HomeCrewCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Record: Most users online!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Should we try and break this record??
Yes
55%
 55% [ 6 ]
No
9%
 9% [ 1 ]
Record?
18%
 18% [ 2 ]
Wait I need to scratch myself!
18%
 18% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11
 

AuthorMessage
Xs
Spammer Noob - Level 0
Spammer Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : Irrelevant
Attribute : *Affected by Stun Attack by Warmir*
Reputation : 462
Number of posts : 5264
Location : Pakistan
[9D](Acclaim) : Xss
[JD] : XsDenied
[FW] : XsDenied
Me? : What I've felt, what I've known, turn the pages, turn to stone...

PostSubject: Record: Most users online!!!   Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:39 am

me think this one deserves its own post though I remember there being another one ... but wth ... since I can't find it posting this makes it alright :P


_________________
Martin Niemoller wrote:
First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out--because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak out for me.





Last edited by Xs on Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.destinycrew.com
[GM]Invoker
Noob Student - Level 4
Noob Student - Level 4
avatar

Title : Power Ranger
Attribute : Local Guide
Reputation : 2978
Number of posts : 1976
Location : Germany - RV
[9D](Acclaim) : ger server: Invoker.......BnS-Nick:... Killmoves
[C9] : Kizaru
Me? : I am a girl...
Guy In Real Life (G.I.R.L)

PostSubject: Re: Record: Most users online!!!   Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:42 am

well i dont like that new system... even offline ppl show as online till 60mins(as i remember) passes...

so we kinda cheating to ourselfs cause we never had 47 users online at the same time
Back to top Go down
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/youare
Xs
Spammer Noob - Level 0
Spammer Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : Irrelevant
Attribute : *Affected by Stun Attack by Warmir*
Reputation : 462
Number of posts : 5264
Location : Pakistan
[9D](Acclaim) : Xss
[JD] : XsDenied
[FW] : XsDenied
Me? : What I've felt, what I've known, turn the pages, turn to stone...

PostSubject: Re: Record: Most users online!!!   Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:49 am

[GM]Invoker wrote:
well i dont like that new system... even offline ppl show as online till 60mins(as i remember) passes...

so we kinda cheating to ourselfs cause we never had 47 users online at the same time

I did that on purpose cuz of the high activity we had during the wei days ..... That topic (and section) to-date holds the record for most viewed/posted in :P

Have a look at http://destiny.mo-rpg.com/stats.htm and find more records ... I'll sticky the threads if they are good records you find :-P

_________________
Martin Niemoller wrote:
First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out--because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak out for me.



Back to top Go down
http://www.destinycrew.com
DizordA
Expert Noob - Level 0
Expert Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : King of all Spammers
Attribute : Bar Brawler
Reputation : 1451
Number of posts : 9505
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Record: Most users online!!!   Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:50 am

Invo is right about that lame 60 min thing...

_________________
Since 30 July 2007 I had DESTINY above my head


When there is no hope,
I'll smoke some crack, I'll shoot some dope!
When theres no enemies,
I sit and stare at my T.V.
and in my ignorance,
I'll be a slave and sycophant!

Fact:When the Chuck Norris goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Fedor.
Back to top Go down
Xs
Spammer Noob - Level 0
Spammer Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : Irrelevant
Attribute : *Affected by Stun Attack by Warmir*
Reputation : 462
Number of posts : 5264
Location : Pakistan
[9D](Acclaim) : Xss
[JD] : XsDenied
[FW] : XsDenied
Me? : What I've felt, what I've known, turn the pages, turn to stone...

PostSubject: Re: Record: Most users online!!!   Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:16 am

[GM]Invoker wrote:
well i dont like that new system... even offline ppl show as online till 60mins(as i remember) passes...

so we kinda cheating to ourselfs cause we never had 47 users online at the same time

DizordA wrote:
Invo is right about that lame 60 min thing...

Like I said mate, I did that on purpose cuz of the high activity we had during the wei days ..... that topic (and section) to-date holds the record for almost the most viewed/posted in :P

(I think the wei topic alone is ranked #3, and that beats MANY games which is an achievement in itself :P )

Have a look at http://destiny.mo-rpg.com/stats.htm and find more records ... I'll sticky the threads if they are good records you find :-P

_________________
Martin Niemoller wrote:
First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out--because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak out for me.



Back to top Go down
http://www.destinycrew.com
DizordA
Expert Noob - Level 0
Expert Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : King of all Spammers
Attribute : Bar Brawler
Reputation : 1451
Number of posts : 9505
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Record: Most users online!!!   Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:34 am

@Xs: Did you actually read that link or posted it to sound smart?

It wasnt wei who was holdin the record it was the server maintenance in 9d and everyone gathered in the chatbox.

What do you look like topics also beats wei in views...

_________________
Since 30 July 2007 I had DESTINY above my head


When there is no hope,
I'll smoke some crack, I'll shoot some dope!
When theres no enemies,
I sit and stare at my T.V.
and in my ignorance,
I'll be a slave and sycophant!

Fact:When the Chuck Norris goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Fedor.
Back to top Go down
Xs
Spammer Noob - Level 0
Spammer Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : Irrelevant
Attribute : *Affected by Stun Attack by Warmir*
Reputation : 462
Number of posts : 5264
Location : Pakistan
[9D](Acclaim) : Xss
[JD] : XsDenied
[FW] : XsDenied
Me? : What I've felt, what I've known, turn the pages, turn to stone...

PostSubject: Re: Record: Most users online!!!   Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:19 am

DizordA wrote:
@Xs: Did you actually read that link or posted it to sound smart?

It wasnt wei who was holdin the record it was the server maintenance in 9d and everyone gathered in the chatbox.

What do you look like topics also beats wei in views...

*casts dodge skill*

hehee .... what you look like will always beat almost everything ... the girls go there to check out the boys and the boys go to check out girls ... simple as that :P

but considering the kind of activity wei was bringing to the forums .... the old 5 min cap (36 ppl record) seemed a little unfair .... and yes I keep a track of forums activity very intensely ... google and statcounter even send me weekly summaries of the activity of people on the forums :P

*casts run away quickly before you can be pawned by a nuker skill*

_________________
Martin Niemoller wrote:
First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out--because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak out for me.



Back to top Go down
http://www.destinycrew.com
DizordA
Expert Noob - Level 0
Expert Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : King of all Spammers
Attribute : Bar Brawler
Reputation : 1451
Number of posts : 9505
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Record: Most users online!!!   Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:29 am

Xs wrote:
DizordA wrote:
@Xs: Did you actually read that link or posted it to sound smart?

It wasnt wei who was holdin the record it was the server maintenance in 9d and everyone gathered in the chatbox.

What do you look like topics also beats wei in views...

*casts dodge skill*

hehee .... what you look like will always beat almost everything ... the girls go there to check out the boys and the boys go to check out girls ... simple as that :P

but considering the kind of activity wei was bringing to the forums .... the old 5 min cap (36 ppl record) seemed a little unfair .... and yes I keep a track of forums activity very intensely ... google and statcounter even send me weekly summaries of the activity of people on the forums :P

*casts run away quickly before you can be pawned by a nuker skill*

I disagree the old 5 min cap was fair simply because it shows the last 5 mins not the last hour and thats a big difference. Go and watch/stare at our precious clock first for 5 minutes then wait some minutes and check the clock for hour and youll see there's a big difference

Right now I dont check statistics but I can bet that JD also brought way more stats/ppl than what the wei section did since wei was 11 leagues at max with like 5 ppl at max from each league who had access.

*loads the über multi hyper mega ultra super xss cant dodge kick and waiting to release it if he return to this topic!*

_________________
Since 30 July 2007 I had DESTINY above my head


When there is no hope,
I'll smoke some crack, I'll shoot some dope!
When theres no enemies,
I sit and stare at my T.V.
and in my ignorance,
I'll be a slave and sycophant!

Fact:When the Chuck Norris goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Fedor.
Back to top Go down
Xs
Spammer Noob - Level 0
Spammer Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : Irrelevant
Attribute : *Affected by Stun Attack by Warmir*
Reputation : 462
Number of posts : 5264
Location : Pakistan
[9D](Acclaim) : Xss
[JD] : XsDenied
[FW] : XsDenied
Me? : What I've felt, what I've known, turn the pages, turn to stone...

PostSubject: Re: Record: Most users online!!!   Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:06 pm

*without entering this space Xs throws in Chuck Norris and DizordA's kick hits him instead*

*runs off giggling at what Chuck Norris would do to DizordA*


Surprised

_________________
Martin Niemoller wrote:
First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out--because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak out for me.



Back to top Go down
http://www.destinycrew.com
WarMir
Certified Noob - Level 0
Certified Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : Genghis Khan
Attribute : Punisher of Pros
Reputation : 901
Number of posts : 2442
Location : With You
[9D](Acclaim) : -WarMir-
[C9] : WarMir
[JD] : WarMir, Warrie
[ME] : WarMir,Warrie
[FW] : WarMir,WarrMir
Me? : War&Peace

PostSubject: Re: Record: Most users online!!!   Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:12 pm

Quote :
Right now I dont check statistics but I can bet
that JD also brought way more stats/ppl than what the wei section did
since wei was 11 leagues at max with like 5 ppl at max from each league
who had access.

lol sure, its last record :P
(guess why so many ppl were then on Forum...)

_________________
Back to top Go down
DizordA
Expert Noob - Level 0
Expert Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : King of all Spammers
Attribute : Bar Brawler
Reputation : 1451
Number of posts : 9505
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Record: Most users online!!!   Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:16 pm

*Chuck Norris doesnt dare to touch DizordA when he see that Fedor is backin him up, then after scaring Norris to death Fedor starts the hunt for Xs*

_________________
Since 30 July 2007 I had DESTINY above my head


When there is no hope,
I'll smoke some crack, I'll shoot some dope!
When theres no enemies,
I sit and stare at my T.V.
and in my ignorance,
I'll be a slave and sycophant!

Fact:When the Chuck Norris goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Fedor.
Back to top Go down
xstester
Pro
Pro
avatar

Reputation : 18
Number of posts : 13
Location : in your parents bed!

PostSubject: Re: Record: Most users online!!!   Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:41 pm

Hells yeah that bludy Xs is a friggin mad man .... we oughta kick his butt all the way to Borg territory! or even worse kick his butt all the way to the Hidden Planet of the Shapeshifters!!!

and yeah I've been watching alotta Star Trek and if you got issues with that ... well .. I have this friend who know Fedor and Chuck Norris and another who doesn't know it but that guy is Batman himself ... so don't you dare point any fingers at me aiite!!!

*Scotty Beam me up, we need to help Chuck in this hunt for Xs*
Back to top Go down
rinmotoka
Certified Noob - Level 0
Certified Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : Pretty Girl
Architect of Destiny
Reputation : 563
Number of posts : 2459
Location : Romania
[12Sky2] : -
[9D](Acclaim) : RinMoToKa
[JD] : RinMoToKa
Me? : One of the noobiest in the game

PostSubject: Re: Record: Most users online!!!   Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:11 pm

As far as I remember the most ppl were during a 9dragons maintenance or the server went down for like 2 days and it was during the we... something like that
we were all chatterboxes baning and kicking ppl of the chatbox :))
Back to top Go down
_Angelica_
Noob Apprentice - Level 4
Noob Apprentice - Level 4
avatar

Title : Pinky and the Brain
Reputation : 61
Number of posts : 893
Location : Arad, Romania
[9D](Acclaim) : ArchAngely
Me? : Me?: I overthink things

PostSubject: Re: Record: Most users online!!!   Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:18 am

if you want a record, raise the online status to 7 days.
If you want a ~real attendance stat on this forum lower it to 10 minutes. Many come here and check the new posts. They read most and reply to the last. This could take up to 10 minutes but never longer. So you can be online and do nothing for 10 minutes and a chat box message or a pm could be replied then but if I logged in now, checked the messages and then leave, even if I'm listed for the next 60 minutes as online I'll never reply any messages addressed to me till I get back (and that could take a while. When I think of what I just wrote even the 10 minutes seem too much...
Back to top Go down
WolfCry
Certified Noob - Level 2
Certified Noob - Level 2
avatar

Title : Barney the Purple dinosaur
Attribute : Shares Wisdom
Reputation : 468
Number of posts : 3319
Location : Lithuania
[9D](Acclaim) : Crown_Clown/Qiu
[C9] : CrownClown
Me? : God's Clown.

PostSubject: Re: Record: Most users online!!!   Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:18 am

Were Eclipse here . we got this record...
Now gonna be hard to beat it up.
Back to top Go down
Xs
Spammer Noob - Level 0
Spammer Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : Irrelevant
Attribute : *Affected by Stun Attack by Warmir*
Reputation : 462
Number of posts : 5264
Location : Pakistan
[9D](Acclaim) : Xss
[JD] : XsDenied
[FW] : XsDenied
Me? : What I've felt, what I've known, turn the pages, turn to stone...

PostSubject: Re: Record: Most users online!!!   Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:13 am

_Angelica_ wrote:
if you want a record, raise the online status to 7 days.
If you want a ~real attendance stat on this forum lower it to 10 minutes. Many come here and check the new posts. They read most and reply to the last. This could take up to 10 minutes but never longer. So you can be online and do nothing for 10 minutes and a chat box message or a pm could be replied then but if I logged in now, checked the messages and then leave, even if I'm listed for the next 60 minutes as online I'll never reply any messages addressed to me till I get back (and that could take a while. When I think of what I just wrote even the 10 minutes seem too much...

Ur talking about the bounce rate of the forums and its pages ... You'll be surprised (I was too) that the bounce rate that Google analytics is giving me at this point is very VERY low ... (and before anyone accuses me, no I'm not running any ads on the forums) ...

So considering the low bounce rate (on average) that we get ... the optimal time period I agree would be to set this to 30-45 mins ... (as recommended by the Country Manager Google here, and as discussed with a Google Analyst from India during one of the conferences we held for CIO's last year...

and yes I know Setting this to 1 week would throw my records off the roof, but our hosts are intelligent enough to not allow us to do that even if we wanted :P

_________________
Martin Niemoller wrote:
First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out--because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak out for me.



Back to top Go down
http://www.destinycrew.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Record: Most users online!!!   

Back to top Go down
 
Record: Most users online!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» I'm looking for a big board software (16x16) ?
» 40K Online, Tau Tactica, Spacemap
» ZONDA - New NUrb Ring Record - 6.47
» Warhammer online infos + RVR screen
» CHLOEROCKS NOW ONLINE!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DESTINY :: Public Boards :: General Chat-
Jump to:  
Forumotion.com | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum