View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Yao
Noob Student - Level 1
Noob Student - Level 1

Number of posts : 1336

PostDESTINY revival 2012: Age of Wulin

This is the next generation of 9Dragons part deux. Everyone is invited to join.

Official 2011 Trailer

Combat system

Gameplay

For more information, visit http://www.mmoculture.com/2011/07/chinajoy-2011-preview-age-of-wulin.html

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

DESTINY revival 2012: Age of Wulin :: Comments

Re: DESTINY revival 2012: Age of Wulin
Post on Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:12 am by Xs
*chants*
OB
OB
OB
OB

p.s. I hear the EU version won't have this whole Deluxe package thing attached to it.
Post on Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:42 am by Silverado
Could be since Chinees didnt had it either. Still no news on OB for US version tough.
Its very complex but takes a few weeks you can figure out the most significant ones the rest comes with time. Still tons of stuff not implemented so were learning as it goes.
Post on Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:41 am by FireSile
And my 10 hours are done , well now i can't really play with just 1h per day ... i can barely do 1 tp of 25 .
Post on Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:46 pm by CherubUltima
any1 playin AoW ?!
Post on Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:01 pm by Xs
Silverado Firesile n a few others are playing it in CB

p.s. where you been missing at?
Post on Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:27 am by CherubUltima
i playing it too since about 2-3 weeks on the NA version Wushu but haven't seen any known name so where asking if any1 play there.official realise there should be May, until then only those can play who purchaised deluxe edition.
Post on Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:55 am by Silverado
My IGN in NA version is Hitaro and the alt is ShinTao I am usually on so if your ingame and need advice help just hit me up with a msg be glad to help you out if I can.
Post on Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:56 am by CherubUltima
im gonna logg now anyway so ye i ll add you :)
Post on Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:57 am by Silverado
You cant cause right now I am offline since I am going to work and I need to be online to accept. but will be online in a few hours then I can accept
Post on Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:08 am by CherubUltima
kk np ^^
Post on Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:55 am by Devily
Go here if you want a CB 2 key for Age of Wushu: Age of Wushu CB2 Unlimited Play Code Giveaway Event (follow the instructions given and you'll get a key for sure).
Post on Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:19 am by FireSile
Oh Devily i was about to post the same thing ... i just got mine also so go guys and get that free "deluxe edition"
Post on Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:37 am by Xs
Massive thumbs up for Devily!

I just got the key and have started downloading the game ... hopefully it'll be great (or better :P)
Post on Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:30 am by yEti
Hey guys I want to try this game out, is it possible for me to play or it`still in CB and I can`t play without key ?
Post on Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:01 am by Silverado
Its possible to play it if you buy it cause CB has been extended till the end of march if I am correct. Altough I just quited the game after 1 months straight play since after a month of playing youll find its boring as hell. Youll be caught in an infinite gathering and life profession activity unless you have at least 12 friends online all the time, since there isnt mutch else you cant do. Quests are boring as hell aswell "type go there kill that get shit exp and low cash" The only thing that might offer some entertainment are the dungeons but sadly if you havenet got minimum of 5 friends to go with forget about it.
Granted the game has awsome graphics and they really had good ideeas for the dungeons. But once you try everything youll see what I mean when I say its boring.
Summary: One of the worst 40 dollars I invested in games. ( that is however my oppinion)

P.S With the free beta code you dont get the "deluse edition" since you cant open offline stall or gather exp and cash while offline. You just get infinite play time. Deluxe helps players to develope their chars while offline.
Post on Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:05 pm by WarMir
Silverado wrote:
Summary: One of the worst 40 dollars I invested in games. ( that is however my oppinion)
Thats bad news i was hoping for the good news...
Post on Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:44 am by Silverado
Sorry for the bad news bro wish I had a better experience in the game. But as far as I can tell most of the people I have started to play with have already quited some even earlier then me. Not sure how the EU version will work but US version was a dissapointment.
Post on Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:51 pm by Yao
My experience so far has been fantastic. This is how 9D should've been. Anyone joining BlackTortoise?
Post on Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:25 am by Xs
Yao wrote:
My experience so far has been fantastic. This is how 9D should've been. Anyone joining BlackTortoise?

O.o 2 conflicting reviews ... now I must play and find out!
Post on Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:21 pm by Silverado
I did say it was my oppinion :). Since it has launched everyone can see for themselvs now. Hope you guys have better fun with it.
Post on Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:35 am by -Miep-
can you give me the site of the released version? because i can only find sites for a version that isnt even in closed beta Very Happy
Post on Sat May 18, 2013 3:49 pm by WarMir
Yao wrote:
I may check it out also, i liked beta.
Post on Sun May 19, 2013 1:39 am by Xs
I downloaded the whole thing .... had a CB key `n everything BUT the launcher refuses to work ... even posted in their forums but I'm getting rubbish excuses that my antivirus might be interfering with something or my firewall might be blocking somehting. disabled everything and it still doesn't work.

Thus until they come up with a properly working setup, or a decent support board that can actually answer questions properly I'm out.
Post on Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:27 pm by WarMir
gPotatos Closed Beta is Up. affraid
Post on Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:49 pm by WarMir
Yao wrote:
My experience so far has been fantastic.  This is how 9D should've been.  Anyone joining BlackTortoise?
On what Server You play ? This Game is definitely awesome.

btw. Looks like people know me, because they call me by my real name after They die 

ps. and no , iam not pking innocent people if this comes to Your mind :P 
Post on Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:07 am by FireSile
My IGN in Wulin is  Nunaly and i am in Wudang . Till now everything is awesomee .
Post on Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:41 am by -Miep-
didnt get a beta key yet :(any1 got some over? Very Happy
Post on Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:47 am by Silverado
Hey War, thinking of making guild? if so I can lend a hand.
Post on Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:02 pm by WarMir
I may, but only if someone give me a hand, iam tired of responsability... 
Now mostly iam just pvping and hating Turks guild after last night in prison ;P I lost most of my money playing with Guard for my freedom Very Happy
btw. nice Wars there, i was in one yesterday, iam RG.

ps. I play only when my Xfire is online, so Y can check out if i am in game, maybe ill play today also but i just got straight 14 hours in one playtime...
Post on Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:40 pm by WarMir
Post on Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:28 pm by Devily
My IGN is Dev (Devily was already taken...) and I've joined the Royal Guards. Very Happy
Post on Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:08 am by FireSile
War  you've been lazy on your spying xD

Post on Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:58 am by Devily
Omg, this game has so many features... I don't even know half of the content yet lols.

DESTINY revival 2012: Age of Wulin

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DESTINY :: Off-Topic :: Games-
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com