Yao
Noob Student - Level 1
Noob Student - Level 1

Title : MLTR Fan
Number of posts : 1336
[9D](Acclaim) : [Yinn] - retired, Feya
[FW] : Yao - retired

PostShenmo - Forsaken World

I'm so excited with the upcoming release of Shenmo this summer. Everyone who plays 9Dragons would be familiar with the name Shenmo - the bad ass boss that we used to farm all the time. Well, a new game from PWE shares the same name, and it's gonna kicks some serious ass. You will not find other F2P games as good as this.

Here's some trailer and videos of the game. Enjoy.

Lots more information can be found here http://forsakenworldfans.blogspot.com/ and here http://forsakenworldjournal.blogspot.com/

CG trailer

In-game trailer

Character creation

In game interface

Last edited by Yao on Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:30 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Shenmo - Forsaken World :: Comments

Re: Shenmo - Forsaken World
Post on Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:08 pm by FireSile
X: Why aren't we playin this game already?
S: Because it isn't open yet .
S: So you have to wait.
X: Ohh...
X: ... MOTHER @$KC

That would look a conversation between me (X) and some dude that would answer my questions
Post on Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:32 pm by Shekk
For the love of Banor... another bland T&A f2p mmo:p
Post on Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:36 pm by Yao
You can always stick with 9D :)
Post on Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:14 pm by [GM]Invoker
mmosite wrote:

Glistening World Skill

Project EM has an absolutely unique feature called "World Skill", whose glistering effects can literally spread throughout the map. When bosses or gods make their appearance, the game world will be simultenously treated with some dazzling effects.

When super bosses appear, amazing meteor showers light up the skies all over the world and impact the terrain with such great force that trees will even be uprooted. Gods will show up with holy light and all those praying piously will be endowed with god blessings.

Change Your Own Fate

With a unique chronological timeline, the history of Project EM falls into different eras. Each era change will change the gaming world greatly and offer different gameplay.

Players are the sole writer of the game's story. As long as they work together, history will be rewritten. Each player can become a god of this world and completely change their fate within this game with their actions.

Floating Bases, Moving Fortresses

Hundreds of guild bases, not behind the teleporters but on the large map, are prepared for players on each server. These bases all fly above players and allow thousands of players to
conduct guild fights in the air.
<--------------- WOW WOW

check the full articel: Project EM Officially Unveiled with 4 Key Features Exposed

hey yinn what do you think about PWE´s Battle of the Immortals ? official site: http://boi.perfectworld.com/ or mmosite http://feature.mmosite.com/boi/
it looks cool, hope it has not that " gay - touch " of graphics like JD.
i got a beta acc for it .. waiting for beta to start so i can give it a try.
Post on Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:44 pm by Yao
I like JD graphics... BOI is 2.5D, not full 3D so it can't be as good.
Post on Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:25 am by DizordA
The trailer made me think about warcraft 3 frozen throne... + the ingame trailer reminds me of WoW. Although the pictures did look good.

Ill think I stick with waiting for Blade and soul.
Post on Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:00 am by WarMir
Just keep Us up to date Very Happy
Wee i hope to get in CB
Post on Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:28 am by Shekk
Quote :
You can always stick with 9D :)

Less chance of meeting a Twilight fan in a game with no vampires ^^
Post on Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:29 pm by Shekk
[quotePlayers are the sole writer of the game's story. As long as they work together, history will be rewritten. Each player can become a god of this world and completely change their fate within this game with their actions.[/quote]

Lies and deception!11 Guided content unlocking and gradual access is the best they can do Razz
Post on Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:02 pm by Yao
Poor Shekkie, dissing every single F2P game out there.

How's RoM, you still play that shiz?

If not, then go play JD2 on Europe server, lots of 9D people still playing there...and of course you'll have full access to da toy.
Post on Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:51 am by Shekk
First I'm dissing f2p as a marketing concept not individual games. That goes without saying and i'm not very persistent, i just troll about its shortcomings when a shameless on-topic plug is available^^

Second, if a game has certain elements of an ongoing 13 year old girl fad (khmvampireskhm) or crappy gameplay (server side animation triggers and half a globe away would do that :)) its going to be dissed on its own 'merits' without even going into the shameful f2p model employed^^

Third, khm... thats enough dissing Very Happy

Btw, is JD the same shiz you went all anime-eyes over after RoM sank into post-Beta crapping up? The one that runs on PW engine and has short legged female models (i'm a bit of a nazi about ass-touching-the-ground female figure) also handles "like a shopping cart with a jammed wheel" as i put it back then? Or was it ZX? Razz

Btw i still 'play' RoM, as in i log in my alt and LUA script some money^^ I even do a daily quest once in a while but i'm 5/5 levels under cap and not planning to change that until they add another 5 with the third chapter Razz Come visit Machantsomething server i'll give you a tour^^
Post on Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:18 am by Shekk
Oh its ZX just patched to "version 2" Neutral

Why don't you just make a private server and be done with it ? Very Happy
Post on Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:25 am by WarMir
Shekk wrote:
Oh its ZX just patched to "version 2" Neutral

Why don't you just make a private server and be done with it ? Very Happy

ROFL

Post on Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:57 pm by Yao
HAHAHA that's some funny shiz.

One thing you should know me by now, I don't look back; only forward. So 9D, PW, and RoM are already history.

I barely play JD nowadays, only log in once in a while to update the toy.

I think my max game playing-time threshold is around 12 months. Actually 9D was almost 2 years, just because it was my first F2P since moving from P2P.
Post on Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:31 pm by Shekk
So, make me a ZX server so i can see the content without enduring the rest of the game^^
Post on Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:35 pm by Yao
That would take away the whole fun. I do have a private ZX server to test some other shiz, but it would ruin the game if you haven't gotten to at least level 120 by normal play.

You used to like PW, what happened? If anything, JD is a lot better than PW.
Post on Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:46 pm by Shekk
I want to ruin the game i don't want to play it^^

PW was fun up until level 60, then its boring as hell cause the exp curve plummets and i had a venomancer so no AOE grind parties Razz

If f2p mmos had any digestible story content i'd take my time but i don't really care for 1001 version of eastern mythology written and translated in the style of bad fan fiction and and all gameplay fails hard mode when you get stung by pay2compete hook so i'm 'meh, lets see what happens next" about it... when i can't see any more content i quit Razz

So, how about that server ?:)
Post on Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:48 pm by Yao
Nah, you're missing out on the PvP contents of the game. MMO is about social gaming, private server is for testing not for content exploring. Seems like you are better off playing some offline games instead.
Post on Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:17 pm by Shekk
yep Wink Went through King's Bounty, now eying the Armored Princess, Supreme Commander is in the torrent... Was waiting for Disciples III but then read it came out half-finished and crappy... maybe i play out Two Worlds II when it comes out just cause i finished the first part...

Quote :
Nah, you're missing out on the PvP contents of the game. MMO is about social gaming, private server is for testing not for content exploring. Seems like you are better off playing some offline games instead.

I just want to get to the next armor set/map/dungeon/skill/animation without the unnecessary hustle of suffering people and their idea how the game is supposed to be played^^ MMO games have this huge pool of freely or semi-freely accessible content that can be consumed however you like it, mostly unmatched by anything single player has to offer in the high fantasy genre. (X3 is offline EVE but i don't care much for games -that- big). So, stop the preaching and give me the server ip or point me to the nearest and most convenient download spot preferably with some detailed tutorials^^
Post on Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:08 am by Yao
http://jd.perfectworld.com is your fix. Remember to choose Shura server, lots of 9D friends there.

PS: play at least two accounts at the same time, one healer (skysong), and one Arden. You'll like 'em a lot.
PPS: when ready to rumble, drop by http://illusion.powerguild.net and check out da little toy I made; it's a piece of art Razz
Post on Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:00 am by Shekk

ahahaha i remember this avatar :)

shura server. check.
so i need a second account. hmm might be a problem as i cant remember my second pwi acc password... gonna open a new one...

so i just fire up the toy, and grind away? Razz with the toy public and all isnt it obvious to everyone what i'm doing ? :)
Post on Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:22 am by Yao
Nah, just be discrete with your forum username; nobody would know who you are.

Also, when you are creating your first char, remember to fill an Inductor ID, and you'll get a tons more free stuffs with your gaming.
You can ask for Inductor Id in the JD section of this forum.
Post on Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:53 pm by [GM]Invoker
hmm how difficult would it be to make a 9d server for you yinn?
Post on Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:59 pm by D3von
i would of the guy who would make a private 9d server
Post on Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:27 pm by Yao
Anything is possible; the question is who da hell would waste time making a private server for such a crappy game?
Post on Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:29 pm by D3von
if i knew how and had the possibility i would ;D
Post on Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:56 am by Yao
Hmm, looks like PWE is pushing this game to be released sooner than later.

My guess is that the English OB will be around May. (Chinese OB is next week)

Here's the English website

http://fw.perfectworld.com/
Post on Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:38 am by Shekk
I must say, artwork quality suggests some not so f2p production costs ^^ Few months of fun may yet come out of this Very Happy
Post on Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:55 am by Chosen_PT
Informatoru wrote:
i would of the guy who would make a private 9d server

you are using my Avatar... that's not a good think to do...
Post  by Sponsored content

Shenmo - Forsaken World

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DESTINY :: Off-Topic :: Games-
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum