in japonia? in germania e ping mult mai bun pentru noi romanii...
Post on Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:16 am by nightk1ss
o Lol Angelica.. :) esti Roman/ca!! Pey eu joc pe NDoors dar vreau sa incerc si jAO si kAO.Am pus la descarcat jAO si astept....mi'am facut user...sper sa joci si tu ^_^

on theme : yup..jAO stands for Japanese Atlantica Online and kAO stands for Korean Atlantica Online.
Post on Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:41 pm by Locksley
you are supposed to select the number of "symbols" (triangle or circle or question marks) that appear in the picture.

the hiragana と means "and". so if you get (triangle) と (circle), means you have to identify how many triangles AND circles are there.

After you pass this stage, scroll a bit and click the BLUE button (not the purple button)

dang, the mods at official International Atlantica Online deleted the thread on "quitting iAO, lets go jAO", and along with it, my "help with sign-up" post. dammit. too lazy to do it again.
Post  by Sponsored content

jAO

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DESTINY :: Off-Topic :: Games-
Make a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum