Silverado
Mini Noob
Mini Noob

Number of posts : 241
[12Sky2] : ShadowHunter
[9D](Acclaim) : Silverado, SnowWolf, ZsoltX
[JD] : Lazarius

PostKabod online

Well heres another mmo that eneded cb this week and its up for comercial release "http://www.kabodonline.net/" things is heavent got any ideea when that date is. CB stopped at aprill 30 but game still not out. Guess we'll wait and see.

Gameplay vid below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pmyf7rfjxFc

Edit by Xs
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Kabod online :: Comments

Re: Kabod online
Post on Fri May 13, 2011 12:40 pm by DizordA
Nah... game looks too average and doesnt really give me that special feeling which makes me wanna play it.
Post on Fri May 13, 2011 2:34 pm by WarMir
DizordA wrote:
Nah... game looks too average and doesnt really give me that special feeling which makes me wanna play it.

Uhm, it mean You will not play this and any other, even We wait You to play any... ;P
Post on Sat May 14, 2011 4:45 am by DizordA
I cant play games cause I only got a sh!tty laptop. I ordered a new comp which I should get in the next week if Im lucky. Then when I fixed everything on that comp I will probably be back and try some games.
Post on Sat May 14, 2011 5:19 am by Silverado
Well you might be in luck then cause tons of new mmo's coming out lately a few good ones I noticed will be out at the end of summer if were lucky.
Post on Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:03 am by navarro
this game was actaully fun to play, i try a lot of mmorps and this was up there in top ten free ones
Post  by Sponsored content

Kabod online

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DESTINY :: Off-Topic :: Games-
Forumotion.com | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum