Silverado
Mini Noob
Mini Noob

Number of posts : 241
[12Sky2] : ShadowHunter
[9D](Acclaim) : Silverado, SnowWolf, ZsoltX
[JD] : Lazarius

PostDynasty Warriors Online

Didnt see any1 post about this so ima take the first step. Found this game when I went back to aeria to check on my 12sky2 chars. Not sure what to say heavent seen an mmo like this so far. Its chalenging also controls are a bit wierd ( best played with a controler mouse+keyboard is too complicated for my taste ) The vid is an ingame introduction.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52sGgUe95U8
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Dynasty Warriors Online :: Comments

Re: Dynasty Warriors Online
Post on Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:33 am by WarMir
Seems that most of the skills are AOE ?
Post on Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:17 pm by Silverado
Some of them are but mostly they are just combos wich you target with cursor or movement keys to affect mobs around you. Kinda freaky you can actually keep 20 mobs busy at once. Altough lvl ing is not like in any other mmo. You dont have to kill mobs to lvl up. You have to participoate in pvp based battles or just simple solo fights or quests win or lose you get honor points ( certain amount is needed to reach the next rank) . Leveling up requiers a test ( quest ) to be compleated wich at 1 point bekomes annoying cause you mostly fail cause of time limit. The game itself has flaws but can be fun for the pvp fans :).

P.S

Nice to see you war hows things in ME?

Thats my char with spear, you can use all kinds of weapons.
Post on Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:45 pm by WarMir
Silverado wrote:

P.S
Nice to see you war hows things in ME?
ME is dead, iam in FW atm, i know its g@y but i was missing You m8 ;D
Post on Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:41 pm by Silverado
Missed you too :)) I was away from mmo's for while been job hunting and out of the country. If all goes well in a month or 2 will be gone again for like 6 months. If you decide to give DW a shot my Ign is SnowFox ohh and try to pick Wei armie or we end up killing eachother on a regular baseis cause execpt quests every other activity I joined so far has pvp in it :)).Coll thing is you can find pets ( in this case they are bodyguards that go with you in some battles also you get to have your own house )
Thats my house with the bodyguards the furniture is behind me :) )

Post on Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:05 am by JuGReeZy
This game rocks,i completed DW4H and DW6, but both are single player.Unlocking items/chars/upgrading the weap and so on was so much fun n i loved it,when i get free time i'll check this one out.

PS: Thanks to this game i know the half history of China (The Three Kingdoms,their battles,their officers and so on,everyfin' is in my head cos of this game)
PPS: Lu Bu ftw.
Post on Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:58 pm by Silverado
LOL yeah Lu Bu is the best but kinda hated him in DW6 first mission :). Btw in this online version hes a quest mob wich as far as I know is as mean as in sp DW series. Unfortunately you cant join him cause hes in an indipendent faction.

Factions you can join is Wei, Wu, and Shu. Big bummer is you can have 1 char per account Sad. Interesting thing I'd say is the payday system you actually get payed based on your rank and some skills ( still working on finding out what skills are a factor in the payment system ) I find it kinda wierd that when my bodyguard gets an item from the batlefield hes motivation goes down rather then up Anyhow I'll look into how the guild's work if not a pain to set it up I'd say DESTINY just conquered another mmo
Post  by Sponsored content

Dynasty Warriors Online

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DESTINY :: Off-Topic :: Games-
Free forum | Games | Other Roleplay games | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum