View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Yao
Noob Student - Level 1
Noob Student - Level 1

Number of posts : 1336

PostShenmo - Forsaken World

I'm so excited with the upcoming release of Shenmo this summer. Everyone who plays 9Dragons would be familiar with the name Shenmo - the bad ass boss that we used to farm all the time. Well, a new game from PWE shares the same name, and it's gonna kicks some serious ass. You will not find other F2P games as good as this.

Here's some trailer and videos of the game. Enjoy.

Lots more information can be found here http://forsakenworldfans.blogspot.com/ and here http://forsakenworldjournal.blogspot.com/

CG trailer

In-game trailer

Character creation

In game interface

Last edited by Yao on Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:30 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Shenmo - Forsaken World :: Comments

Re: Shenmo - Forsaken World
Post on Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:56 am by theanalyzer
[GM]Invoker wrote:
theanalyzer wrote:
Hmm, i got a key (since i had an account @ mmosite.com), then i went to the forsaken god site and clicked sign up for beta... and i was enrolled. i didnt even need a key.

@ [PT] - try doing the same, and if it still doesnt work, ill PM u my key.

at one point it was called that :P

well really i got it like that xD (forsaken world)

Post on Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:29 am by kajaccn
I got the key from forsaken world site, its just enough to sign up there for beta and they send a key to mail:) So if someone wont get it in mmosite can get it that way
Post on Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:44 am by fw3dev
Post on Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:54 am by [GM]Invoker
i had an email from PWE in my inbox this morning :)

Quote :
Explore Forsaken World with a Friend or Two

Beta Registration Complete!

You have now successfully registered your account for the Forsaken World beta. As a beta player, you'll get to experience Forsaken World ahead of thousands of others.

While Forsaken World is our most highly anticipated MMO to date, we know that a game isn't great unless you're able to play with your friends, so we're giving you two additional keys to share below.

ARX82-XXXX-YYYY
XXXX-R9Y-YYYY

Share the Love!
Simply forward this email to one or two of your friends and have them follow the below instructions to join you in the Forsaken World beta.
Post on Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:04 am by hawkeye
Well I just signed up for the Beta and got my key just counting down until the October 27th
Post on Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:30 am by [GM]Invoker
With the beginning of the first phase of closed beta testing fast approaching, many people are wondering what will be focused on in terms of game play and mechanics testing.

With two phases currently planned for closed beta testing, the first phase will focus primarily on the following aspects of Forsaken World:

Content up to level 30. Characters will be capped at this point during phase 1.
Starting zones for all races
Basic guild functions
Beginner pets and pet functions
Crafting and refining
All UI elements

Phase 2 will broaden the horizons a little bit, with content up to level 50 being accessible. The following aspects of Forsaken World will then be open for testing:

Guild Wars
Arena Battles
Dueling
Cash Shop enabled (players will be provided cash shop currency for free during this phase)
Advanced guild functions
Advanced pet functions
Tentatively, these beta phases are slated to last around 3 to 4 weeks a piece. As a we get closer to the launch of the open beta, more and more players will be allowed access to the closed beta for testing purposes. Eventually, all players will have the opportunity to play during a closed beta phase.

Closed beta phase 1 begins on October 27th. We thank everyone for their patience in waiting for the start date of the Closed beta! The wait will be worth it!
Post on Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:10 am by WarMir
I have one spare key if any1 will need...
Post on Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:02 am by hawkeye
I have a spare key too if anyone needs one
Post on Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:03 am by FireSile
i have 2 spare keys ...pm me if you want one
Post on Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:03 am by [GM]Invoker
Quote :
As we anticipated, Forsaken World has attracted many players and we will be rolling out closed beta in several phases.

Unfortunately, you were not selected to enter this first phase of closed beta. Rest assure that your redeemed key will give you access to enter one of several Forsaken World closed beta phases and we will notify you when your time comes!

Thank you for your patience and enthusiasm. Be sure to stay tuned to all the latest news by checking out the official Forsaken World website!

- Perfect World Entertainment Staff

Post on Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:06 am by Devily
Same here!!11
Post on Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:55 am by WarMir
lol
Same here.
Post on Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:26 pm by WarMir
My 2 spare Keys i got:

PMT82-E6K-15BC
RSP31-T2A-24AZ

Post on Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:32 pm by [GM]Invoker
just use them to create new accounts, and maybe they´ll have access for the first beta, or won´t that work? :O
Post  by Sponsored content

Shenmo - Forsaken World

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DESTINY :: Off-Topic :: Games-
Create free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum