Wanna-be Noob

Number of posts : 62
[12Sky2] : Huh?
[9D](Acclaim) : Grishnackh
[JD] : Misery - sadly
[VC] : Teh fck?
Me? : Uh, oh...

PostDIVINE SOULS

Game is in closed beta now, but they removed beta key access, so everyone can join. It ends on 21st of July (first phase that is).
Game is sort of an arcade beat em up game, made as an MMORPG. It's really fast paced and fun to play. Check more info at website here:
http://divinesouls.outspark.com/

Here are some screenies:

Edit: servers are located in US, tho it's a global version, they don't block IPs or anything. EU players are recommended to join East Coast server. No lags, DCs or such for now tho, game is working pretty smooth so far.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

DIVINE SOULS :: Comments

Re: DIVINE SOULS
Post on Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:53 am by FireSile
Gameplay :

heh looks quite good ...gonna give it a try today...
Post on Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:22 pm by theanalyzer
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

another good mmo and the character customisations looks good too

bahhhhhhh
Post on Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:05 pm by Misery
theanalyzer wrote:
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

another good mmo and the character customisations looks good too

bahhhhhhh

Don't get fooled with it;) Most of the char's features are default, you can only choose 3 types of faces and 3 different haircuts plus some colours. It's first closed beta tho, so i guess it was expected. Nevertheless, game is funny to play:)
Post on Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:42 pm by Devily
Yes, the game's combat system is quite interesting and unique. It is a bit difficult for me because I play on my laptop atm, but I'm sure it is better from a normal keyboard. We (me and Misery) tried the PvP system earlier 'cause there was some kind of GM PvP event and well...it looks nice. I like the arenas, but there is one thing that is really frustrating: the chat is crap bugged while in PvP. It sometimes gets bugged while out of PvP too (like, it keeps rolling up to the beginning whenever a new line is inserted and such). However, I am aware that it's just the first CB so I suppose they will fix all these in time (hopefully). ^^

Here are some screenshots of my char:

Post on Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:58 am by theanalyzer
i see some good pixel shading there, probably v1.1, gfx look similar to martial empires...

just wondering btw, how big is the client. i couldnt find a link, and wasnt in mood to register just yet.
Post on Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:18 am by Devily
It has a size of approx. 1 GB.
Post on Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:20 am by theanalyzer
Very Happy

thats good, i shall try it.
Post on Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:27 am by [GM]Invoker
hmm looks a lil bit too much " next gen.-like" for my taste (or is it a wrong impression?)... i rather "ancient-ish" looking games.

Last edited by [GM]Invoker on Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Post on Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:46 am by Misery
It is wrong. This game is far from being even considered next-gen (in all aspects). Graphic wise it's decent, but again, far from the best titles out there. What makes it really special, is the combat/mission system. You won't find any free-grind in here. All your progress is done in dungeons and missions. You got separate area for pvp battles (again, no free PK or PvP, just pre-setted matches eg. 1v1 2v2 3v3 etc.).
Game reminds me of two titles i played earlier. Guild Wars, with the instanced dungeons and Warrior Epic, with the general "feel" of combat. It's definitely not a game that will require from you 24/7 grind to progress even a tiny bit. You can just log in, run a dungeon or two, do few quests in the meantime and you will already notice a progress.
Sounds good if you ask me Wink
Post on Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:49 am by [GM]Invoker
so no more ME for you misery?
Post on Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:54 am by Misery
I didn't said that. Divine Souls beta ends in 4 days, no idea how long it will be till next phase or OBT, so i'll stay in ME. The reason i'm not playing that much lately is different. I got a lot of real-life issues going on, so have to sort that first.
Post on Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:11 pm by [GM]Invoker
always that " real life " excuse
Post on Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:40 pm by [GM]Invoker
Thanks for the " - " Bitchly!
Post  by Sponsored content

DIVINE SOULS

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DESTINY :: Off-Topic :: Games-
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum