HomeCrewCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Say woot?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
acidburrn
Lackey Noob
Lackey Noob


Title : Hottie of DESTINY
Reputation : 6
Number of posts : 105
Location : Everywhere
[9D](Acclaim) : acidburrn
[JD] : acidburnn :P
Me? : wouldn't you like to know?

PostSubject: Say woot?   Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:12 am

Is it true? Xs has a birthday and it's today?
I always thought evil creatures like you are actually robots so no birthday for them...but...i...was...wrong *runs for her life*

Happy B'day Xs!! Hope you have a crazy day!

Booze for everyone!
Back to top Go down
theanalyzer
Noob Student - Level 1
Noob Student - Level 1
avatar

Title : Maker of Porn
Reputation : 308
Number of posts : 1362
Location : Pillar of Autumn

PostSubject: Re: Say woot?   Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:22 am

hpp Γ┬hD x$┼Σs┼┌

hP yδ gt ┬ ┼k Ω√┌ x$'$ ct giπ ┼H$ ε@┌ :P
Back to top Go down
-Miep-
Noob Student - Level 2
Noob Student - Level 2
avatar

Title : The Untitled
Reputation : 416
Number of posts : 1488
Location : Germany
[9D](Acclaim) : -Miep-; Neaer[a]; JahGringo (All R.I.P.)
Ijkeel (Phoenix)
[C9] : Ijkeel
[JD] : Ijkeel
[ME] : Ijkeel
Me? : Shh

PostSubject: Re: Say woot?   Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:36 am

acid, even machines have a date on which they were finished...so i guess this day was declared as his "birth"day...

Anyway, happy birthday big boy with the mean mustache Very Happy
hope you have a great day!
Back to top Go down
Devily
Noob Student - Level 0
Noob Student - Level 0


Title : Lil Miss Hot Stuff
Architect of Destiny
Attribute : Boom Boom Pow
Reputation : 966
Number of posts : 1110
Location : Germany
[9D](Acclaim) : -Devily- (Darckly)
[C9] : Devily
[JD] : Devily, Apocrypha
[FW] : Devily
Me? : Narcissistic & Mean

PostSubject: Re: Say woot?   Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:39 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Xs!! May all your wishes come true. Wink


Party hard! Very Happy

_________________
Arrogance is educated intelligence.
Back to top Go down
WolfCry
Certified Noob - Level 2
Certified Noob - Level 2
avatar

Title : Barney the Purple dinosaur
Attribute : Shares Wisdom
Reputation : 468
Number of posts : 3320
Location : Lithuania
[9D](Acclaim) : Crown_Clown/Qiu
[C9] : CrownClown
Me? : God's Clown.

PostSubject: Re: Say woot?   Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:48 am

Happy b-day Xs.. may all your wishes comes true at your way :)
Back to top Go down
FireSile
Noob Student - Level 2
Noob Student - Level 2
avatar

Title : Architect of Destiny
Reputation : 1639
Number of posts : 1426
Location : Romania/Constanta
[9D](Acclaim) : -FireSile-
[JD] : xSile
Me? : Yeah Me? o.o

PostSubject: Re: Say woot?   Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:34 am

Happy BirthDay XS you robot-mustache guy ^^
Back to top Go down
blacky9
Noob Apprentice - Level 3
Noob Apprentice - Level 3
avatar

Reputation : 9
Number of posts : 703
Location : Slovenia..NG :D
[9D](Acclaim) : black_demon9 / xXxStorm_xXx / ... 1 more xD
[JD] : Cannyn ;d
Me? : Get used to it ^o^

PostSubject: Re: Say woot?   Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:39 am

waaaaaaaaaaaah

happy bday Xs!!! All Hail the noob Ki
:drink:
Back to top Go down
WarMir
Certified Noob - Level 0
Certified Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : Genghis Khan
Attribute : Punisher of Pros
Reputation : 901
Number of posts : 2442
Location : With You
[9D](Acclaim) : -WarMir-
[C9] : WarMir
[JD] : WarMir, Warrie
[ME] : WarMir,Warrie
[FW] : WarMir,WarrMir
Me? : War&Peace

PostSubject: Re: Say woot?   Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:11 am

Happy Birthday m8
Crazy Dance Banana Dance Crazy Dance

_________________
Back to top Go down
DizordA
Expert Noob - Level 0
Expert Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : King of all Spammers
Attribute : Bar Brawler
Reputation : 1451
Number of posts : 9505
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Say woot?   Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:26 am

Happy bitrhday old man!!!

_________________
Since 30 July 2007 I had DESTINY above my head


When there is no hope,
I'll smoke some crack, I'll shoot some dope!
When theres no enemies,
I sit and stare at my T.V.
and in my ignorance,
I'll be a slave and sycophant!

Fact:When the Chuck Norris goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Fedor.
Back to top Go down
[GM]Invoker
Noob Student - Level 4
Noob Student - Level 4
avatar

Title : Power Ranger
Attribute : Local Guide
Reputation : 2978
Number of posts : 1976
Location : Germany - RV
[9D](Acclaim) : ger server: Invoker.......BnS-Nick:... Killmoves
[C9] : Kizaru
Me? : I am a girl...
Guy In Real Life (G.I.R.L)

PostSubject: Re: Say woot?   Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:29 am

Tavalodet Mobarak! Saalgirah Mubarak! or however you say it! Head Bang
Back to top Go down
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/youare
theanalyzer
Noob Student - Level 1
Noob Student - Level 1
avatar

Title : Maker of Porn
Reputation : 308
Number of posts : 1362
Location : Pillar of Autumn

PostSubject: Re: Say woot?   Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:40 am

dunno whts Tavalodet, but Saalgirah is right on :P
Back to top Go down
Al3csA
Lackey Noob
Lackey Noob
avatar

Reputation : 24
Number of posts : 145
Location : Craiova/Romania
[9D](Acclaim) : Chress
Me? : In love !

PostSubject: Re: Say woot?   Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:32 am

Happy B-day Xs ..other year passed
Back to top Go down
[GM]Invoker
Noob Student - Level 4
Noob Student - Level 4
avatar

Title : Power Ranger
Attribute : Local Guide
Reputation : 2978
Number of posts : 1976
Location : Germany - RV
[9D](Acclaim) : ger server: Invoker.......BnS-Nick:... Killmoves
[C9] : Kizaru
Me? : I am a girl...
Guy In Real Life (G.I.R.L)

PostSubject: Re: Say woot?   Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:30 pm

theanalyzer wrote:
dunno whts Tavalodet, but Saalgirah is right on :P

Tavalodet is persian. guess XSll understand it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/youare
D3von
Certified Noob - Level 1
Certified Noob - Level 1
avatar

Title : Rebel without a Cause
Reputation : 277
Number of posts : 2973
Location : Home
[12Sky2] : Informatoru, Infonoob
[9D](Acclaim) : .......D3von
[C9] : D3von / DeathStrike
[JD] : Avvaks
[ME] : D3von
Me? : I am a Rockstar!

PostSubject: Re: Say woot?   Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:29 pm

i always thought that someone like Xs was similar to Chuck Norris: he doesn't have a birthay, he always existed in reality o.o'

but since im wrong HAPPY B-DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_________________
I'm hungry!
Back to top Go down
Xs
Spammer Noob - Level 0
Spammer Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : Irrelevant
Attribute : *Affected by Stun Attack by Warmir*
Reputation : 462
Number of posts : 5264
Location : Pakistan
[9D](Acclaim) : Xss
[JD] : XsDenied
[FW] : XsDenied
Me? : What I've felt, what I've known, turn the pages, turn to stone...

PostSubject: Re: Say woot?   Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:27 pm

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Thanks alot people ... Hugs for all of you :))

_________________
Martin Niemoller wrote:
First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out--because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak out for me.



Back to top Go down
http://www.destinycrew.com
theanalyzer
Noob Student - Level 1
Noob Student - Level 1
avatar

Title : Maker of Porn
Reputation : 308
Number of posts : 1362
Location : Pillar of Autumn

PostSubject: Re: Say woot?   Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:02 am

[GM]Invoker wrote:
theanalyzer wrote:
dunno whts Tavalodet, but Saalgirah is right on :P

Tavalodet is persian. guess XSll understand it.

Milad too Very Happy

very few pakis understand persian, unless they are into sheerooshairee (poetry like Xs:P)
Back to top Go down
Tun
Almost Noob
Almost Noob
avatar

Title : SuperSpy
Reputation : 7
Number of posts : 303
Location : France
[9D](Acclaim) : Tunella, Tunnox
[JD] : Tunella, Tunox
Me? : me me and me! More me! (Agent Smith from Matrix)

PostSubject: Re: Say woot?   Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:11 am

Just wanted to drop by and give my greetings to all and a wish all my best to his Highness the King of Nabs himself, for his glorious birthday


p.s. I read a bit the forums for 5-6 minutes and I see that there are plenty of you who still play 9Nukers. What the heck you're still doing in it
Back to top Go down
http://united-forces-league.com
Xs
Spammer Noob - Level 0
Spammer Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : Irrelevant
Attribute : *Affected by Stun Attack by Warmir*
Reputation : 462
Number of posts : 5264
Location : Pakistan
[9D](Acclaim) : Xss
[JD] : XsDenied
[FW] : XsDenied
Me? : What I've felt, what I've known, turn the pages, turn to stone...

PostSubject: Re: Say woot?   Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:47 am

Tun wrote:
Just wanted to drop by and give my greetings to all and a wish all my best to his Highness the King of Nabs himself, for his glorious birthday


p.s. I read a bit the forums for 5-6 minutes and I see that there are plenty of you who still play 9Nukers. What the heck you're still doing in it

hahaha thanks :)

very few left who only play 9D now from here ..but there are the few ... most moved onto other MMOs and I'm happy to say are taking DESTINY with them :)

p.s. you still playing JD?

_________________
Martin Niemoller wrote:
First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out--because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak out for me.



Back to top Go down
http://www.destinycrew.com
Alerion
Wanna-be Noob
Wanna-be Noob


Reputation : 0
Number of posts : 91
Location : Romania
[9D](Acclaim) : Mecenna

[JD] : Mec , Mecenna

PostSubject: Re: Say woot?   Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:54 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY XSSS !!!!!!!!!!1
Back to top Go down
Xs
Spammer Noob - Level 0
Spammer Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : Irrelevant
Attribute : *Affected by Stun Attack by Warmir*
Reputation : 462
Number of posts : 5264
Location : Pakistan
[9D](Acclaim) : Xss
[JD] : XsDenied
[FW] : XsDenied
Me? : What I've felt, what I've known, turn the pages, turn to stone...

PostSubject: Re: Say woot?   Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:05 pm

hahaha .... thanks for the blated wishes :))

_________________
Martin Niemoller wrote:
First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out--because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak out for me.



Back to top Go down
http://www.destinycrew.com
Tun
Almost Noob
Almost Noob
avatar

Title : SuperSpy
Reputation : 7
Number of posts : 303
Location : France
[9D](Acclaim) : Tunella, Tunnox
[JD] : Tunella, Tunox
Me? : me me and me! More me! (Agent Smith from Matrix)

PostSubject: Re: Say woot?   Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:14 am

Xs wrote:

hahaha thanks :)

very few left who only play 9D now from here ..but there are the few ... most moved onto other MMOs and I'm happy to say are taking DESTINY with them :)

p.s. you still playing JD?

yep, planted myself pretty good in it as the official bot rocks. Basically it gives a chance to do other things, while u can still advance and keep up with no-lifers.
Back to top Go down
http://united-forces-league.com
Xs
Spammer Noob - Level 0
Spammer Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : Irrelevant
Attribute : *Affected by Stun Attack by Warmir*
Reputation : 462
Number of posts : 5264
Location : Pakistan
[9D](Acclaim) : Xss
[JD] : XsDenied
[FW] : XsDenied
Me? : What I've felt, what I've known, turn the pages, turn to stone...

PostSubject: Re: Say woot?   Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:03 pm

Tun wrote:
Xs wrote:

hahaha thanks :)

very few left who only play 9D now from here ..but there are the few ... most moved onto other MMOs and I'm happy to say are taking DESTINY with them :)

p.s. you still playing JD?

yep, planted myself pretty good in it as the official bot rocks. Basically it gives a chance to do other things, while u can still advance and keep up with no-lifers.

Hells yeah ... me too .. I started recently but botting = KING ... you on shura?? if yes then why ain't you in the DESTINY wing there mate? its known as Excess (I don't think it was after me or a fan of mine :P ) quite a few x-9d people in it too ...

*glares at Tun hoping the glare will do the trick*

_________________
Martin Niemoller wrote:
First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out--because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak out for me.



Back to top Go down
http://www.destinycrew.com
[GM]Invoker
Noob Student - Level 4
Noob Student - Level 4
avatar

Title : Power Ranger
Attribute : Local Guide
Reputation : 2978
Number of posts : 1976
Location : Germany - RV
[9D](Acclaim) : ger server: Invoker.......BnS-Nick:... Killmoves
[C9] : Kizaru
Me? : I am a girl...
Guy In Real Life (G.I.R.L)

PostSubject: Re: Say woot?   Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:40 am

@ XS

Back to top Go down
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/youare
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Say woot?   

Back to top Go down
 
Say woot?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DESTINY :: Public Boards :: General Chat-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum