HomeCrewCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Imagine China Invades America!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xs
Spammer Noob - Level 0
Spammer Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : Irrelevant
Attribute : *Affected by Stun Attack by Warmir*
Reputation : 462
Number of posts : 5264
Location : Pakistan
[9D](Acclaim) : Xss
[JD] : XsDenied
[FW] : XsDenied
Me? : What I've felt, what I've known, turn the pages, turn to stone...

PostSubject: Imagine China Invades America!   Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:45 pm



Spoiler:
 

_________________
Martin Niemoller wrote:
First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out--because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak out for me.



Back to top Go down
http://www.destinycrew.com
[GM]Invoker
Noob Student - Level 4
Noob Student - Level 4
avatar

Title : Power Ranger
Attribute : Local Guide
Reputation : 2978
Number of posts : 1976
Location : Germany - RV
[9D](Acclaim) : ger server: Invoker.......BnS-Nick:... Killmoves
[C9] : Kizaru
Me? : I am a girl...
Guy In Real Life (G.I.R.L)

PostSubject: Re: Imagine China Invades America!   Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:02 pm

I somehow always loved war, tsunamis, earthquakes,... and plagues. They are the best against overpopulation, and im a big fan of anti-overpopulation of the world.
Back to top Go down
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/youare
DizordA
Expert Noob - Level 0
Expert Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : King of all Spammers
Attribute : Bar Brawler
Reputation : 1451
Number of posts : 9505
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Imagine China Invades America!   Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:54 pm

I dont know if I should laugh or cry.

_________________
Since 30 July 2007 I had DESTINY above my head


When there is no hope,
I'll smoke some crack, I'll shoot some dope!
When theres no enemies,
I sit and stare at my T.V.
and in my ignorance,
I'll be a slave and sycophant!

Fact:When the Chuck Norris goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Fedor.
Back to top Go down
FireSile
Noob Student - Level 2
Noob Student - Level 2
avatar

Title : Architect of Destiny
Reputation : 1639
Number of posts : 1426
Location : Romania/Constanta
[9D](Acclaim) : -FireSile-
[JD] : xSile
Me? : Yeah Me? o.o

PostSubject: Re: Imagine China Invades America!   Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:04 pm

i bet it blew some peoples minds ~~
Back to top Go down
Hercegovac
Lackey Noob
Lackey Noob
avatar

Reputation : 60
Number of posts : 183
Location : Croatia
[9D](Acclaim) : Hercegovac
[ME] : Goirach
Me? : You talkin to Me?

PostSubject: Re: Imagine China Invades America!   Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:00 pm

[GM]Invoker wrote:
I somehow always loved war, tsunamis, earthquakes,... and plagues. They are the best against overpopulation, and im a big fan of anti-overpopulation of the world.

In some cruel antihumanist way you are actually right.

If it hasnt been for so many wars in the last century we would already been doomed, this way we still have 50 more years to live in this planet.

_________________
Run to the bedroom, in the suitcase on the left
You'll find my favourite axe
Don't look so frightened
This is just a passing phase
One of my bad days!
Back to top Go down
[GM]Invoker
Noob Student - Level 4
Noob Student - Level 4
avatar

Title : Power Ranger
Attribute : Local Guide
Reputation : 2978
Number of posts : 1976
Location : Germany - RV
[9D](Acclaim) : ger server: Invoker.......BnS-Nick:... Killmoves
[C9] : Kizaru
Me? : I am a girl...
Guy In Real Life (G.I.R.L)

PostSubject: Re: Imagine China Invades America!   Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:37 pm

of course it sounds cruel and nobody likes talking about it, but simply ignoring it and "living on" will kill us all.


source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_population

Just in the past 50years, it increased by 4M, without all the wars and plagues that happened we'd have at least 10M by now. Image what happens to a fishtank when you put too many fish in it.

Had these discussions with quite a lot ppl and like 95% were thinking "bad" of me after. During a history-lesson at school we ended up at a point where my teacher asked me " so you say that if i gave you a remote-control with a button on it which would instantly kill.. lets say 40% of the word population now, you would do it"
I just answered " I would press it TWICE, just to be sure." That teacher was avoiding me since ever xD

In conclusion, this planet is simply NOT MADE for such an amount of humans.
Back to top Go down
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/youare
DizordA
Expert Noob - Level 0
Expert Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : King of all Spammers
Attribute : Bar Brawler
Reputation : 1451
Number of posts : 9505
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Imagine China Invades America!   Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:56 pm

Atleast the way were living we will F*** up the more we get. With different lifestyles I believe we could be as many as we are now and even more with help from technology.

Although I believe the best way would be to decrease overall population.

_________________
Since 30 July 2007 I had DESTINY above my head


When there is no hope,
I'll smoke some crack, I'll shoot some dope!
When theres no enemies,
I sit and stare at my T.V.
and in my ignorance,
I'll be a slave and sycophant!

Fact:When the Chuck Norris goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Fedor.
Back to top Go down
Xs
Spammer Noob - Level 0
Spammer Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : Irrelevant
Attribute : *Affected by Stun Attack by Warmir*
Reputation : 462
Number of posts : 5264
Location : Pakistan
[9D](Acclaim) : Xss
[JD] : XsDenied
[FW] : XsDenied
Me? : What I've felt, what I've known, turn the pages, turn to stone...

PostSubject: Re: Imagine China Invades America!   Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:50 pm

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I've got an interesting topic to post w.r.t. "population of the planet" maybe that'll spark a "fun" debate ... weeeeeeeeeeeeee

*runs off to look for it*

_________________
Martin Niemoller wrote:
First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out--because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak out for me.



Back to top Go down
http://www.destinycrew.com
Hercegovac
Lackey Noob
Lackey Noob
avatar

Reputation : 60
Number of posts : 183
Location : Croatia
[9D](Acclaim) : Hercegovac
[ME] : Goirach
Me? : You talkin to Me?

PostSubject: Re: Imagine China Invades America!   Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:34 am

[GM]Invoker wrote:

Had these discussions with quite a lot ppl and like 95% were thinking "bad" of me after. During a history-lesson at school we ended up at a point where my teacher asked me " so you say that if i gave you a remote-control with a button on it which would instantly kill.. lets say 40% of the word population now, you would do it"
I just answered " I would press it TWICE, just to be sure." That teacher was avoiding me since ever xD

The question i would like to ask you now : Would you press it even if it means killing you and all the people you know?

And how would you decide who gets to carry on living and whos not?

If you ask me the answer is not killing cuz every living creature deserves to live (with few exceptions Wink) but in controling population like chinese do and they started to get some results nowadays.

_________________
Run to the bedroom, in the suitcase on the left
You'll find my favourite axe
Don't look so frightened
This is just a passing phase
One of my bad days!
Back to top Go down
WarMir
Certified Noob - Level 0
Certified Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : Genghis Khan
Attribute : Punisher of Pros
Reputation : 901
Number of posts : 2442
Location : With You
[9D](Acclaim) : -WarMir-
[C9] : WarMir
[JD] : WarMir, Warrie
[ME] : WarMir,Warrie
[FW] : WarMir,WarrMir
Me? : War&Peace

PostSubject: Re: Imagine China Invades America!   Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:40 am

[GM]Invoker wrote:
... " so you say that if i gave you a remote-control with a button on it which would instantly kill.. lets say 40% of the word population now, you would do it"
I just answered " I would press it TWICE, just to be sure."

Usually when anyone suggest anyone to slap anyone, i assure myself that those person know from autopsy how its when you get slapped.
Following that, i would get that "remote-control" and would press the button killing Your Mother and Father to let You now how it is...

_________________
Back to top Go down
[GM]Invoker
Noob Student - Level 4
Noob Student - Level 4
avatar

Title : Power Ranger
Attribute : Local Guide
Reputation : 2978
Number of posts : 1976
Location : Germany - RV
[9D](Acclaim) : ger server: Invoker.......BnS-Nick:... Killmoves
[C9] : Kizaru
Me? : I am a girl...
Guy In Real Life (G.I.R.L)

PostSubject: Re: Imagine China Invades America!   Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:43 am

Hercegovac wrote:

The question i would like to ask you now : Would you press it even if it means killing you and all the people you know?

I'm a human so i am only thinking of myself, I don't care of most of the others or the future of my planet after i die and im living in a waste of resources.No I wouldn't kill myself and from the ppl who i know.. there are like a handfull of ppl where I'd have to think twice, other than that satan can have them all (not you satan...the real one!)

@WarMir
you can't kill dead ppl.


To fully understand all my point of views you would have to understand lets say "my religion" first, which has one member.
Back to top Go down
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/youare
DizordA
Expert Noob - Level 0
Expert Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : King of all Spammers
Attribute : Bar Brawler
Reputation : 1451
Number of posts : 9505
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Imagine China Invades America!   Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:56 pm

If you really dont care why would you push the button? Since youre goin to die anyways in many years probably why would you press the button and make other people sad, angry and so on when you really dont care? Why not just "dont give a f@ck" and let them live instead?

Im just curious.

_________________
Since 30 July 2007 I had DESTINY above my head


When there is no hope,
I'll smoke some crack, I'll shoot some dope!
When theres no enemies,
I sit and stare at my T.V.
and in my ignorance,
I'll be a slave and sycophant!

Fact:When the Chuck Norris goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Fedor.
Back to top Go down
[GM]Invoker
Noob Student - Level 4
Noob Student - Level 4
avatar

Title : Power Ranger
Attribute : Local Guide
Reputation : 2978
Number of posts : 1976
Location : Germany - RV
[9D](Acclaim) : ger server: Invoker.......BnS-Nick:... Killmoves
[C9] : Kizaru
Me? : I am a girl...
Guy In Real Life (G.I.R.L)

PostSubject: Re: Imagine China Invades America!   Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:19 am

I said i don't care about the future of everything after my life, but reducing the population now, would have good advantages for me from my point of view.
Of couse it would take a while till everything will "run" properly again, once the economy and so on will get used to the new "earth".
Back to top Go down
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/youare
rinmotoka
Certified Noob - Level 0
Certified Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : Pretty Girl
Architect of Destiny
Reputation : 563
Number of posts : 2459
Location : Romania
[12Sky2] : -
[9D](Acclaim) : RinMoToKa
[JD] : RinMoToKa
Me? : One of the noobiest in the game

PostSubject: Re: Imagine China Invades America!   Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:52 pm

Interesting video, I'm curious how may americans watched and understood it :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Imagine China Invades America!   

Back to top Go down
 
Imagine China Invades America!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DESTINY :: Off-Topic :: Globe-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum