_Angelica_
Noob Apprentice - Level 4
Noob Apprentice - Level 4

Title : Pinky and the Brain
Number of posts : 893
[9D](Acclaim) : ArchAngely
Me? : Me?: I overthink things

PostHeroes of Might and Magic 6

(Hope it worked because here at work I am restricted so that I can't watch any YouTube video)

It's the 6th installment of the Heroes of Might and Magic series. Some say the 3rd was the best, some (fewer IMO) say that the 4th was the best, some even say that the 5th was OK (full 3D but being the first installment of the new publisher and being a completely new background story it wasn't anyone's choice; also the fine tuning wasn't the best). But believe me when I say that ANY (ok... let's say "most") fan of the previous versions WILL like the 6th one. It has a better graphics engine, initiative bar as in Heroes 5 BUT in heroes 3 style, non-rotative map, completely new and IMHO better leveling system for the heroes (you can chose what you want to get so the randomness is gone), some new creatures in old towns, some new towns in old land, some missing old towns in the release version but high hopes that they will return in the add-ons, nice story, very nice movies/trailers.

All in all a very successful continuation of an epic game.

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Heroes of Might and Magic 6 :: Comments

Re: Heroes of Might and Magic 6
Post on Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:34 pm by DizordA
Ive played all the heroes games (although no 4 Ive only played 3-4 times cause it sucked so bad) and heroes 2 & 3 went with me through my childhood together with a few more other games. These games used to be great including the might and magic series but the lost it. Heroes 5 was quite ok and me and my old friends played it together sometimes but it lost that good old feeling the heroes games used to have. So lets see what the new heroes game brings.

Heroes of Might and Magic 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DESTINY :: Off-Topic :: Games-
Private forum on Forumotion | Games | Other Roleplay games | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum