Almost Noob

Title : Architect of Destiny
Number of posts : 323
[9D](Acclaim) : kraash/evilCORE
[JD] : Noobelix
Me? : yep.. me.

PostTales of Fantasy

Umm.. How did this game escape our radars? oO

Since im done with WoW (LOL I made my first lvl cap char there!!! I was so happy since i never had max lvl char xDxD) i downloaded few old and new ftp games to check up whats new. Among others i tried/gave second shot to: Atlantica, Allods, Archlord, Karos, BOI, Dragon Oath.. Nothing could keep me on first hour or two of gameplay. And then..

Tales of Fantasy poped up on one forum I check from time to time. Blah, when Im on the run ill try that one too - I thought.

And boy.. I was more than surprised. I had to wake up today at 8am and work in our vineyard whole day and still I couldnt leave the game to go to sleep till 4am. >.<

Since I cant wait to go in game to play few more mins till my gf comes here ill make this rly short.

As far as i saw, I rly like the gameplay. Character movements are done really nice, movements are fluid and natural. WASD and mouse clicks, ur choice. Bunch of skills, 8 classes in end game. On max details graphics (regular spec comp here, nothin special) are niceeee, armors look oO from lvl1. Font.. Font is old school and wierd but you get used to it rly fast.

Blah.. As I said.. Dont want to write, wanna play Very Happy

Info:

Tales of Fantasy is FREE TO P(L)AY with item shop ofc

Site: http://tof.igg.com/

----------------

Im playing on Aries server, Bohren side. IGN is FistFromEast (feel free to add me or leave your IGN here if im offline :))

NOW COME AND LETS MAKE THE BEST GUILD ON THE SERVER!! (+ I know you all like martial arts style xD) (Rly, those who know me know that I wouldnt recommend smth thats not good ^^) (im gone) (yeah..)

Hyped,

D.

Tales of Fantasy :: Comments

Re: Tales of Fantasy
Post on Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:17 pm by yEti
Saw that game some time ago but didn`t try it... But if you are saying that this game is really good and worth to check, then I`ll try it for sure.
Post on Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:56 pm by kraash
You got nothing to lose to check it except 1,5gb internet traffic and some good will+free time.

Hope youll like it as i did. :)

Cya in game.
Post on Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:36 pm by Silverado
I am playing it atm graphics look nice but movement and fighting in it is a bit childish didnt check out mount fighting so far as from what I read and saw that might be interesting.
Post on Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:43 pm by theanalyzer
the video at their website is impressive

checking out gameplay videos atm. gfx look good too! thx for the heads up

i hope this is the one ^^

edit:

:S

im gonna try this direct link...

http://download.igg.com/tof/20100408/tof_setup_0.1.42.exe

this link is for Tales of Fantasy Client 0.1.42 Closed Beta...
Post on Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:29 am by yEti
Game is really worth to play, really nice graphics and I like the class system, awesome game!
Just one thing that I didn`t like is combat system, a little bit boring. I don`t know maybe it`s because of low lvl, 13atm.
So I`ll play it and I hope in highter lvls combat will be better :)
Post on Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:37 am by kraash
:)

Great, lil by lil and there will be loads of us. Im almost lvl20 so tonight ill try to make DESTINY there.

About movement.. Yes, I noticed that bigger chars look silly when moving, especially females. Little chars look and feel great. Try that if ure not happy with bigger chars. First mount is kinda slow and laugh to look at when running but I hope they will be faster and nicer later.

About combat. General attack skill is dumb yeh but u will fight with skills 99% of time so I wouldnt worry bout that.

Few more infos:

• game is fresh, 2 weeks since CB started
  • its still in CB, lvl cap is 40 and chars wont be deleted on OB
  • even tho is CB its more a fake CB coz everyone can play without a key (like BOI)
Tip: About bags.. When u start u have only 20 slots. Go to Recipe master (in first village) and buy Bag recipe I (4 slots). Grind Leather Ist class (any low lvl mob can drop that) and make urself some 4slots bags. U can wear 4 of them so its +16 slots. (Recipe is rly cheap, dont worry)

Hf,

D.
Post on Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:51 pm by FireSile
Made level 10 in 30 min gotta say i like it ... but whats the thing with the SP's is it like in Silkroad?...anyway i am an apprentice ^^ IGN - FireSile
Post on Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:09 pm by yEti
FireSile wrote:
but whats the thing with the SP's is it like in Silkroad?IGN - FireSile
For riding a mount.
Post on Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:54 pm by kraash

SP are skill points. Dunno hows it like in Silk but here you collect them by killing mobs/some quests.

You can gain unlimited amount of SP so its possible to unlock all the skills.

With that its obvious that we wont have to restart our skills at some point, just grind more to unlock skills that we want.

Hope that clears it.

D.

P.S. Sile, Ill pm you in game later this evening if ull be on
Post on Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:12 pm by FireSile
kraash wrote:

SP are skill points. Dunno hows it like in Silk but here you collect them by killing mobs/some quests.

You can gain unlimited amount of SP so its possible to unlock all the skills.

With that its obvious that we wont have to restart our skills at some point, just grind more to unlock skills that we want.

Hope that clears it.

D.

P.S. Sile, Ill pm you in game later this evening if ull be on

What i mean like in SilkRoad is that if get enongh sp's to unlock all the skills with the lvl or you have to farm sp's? (farm sp's go to lower mobs get more sp's - less exp ).
And i don't really know at what hours i will be online but i will pm you every time i log in ^^.
Post on Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:57 am by kraash
My best guess is that you have to farm them. Doubt u can open all skills just with lvling but who knows.

God, Im in a mess atm, I started to play this then I saw that yEti posted Martial Empire beta keys.. That game is mb even better than this with faster gameplay and all.

Now i dunno what to play Very Happy

For now ill play both till i realise which im gonna stick with.
Post on Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:43 am by FireSile
i think i'm gonna go on Martial Empires ....it way better Neutral
Post on Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:48 am by yEti
yEti wrote:
For riding a mount.
Oh really, it`s stamina :/
Post on Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:01 pm by [PT]
one question and to get beta key?xD
Post on Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:20 pm by kraash
If i got ur question right.. You dont need a beta key, just register and play.

A tip - game IS rly nice but Martial Empire is much better imo. Better try that first :)

Cheers.
Post on Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:57 am by [PT]
well now im playing tales :P my Ign : DeathControl..send me a message or pm if you want xD

This game is all based on grind for what i see..and well movement and fighiting is a little boring -.-
Post on Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:22 am by Xs
[PT] wrote:
well now im playing tales :P my Ign : DeathControl..send me a message or pm if you want xD

This game is all based on grind for what i see..and well movement and fighiting is a little boring -.-

bah ... just create a DESTINY there and invite more people into the forums ... and of course based on number of people who are from this game you'll get groups ... forums and that sorta stuff ...

Note: To date maximum number of people in a group are from JD though the forums were created based on 9D and thus 9D has the maximum number of sections and hidden areas which I think only a few have complete access to :P
Post on Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:32 am by [PT]
well you need lvl 20 to creat..i think krashh will creat..im just lvl 10..for that -.- lol
Post on Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:23 pm by kraash
Naah mate, dont you wait up for me.

If youre active in TOF go ahead and make a guild. Im gonna play Martial Empires for sure and TOF here and there so..

Cheers,

D.
Post on Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:41 pm by [PT]
Lol thats the prob..cuz i want to try martial empires too..for what i saw from Martial empires..its much better..in termes of fight movement and movement..
Post  by Sponsored content

Tales of Fantasy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DESTINY :: Off-Topic :: Games-
Private forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum