HomeCrewCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Games!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WolfCry
Certified Noob - Level 2
Certified Noob - Level 2
avatar

Title : Barney the Purple dinosaur
Attribute : Shares Wisdom
Reputation : 468
Number of posts : 3320
Location : Lithuania
[9D](Acclaim) : Crown_Clown/Qiu
[C9] : CrownClown
Me? : God's Clown.

PostSubject: Games!   Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:43 pm

Hello all.
Well I'm Looking For an Good RPG Style game for Pc ( Not Multiplayer ).

Like AoE 1 2, Or an Like DMC4 Style game.

And i hate shooter games :)

I'm going away for 3 days, to celebarte My b-day.
so gonna be away ^_^ will be back to look over than .

split everything you got. thats should be interesting.

Or whtever split any game neither it's RPG or not :)
Back to top Go down
patriota_PL
Noob Student - Level 5
Noob Student - Level 5


Reputation : 45
Number of posts : 2082
Location : Poland
[9D](Acclaim) : patriota_pl, 11tySmok_PL
[JD] : PatriotPL
[ME] : ScytherPL

PostSubject: Re: Games!   Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:14 pm

DMC is RPG?:] I thought it is slasher:P (ok ok I am being malicious now)

Diablo 2? (ok not RPG to be honest but shhh)
Fallout 3?;D (hey it is not totally shooter)
Back to top Go down
WolfCry
Certified Noob - Level 2
Certified Noob - Level 2
avatar

Title : Barney the Purple dinosaur
Attribute : Shares Wisdom
Reputation : 468
Number of posts : 3320
Location : Lithuania
[9D](Acclaim) : Crown_Clown/Qiu
[C9] : CrownClown
Me? : God's Clown.

PostSubject: Re: Games!   Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:20 pm

Pat any criterious like DMC i wanted to mean . :)

Something new.
I had finished Diablo 2 all versions.

Fallout sucks for me.
Back to top Go down
patriota_PL
Noob Student - Level 5
Noob Student - Level 5


Reputation : 45
Number of posts : 2082
Location : Poland
[9D](Acclaim) : patriota_pl, 11tySmok_PL
[JD] : PatriotPL
[ME] : ScytherPL

PostSubject: Re: Games!   Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:06 pm

Finished Diablo 2 on all difficulty levels getting all secrets? Gz man:D
Back to top Go down
Xs
Spammer Noob - Level 0
Spammer Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : Irrelevant
Attribute : *Affected by Stun Attack by Warmir*
Reputation : 462
Number of posts : 5264
Location : Pakistan
[9D](Acclaim) : Xss
[JD] : XsDenied
[FW] : XsDenied
Me? : What I've felt, what I've known, turn the pages, turn to stone...

PostSubject: Re: Games!   Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:57 am

(psst, AoE and Warcraft 1,2,3 were NOT RPGs they were RTS games!!)

Starcraft! RTS (Superb, students learning at the university level are rumored to be taught resource management using this game)
Starcraft II! RTS (GOOD!)

Neverwinter nights 1 (and its expansions) RPG great!

Fable 1, 2 (3 coming soon) good. RPG!

Star wars, Knights of the old republic 1 & 2. RPG! GREAT!!

Mass Effect 1 & 2! RPG! If you liked Star wars KOTOR, you'll wet yourself while playing these.

Assassins Creed 1 & 2 (if you say you haven't checked out the trailers I will kick your butt and steal all your cookies!!) RPG!

Since you liked AoE you will also like AoM yeah yeah ... Age of Mythology. Just as old, and just as much fun. Especially because you end up learning alot of historically relevant concepts, like the mythology of different regions of the world.

Want me to kick you with the currently most dominant RTS???

Civilization 5. I'm just waiting to get my hands on some GOOD trailers. Then I'll put em up here.

_________________
Martin Niemoller wrote:
First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out--because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak out for me.



Back to top Go down
http://www.destinycrew.com
patriota_PL
Noob Student - Level 5
Noob Student - Level 5


Reputation : 45
Number of posts : 2082
Location : Poland
[9D](Acclaim) : patriota_pl, 11tySmok_PL
[JD] : PatriotPL
[ME] : ScytherPL

PostSubject: Re: Games!   Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:27 pm

Geez I forgot. If you like DMC try Star Wars:Unleashed
Back to top Go down
kawaii87
Mini Noob
Mini Noob


Reputation : 27
Number of posts : 280
Location : Malaysia
[9D](Acclaim) : skawai-sacredflower
[JD] : GaDiS-going to be Vim/Lupin
[VC] :

[FW] : GaDiS-CD-MY- ghostlord aka Vim-level 110
Me? : just a newly person

PostSubject: Re: Games!   Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:31 pm

try beyond good and evil...... the whispered world......ceville......myth
Back to top Go down
Xs
Spammer Noob - Level 0
Spammer Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : Irrelevant
Attribute : *Affected by Stun Attack by Warmir*
Reputation : 462
Number of posts : 5264
Location : Pakistan
[9D](Acclaim) : Xss
[JD] : XsDenied
[FW] : XsDenied
Me? : What I've felt, what I've known, turn the pages, turn to stone...

PostSubject: Re: Games!   Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:37 pm

Oh oh oh oh oh o hoh

Wanna play god????

Black and White!!!

Then Black and White 2!!!

Both Real time strategy games with more of a Simcity touch to them.

Simcity 4 is king, a fully developed region still gives my PC a tiny heart attack.

_________________
Martin Niemoller wrote:
First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out--because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak out for me.



Back to top Go down
http://www.destinycrew.com
JuGReeZy
Noob Apprectice - Level 0
Noob Apprectice - Level 0
avatar

Reputation : 279
Number of posts : 440
Location : Stuck
[9D](Acclaim) : JuGReeZy
Me? : If i tell you..i'm affraid,after that i will have to
kill You...

PostSubject: Re: Games!   Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:47 pm

Try/Play/Complete AC2 if u didn't till now,this November,ACB is coming.

(AC - Assassins Creed/ACB - AC Brotherhood)

Also,Prince of Persia;Forgotten Sands

Back to top Go down
WolfCry
Certified Noob - Level 2
Certified Noob - Level 2
avatar

Title : Barney the Purple dinosaur
Attribute : Shares Wisdom
Reputation : 468
Number of posts : 3320
Location : Lithuania
[9D](Acclaim) : Crown_Clown/Qiu
[C9] : CrownClown
Me? : God's Clown.

PostSubject: Re: Games!   Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:33 pm

Xs wrote:
(psst, AoE and Warcraft 1,2,3 were NOT RPGs they were RTS games!!)

Starcraft! RTS (Superb, students learning at the university level are rumored to be taught resource management using this game)
Starcraft II! RTS (GOOD!) Played them all


Neverwinter nights 1 (and its expansions) RPG great! This one gonna try out

Fable 1, 2 (3 coming soon) good. RPG! Doesnt paid my attention

Star wars, Knights of the old republic 1 & 2. RPG! GREAT!! I hate star Wars

Mass Effect 1 & 2! RPG! If you liked Star wars KOTOR, you'll wet yourself while playing these. Like before

Assassins Creed 1 & 2 (if you say you haven't checked out the trailers I will kick your butt and steal all your cookies!!) RPG! Yah Played it. also have atm it installed

Since you liked AoE you will also like AoM yeah yeah ... Age of Mythology. Just as old, and just as much fun. Especially because you end up learning alot of historically relevant concepts, like the mythology of different regions of the world. Also played it.

Want me to kick you with the currently most dominant RTS???

Civilization 5. I'm just waiting to get my hands on some GOOD trailers. Then I'll put em up here. Will look over it also
Back to top Go down
Xs
Spammer Noob - Level 0
Spammer Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : Irrelevant
Attribute : *Affected by Stun Attack by Warmir*
Reputation : 462
Number of posts : 5264
Location : Pakistan
[9D](Acclaim) : Xss
[JD] : XsDenied
[FW] : XsDenied
Me? : What I've felt, what I've known, turn the pages, turn to stone...

PostSubject: Re: Games!   Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:33 pm

the KOTOR series: think of them as a mix of turn based First person-RPG.

Mass effect 1 & 2. First person RPG which makes sense, has a great story and are in general superb (Mass Effect 2 overall rankings and reviews are better than any other game which has been released so far in 2010. (Civilization 5 is new, but give it some time its rankings might drop)


OH OH OH OH OH ... if you liked JD or PW or WoW and wanna see what such a massive RPG would look like in single player mode ... play Oblivion ... Dragon Age: Origins is also rumored to be rather nice. I however don't like them because the maps are too big and long distance travelling with no one to chat with = BORING. BUT good reviews/rankings for both.

_________________
Martin Niemoller wrote:
First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out--because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak out for me.



Back to top Go down
http://www.destinycrew.com
eXsistenZ
Pro
Pro


Reputation : 20
Number of posts : 18
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Games!   Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:35 pm

WolfCry wrote:
Hello all.
Well I'm Looking For an Good RPG Style game for Pc ( Not Multiplayer ).

Like AoE 1 2, Or an Like DMC4 Style game.

And i hate shooter games :)

I'm going away for 3 days, to celebarte My b-day.
so gonna be away ^_^ will be back to look over than .

split everything you got. thats should be interesting.

Or whtever split any game neither it's RPG or not :)

Hahah you play AoE??

I wanna play a game with you, i play AoE2 Conquers via Gameranger.

Let me know what you think!


Greets,
eXsistenZ

P.S. Gotta warn you though im a Pro xD
Back to top Go down
WolfCry
Certified Noob - Level 2
Certified Noob - Level 2
avatar

Title : Barney the Purple dinosaur
Attribute : Shares Wisdom
Reputation : 468
Number of posts : 3320
Location : Lithuania
[9D](Acclaim) : Crown_Clown/Qiu
[C9] : CrownClown
Me? : God's Clown.

PostSubject: Re: Games!   Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:14 am

found Out what to play

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Games!   

Back to top Go down
 
Games!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Eastside Games and Cards Slow Grow League
» Black Powder from Warlord Games
» Newport Games Updates for Week Ending June 19th.
» Newport Games Now Carries Corvus Belli 15mm 100 Years War
» ACME Games is MOVING

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DESTINY :: Public Boards :: General Chat-
Jump to:  
Make a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum