HomeCrewCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Tell me if its Madness...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WarMir
Certified Noob - Level 0
Certified Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : Genghis Khan
Attribute : Punisher of Pros
Reputation : 901
Number of posts : 2442
Location : With You
[9D](Acclaim) : -WarMir-
[C9] : WarMir
[JD] : WarMir, Warrie
[ME] : WarMir,Warrie
[FW] : WarMir,WarrMir
Me? : War&Peace

PostSubject: Tell me if its Madness...   Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:56 am

Quote :
Bangladesh: Muslim girl raped and beaten by Imam fell pregnant, receives 101 lashes and forced to marry her torturer

Giving the girl the option - to marry her rapist is common in the Islamic world - that is when they are not forced to marry them - they are often given the choice between marriage or sending the man to prison. That's is probably in the moderate Muslim world - in Saudi Arabia if a woman is raped she is lashed and in Pakistan women are often imprisoned for being raped. And all this because the value of the woman stops at her virginity.

Rapes can also be used to ascend the social ladder - say if the son of a richer home owner rapes the servant's daughter - by saying publicly - you raped my daughter the poor family can assure the girl ties the knot into a family that their social status would not normally allow. In Islamic movies many of the stories about women - are centred around rape. It fits in nicely with the Islamic belief - of women needing this special protection and guidance throughout their lives. This belief is so strong - women who were molested or raped when they are young - feel they have no other worth (besides the fact that a medical virginity test is needed to marry) - and are very likely to turn to prostitution in the Islamic world.


Dhaka (AsiaNews) – The victim of repeated rapes who has become pregnant is being forced by local leaders to marry the man who abused her and sentenced to a beating for the "crime" committed. This is the story of a teenager in the village of Char Padma in Faridpur district of central Bangladesh.


Omar Faruk is a teacher from the "Maktab", the village Islamic school. The imam has long abused the minor, taking advantage of the position of prestige within the local community. The girl is in the seventh month of pregnancy, her physical and mental health are not good, and she risks a premature birth.


For several months she hid the violence and pregnancy, for fear and shame. When her belly started to grow, the news spread throughout the village. On July 18 last the Arbitration Council met, consisting of a group of experts led by Fazlur Rahman Fazal, to discuss the matter and issue a verdict. The meeting ended with a conviction of 101 lashings a head for the young girl and the imam, author of the violence.


Local sources revealed that both have already received 25 beatings, pursuant to the decision. The girl will even have to marry her torturer, who has two previous marriages behind him. In Bangladesh, women are often victims of violence and abuse, most of which goes unpunished. AsiaNews in recent years has repeatedly documented instances of women and young girls raped, disfigured, victims of family feuds, excluded because they convert to Christianity and repudiated by their family.

In recent weeks, Annie Halder, a Catholic activist, denounced a continued growth in the instances of violence, especially against "anyone who decides to convert to Christianity”. Among others, the woman recalled the case of Christina Gomez Goni, "killed by extremists" for apostasy.

So...
Any1 can explain it to me ?
Is it MADNESS !?

I know how to be bad, like pulling someone behind the car on the rope but cant get it... its madness or what ?
(and i know ppl who raped or done more bad things but... IS IT MADNESS ?)


From : http://islamizationwatch.blogspot.com/2009/07/bangladesh-muslim-girl-raped-and-beaten.html

_________________
Back to top Go down
DizordA
Expert Noob - Level 0
Expert Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : King of all Spammers
Attribute : Bar Brawler
Reputation : 1451
Number of posts : 9505
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Tell me if its Madness...   Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:30 am

All religions sucks @rse.

_________________
Since 30 July 2007 I had DESTINY above my head


When there is no hope,
I'll smoke some crack, I'll shoot some dope!
When theres no enemies,
I sit and stare at my T.V.
and in my ignorance,
I'll be a slave and sycophant!

Fact:When the Chuck Norris goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Fedor.
Back to top Go down
hawkeye
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
avatar

Title : PooMan
Architect of Destiny
Reputation : 177
Number of posts : 743
Location : Wales
[9D](Acclaim) : Hawkeye
[ME] : DestinyHawkeye
Me? : Boo!!

PostSubject: Re: Tell me if its Madness...   Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:33 pm

Fucked up!! but all religions are!!
Back to top Go down
WarMir
Certified Noob - Level 0
Certified Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : Genghis Khan
Attribute : Punisher of Pros
Reputation : 901
Number of posts : 2442
Location : With You
[9D](Acclaim) : -WarMir-
[C9] : WarMir
[JD] : WarMir, Warrie
[ME] : WarMir,Warrie
[FW] : WarMir,WarrMir
Me? : War&Peace

PostSubject: Re: Tell me if its Madness...   Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:07 pm

I dont give a sh!t about religions, but as far as i now God wanted People to make a PEACE over the World, to get everything better...
Or iam wrong ?
Did GOD wanted it ? (in Their religion)

_________________
Back to top Go down
DizordA
Expert Noob - Level 0
Expert Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : King of all Spammers
Attribute : Bar Brawler
Reputation : 1451
Number of posts : 9505
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Tell me if its Madness...   Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:36 pm

Nah now youre the mad one "God" never existed.

_________________
Since 30 July 2007 I had DESTINY above my head


When there is no hope,
I'll smoke some crack, I'll shoot some dope!
When theres no enemies,
I sit and stare at my T.V.
and in my ignorance,
I'll be a slave and sycophant!

Fact:When the Chuck Norris goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Fedor.
Back to top Go down
Xs
Spammer Noob - Level 0
Spammer Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : Irrelevant
Attribute : *Affected by Stun Attack by Warmir*
Reputation : 462
Number of posts : 5264
Location : Pakistan
[9D](Acclaim) : Xss
[JD] : XsDenied
[FW] : XsDenied
Me? : What I've felt, what I've known, turn the pages, turn to stone...

PostSubject: Re: Tell me if its Madness...   Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:05 am

Few quick observations.

1. The writing style of the topic alone dictates a non-neutral perspective. So I suggest reading it keeping the authors bias in mind.

2. The article speaks about rape victims and while I don't agree with the behavior, if indeed it is the true sequence of events, it falls upon the rape victim to prove that she indeed was raped by the accused. This is a practice endorsed by the current global legal system. i.e. Innocent until "proven" guilty.

As a matter of fact, this very fact contradicts the 2nd paragraph of that article. If indeed, innocent until proven guilty, then how can this be used to climb the "social ladder".

3. The writer compares this "domestic" issue, with the "Islamic" world, bringing in the concept of religion into a civil disobedience case. The 2, while not entirely disconnected, are none-the-less given this day and age, disconnected. Bangladesh is NOT a terrorist country, last I checked, SO the flaw lies within its legal system for such an injustice, NOT within the religion itself. The comparison is flawed.

4. In agreement with the premise that women rights are violated and the current legal system does not fully protect them. I must highlight that regardless of country, a woman needs to prove that she was raped, which typically means producing a witness. Given the nature of Rape itself, that is difficult.

Pakistan itself has deficient laws when it comes to the protection of women. e.g. while on one hand, thanks to the "Hudood Ordinance" (transliterated boundaries ordinance) if a man calls a woman a prostitute, he has committed a crime and is subject to penalty including jail-time, if the claim is proven to be false.

While the previous paragraph might be in support of womens rights, MANY rapes go un-reported simply because claiming to be a rape victim means lack of support and being shunned in society, while compassion are good claims in TV shows, the situation is the same globally. A few weeks ago a young female Pakistani student in america has gone MIA and the last contact her family received from her was a phone call saying that there was a drunk man outside her mosque gawking at her and she felt threatened. Her iphone, ipad, purse, and other belongings were found at the mosque while she has been missing for a few days. The police haven't turned up anything.

Since we're talking rape victims, we also have the (FAKE?!) case against Assianage (sp?) the front man for Anonymous, we can simply open the proceedings that Bill Clinton underwent during his last presidency for Monica Lewinsky. You'll find that the proceedings kept the burden of proving Clinton's guilt on her. What about the Head of IMF being accused of rape of a hotel maid in NY recently?

Our mindset, and our society devalues women in general after rape, the empathy stops at a certain point and it turns into sympathy followed by turning the person into an outcast eventually because there is no real "cure" for the mental trauma that the man gives to the woman.

In my opinion,
NO RAPE ISN'T GOOD.
IF THIS STORY IS CORRECT, THE PRACTICE IS WRONG.

Girls being taught about celibacy, and "protecting their flower" from a young age, while boys are not given the same, more stern, lecture causes the boys to become these beasts.

The problem, IMHO, is the lack of religion, and no fear of God, not the presence of these things.
The problem is, men (dogs) are surrounded by half or fully naked women (bitches) and when these men (dogs) can't present themselves to be the alpha male or choose not to, they overpower the women (bitches) and then walk away.

In my illiterate opinion, sex offenders need to be kept in solitary confinement, indefinitely.
In my illiterate opinion, victims of sexual violence, need to be given therapy.
In my illiterate opinion, society in general needs to learn about collaboration, togetherness and discipline from "lesser" species like ants, where each realizes they are part of a whole. Rather than mimic the behavior of dogs, simply sniffing around bitches, or mimic the behavior of bitches, moving their asses around in every direction so that all the dogs get a good sniff and come to F***.

Then again, that's just my opinion.

_________________
Martin Niemoller wrote:
First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out--because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak out for me.



Back to top Go down
http://www.destinycrew.com
DizordA
Expert Noob - Level 0
Expert Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : King of all Spammers
Attribute : Bar Brawler
Reputation : 1451
Number of posts : 9505
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Tell me if its Madness...   Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:04 am

Xs wrote:
Few quick observations.

1. The writing style of the
topic alone dictates a non-neutral perspective. So I suggest reading it
keeping the authors bias in mind.

Check out the source. I place my bet its one of those "Eurabia" conspiracy sites. So its obviously an anti islam site.

Xs wrote:

4. In agreement with the premise that women rights are
violated and the current legal system does not fully protect them. I
must highlight that regardless of country, a woman needs to prove that
she was raped, which typically means producing a witness. Given the
nature of Rape itself, that is difficult.

Doctors can easy check the pussy on rape victims, They can also find somebody´s DNA so no there is absolutely no need for a witness. In Sweden, Denmark & Norway most of the rape cases got no witnesses but surveillence cameras and DNA solves most of the cases.

Xs wrote:

Pakistan itself has deficient laws when it comes to the
protection of women. e.g. while on one hand, thanks to the "Hudood
Ordinance" (transliterated boundaries ordinance) if a man calls a woman a
prostitute, he has committed a crime and is subject to penalty
including jail-time, if the claim is proven to be false.

Got the "same" laws in Sweden. When I was about 13 there was a big case in Sweden cause it was the first time someone were punished for calling a girl a whore. Insults can be illegal in our countries too.

Xs wrote:
While the previous paragraph might be in support of womens
rights, MANY rapes go un-reported simply because claiming to be a rape
victim means lack of support and being shunned in society, while
compassion are good claims in TV shows, the situation is the same
globally. A few weeks ago a young female Pakistani student in america
has gone MIA and the last contact her family received from her was a
phone call saying that there was a drunk man outside her mosque gawking
at her and she felt threatened. Her iphone, ipad, purse, and other
belongings were found at the mosque while she has been missing for a few
days. The police haven't turned up anything.

This we can probably both agree on.

Xs wrote:

Since we're talking rape victims, we also have the
(FAKE?!) case against Assianage (sp?) the front man for Anonymous, we
can simply open the proceedings that Bill Clinton underwent during his
last presidency for Monica Lewinsky. You'll find that the proceedings
kept the burden of proving Clinton's guilt on her. What about the Head
of IMF being accused of rape of a hotel maid in NY recently?

Julian Assange got accused of sexual harassment in Sweden not rape. The story about that is that the politician who invited him let Assange stay at her house. They decided to have sex and during the making of babies the condom broke/burst(dunno which word to use in english) then she wanted to stop the f@cking but he continued. Thats whats the whole case is about. The politician is from a party were most of the girls lean a bit towards feminism and if she were from another less feministic party Assange would never been accused of anything. Also note that Assange himself never denied any of this he just said what he done shouldnt be illegal and the swedish laws about this is crazy.

Also Im quite sure Assange got nothing to do with anonymous but Im quite sure you meant wikileaks? Although anonymous last month decided to "war" against a radical feminist group in Sweden so maybe you just discovered an hidden secret that Assange is behind anonymous too!!! affraid

I was 5-6 years old when Clinton and Lewinsky affair happened so I have no idea about this.

Also about Strauss-kahn the case was closed. I bet my @rse there was some cash involved in this matter.

Xs wrote:

The problem, IMHO, is the lack of religion, and no fear of God, not the presence of these things.

Well I really dont blame the rape itself on any religion but I consider the f@cked up consequenses when the rape victim have to marry the rapist is a religious problem and in this case Islam. I have never heard about this happening in any other place where Islam werent present.

I doubt being more religious would solve anything. Just look at the catholics which rapes kids when they bored. I consider them quite religious and god-fearing.


Xs wrote:
The
problem is, men (dogs) are surrounded by half or fully naked women
(bitches) and when these men (dogs) can't present themselves to be the
alpha male or choose not to, they overpower the women (bitches) and then
walk away.

To be honest Ive heard this before but only from poor countries were Islam is the biggest religion. Could also comes from some Africans were its more cultural then religious considering it could come from both christians and muslims from Africa.

That way of thinkin doesnt exist in our countries. Just come to Sweden during summer and youll see all girls(including old ugly women) walking around half-naked. Ive seen half-naked girls all the time my whole life still I have never raped anyone. If it were the clothing which were the problem how come this also happens in muslim countries were the women cover themselves? Rape exists all over the world not just in the countries were girls walk around half-naked.

In all rape cases I believe the men are the ones responsible not the religion but when it comes to the consequenses we just read about in Bangladesh I believe its the religion who just f@cks upp more for the poor rape victim.

_________________
Since 30 July 2007 I had DESTINY above my head


When there is no hope,
I'll smoke some crack, I'll shoot some dope!
When theres no enemies,
I sit and stare at my T.V.
and in my ignorance,
I'll be a slave and sycophant!

Fact:When the Chuck Norris goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Fedor.
Back to top Go down
Xs
Spammer Noob - Level 0
Spammer Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : Irrelevant
Attribute : *Affected by Stun Attack by Warmir*
Reputation : 462
Number of posts : 5264
Location : Pakistan
[9D](Acclaim) : Xss
[JD] : XsDenied
[FW] : XsDenied
Me? : What I've felt, what I've known, turn the pages, turn to stone...

PostSubject: Re: Tell me if its Madness...   Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:17 pm

DizordA wrote:


Doctors can easy check the pussy on rape victims, They can also find somebody´s DNA so no there is absolutely no need for a witness. In Sweden, Denmark & Norway most of the rape cases got no witnesses but surveillence cameras and DNA solves most of the cases.

As far as I know DNA checks aren't that common, especially in countries that aren't well off. If Sweden has it, GOOD, but to my limited info on this, DNA checks are mostly limited to high profile cases as well as more affluent cases (other than tv shows).

As for doctor checking the vagina and declaring rape, I think that wouldn't apply to married women being raped or when a woman has had sex with her consent (boyfriend) followed by rape by a different person later in her life. Not sure about that though.

DizordA wrote:
Got the "same" laws in Sweden. When I was about 13 there was a big case in Sweden cause it was the first time someone were punished for calling a girl a whore. Insults can be illegal in our countries too.

Not denying that at all, I'm just showing that similarities exist, as do loopholes. Remember the Michael Jackson song "they don't really care about us", in it he says Jew me Sue me. That's because he got sued for calling someone a "jew". anti-semetism FTW there I guess.

DizordA wrote:
Julian Assange got accused of sexual harassment in Sweden not rape. The story about that is that the politician who invited him let Assange stay at her house. They decided to have sex and during the making of babies the condom broke/burst(dunno which word to use in english) then she wanted to stop the f@cking but he continued. Thats whats the whole case is about. The politician is from a party were most of the girls lean a bit towards feminism and if she were from another less feministic party Assange would never been accused of anything. Also note that Assange himself never denied any of this he just said what he done shouldnt be illegal and the swedish laws about this is crazy.

Also Im quite sure Assange got nothing to do with anonymous but Im quite sure you meant wikileaks? Although anonymous last month decided to "war" against a radical feminist group in Sweden so maybe you just discovered an hidden secret that Assange is behind anonymous too!!! affraid
*giggles* Ooopsie, I messed it up .. yeah Assange is wikileaks, considering I follow it on twitter I shouldn't have messed that one up :P Didn't remember the specifics but thanks for the info there. (no sarcasm)

DizordA wrote:
Also about Strauss-kahn the case was closed. I bet my @rse there was some cash involved in this matter.

You and me both :P

DizordA wrote:

Xs wrote:

The problem, IMHO, is the lack of religion, and no fear of God, not the presence of these things.

Well I really dont blame the rape itself on any religion but I consider the f@cked up consequenses when the rape victim have to marry the rapist is a religious problem and in this case Islam. I have never heard about this happening in any other place where Islam werent present.

I doubt being more religious would solve anything. Just look at the catholics which rapes kids when they bored. I consider them quite religious and god-fearing.

You see THAT is exactly the problem mate. Priests, or Imams, when they perform such acts, go against the religion. Please correct me if I'm wrong here, but the catholic church doesn't allow priests to be pedophiles. The imam is supposed to "lower his gaze and guard his modesty" As far as the "Islamic" definition of rape is concerned, simply "checking out" a woman with ill intent or fantasizing about how she'd look nakid or looking down her cleavage, or checking out her ass (etc, etc, etc) is rape of the eyes. (term Zina applies) Keep in mind, there is no physical contact involved in there. It is simply the fantasy of violating that female, when the sin is given. Actually committing the act, is a dirty sin in itself.

So, the problem in these cases is, that these apparent "followers" don't follow it.

DizordA wrote:
That way of thinkin doesnt exist in our countries. Just come to Sweden during summer and youll see all girls(including old ugly women) walking around half-naked. Ive seen half-naked girls all the time my whole life still I have never raped anyone. If it were the clothing which were the problem how come this also happens in muslim countries were the women cover themselves? Rape exists all over the world not just in the countries were girls walk around half-naked.

In all rape cases I believe the men are the ones responsible not the religion but when it comes to the consequenses we just read about in Bangladesh I believe its the religion who just f@cks upp more for the poor rape victim.

See this is why I like you and we get along. You have an open mind, you have self control, you know the difference between right and wrong, and THAT is what makes you a good human being. (full stop)

Rape happens everywhere. The reason is the same each time. The man hasn't been getting any/enough or he thinks all women are bitches and he's just the top dog.

As for the Bangladesh thing, I still hold that (a) this isn't the complete story and (b) this fails logic and as far as I have seen. Islam (not the BBC / CNN / Taliban / White House concoctions) upholds logical and rational reasoning, each and every time.

_________________
Martin Niemoller wrote:
First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out--because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak out for me.



Back to top Go down
http://www.destinycrew.com
DizordA
Expert Noob - Level 0
Expert Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : King of all Spammers
Attribute : Bar Brawler
Reputation : 1451
Number of posts : 9505
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Tell me if its Madness...   Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:13 pm

Xs wrote:
DizordA wrote:


Doctors can easy check the pussy on rape victims, They can also find somebody´s DNA so no there is absolutely no need for a witness. In Sweden, Denmark & Norway most of the rape cases got no witnesses but surveillence cameras and DNA solves most of the cases.

As far as I know DNA checks aren't that common, especially in countries that aren't well off. If Sweden has it, GOOD, but to my limited info on this, DNA checks are mostly limited to high profile cases as well as more affluent cases (other than tv shows).

As for doctor checking the vagina and declaring rape, I think that wouldn't apply to married women being raped or when a woman has had sex with her consent (boyfriend) followed by rape by a different person later in her life. Not sure about that though.

I understand lookin for DNA is an expensive method but in Sweden its used quite alot if you get a suspect. (Sweden is a rich country in case somebody didnt know lol! )

About checking the vagina after rape according to what Ive heard/read the doctor could see "trace of violence" and notice a difference between regular sex and rape.

Xs wrote:
DizordA wrote:

Well I really dont blame the rape
itself on any religion but I consider the f@cked up consequenses when
the rape victim have to marry the rapist is a religious problem and in
this case Islam. I have never heard about this happening in any other
place where Islam werent present.

I doubt being more religious
would solve anything. Just look at the catholics which rapes kids when
they bored. I consider them quite religious and god-fearing.

You
see THAT is exactly the problem mate. Priests, or Imams, when they
perform such acts, go against the religion. Please correct me if I'm
wrong here, but the catholic church doesn't allow priests to be
pedophiles. The imam is supposed to "lower his gaze and guard his
modesty" As far as the "Islamic" definition of rape is concerned, simply
"checking out" a woman with ill intent or fantasizing about how she'd
look nakid or looking down her cleavage, or checking out her ass (etc,
etc, etc) is rape of the eyes. (term Zina applies) Keep in mind, there
is no physical contact involved in there. It is simply the fantasy of
violating that female, when the sin is given. Actually committing the
act, is a dirty sin in itself.

So, the problem in these cases is, that these apparent "followers" don't follow it.

I believe the issue is how the religions handle the aftermath. The catholic priests gets some years in jail and lose their job but still there's nothing being done about preventing these situations to happen again. Its same with every religion thats why Ive ended up disliking them all. Raping someone and then "force" them to marry you is what I would call a big issue.

Also according to Islam I would have been a rapist, Ive been checking out far too many @rses to be considered a nice guy Twisted Evil. Also another issue about religion would be their rules but going into that would be off-topic.

Xs wrote:
DizordA wrote:
That way of thinkin doesnt exist in our countries. Just come to Sweden during summer and youll see all
girls(including old ugly women) walking around half-naked. Ive seen
half-naked girls all the time my whole life still I have never raped
anyone. If it were the clothing which were the problem how come this
also happens in muslim countries were the women cover themselves? Rape
exists all over the world not just in the countries were girls walk
around half-naked.

In all rape cases I believe the men are the
ones responsible not the religion but when it comes to the consequenses
we just read about in Bangladesh I believe its the religion who just
f@cks upp more for the poor rape victim.

See this is why I
like you and we get along. You have an open mind, you have self
control, you know the difference between right and wrong, and THAT is
what makes you a good human being. (full stop)

Rape happens
everywhere. The reason is the same each time. The man hasn't been
getting any/enough or he thinks all women are bitches and he's just the
top dog.

As for the Bangladesh thing, I still hold that (a) this
isn't the complete story and (b) this fails logic and as far as I have
seen. Islam (not the BBC / CNN / Taliban / White House concoctions)
upholds logical and rational reasoning, each and every time.

I like you too cause we dont hate eachohter after a debate.(Atleast I dont )

Also only a fool wouldnt realise how all those eurabia sites, bbc, cnn arent neutral and are making a very strong stand against Islam. I base my opinions on muslims Ive met in real life(about 1/5 of my friends would be muslims)and what Ive read in the qouran. Ive realised long time ago if I would believe all that bullsh!t the media try to tell me I would see the world from their angle instead of all the angles possible. And thats about everything not just religion. If I want to learn about something I try to learn about it from as many angles possible.

_________________
Since 30 July 2007 I had DESTINY above my head


When there is no hope,
I'll smoke some crack, I'll shoot some dope!
When theres no enemies,
I sit and stare at my T.V.
and in my ignorance,
I'll be a slave and sycophant!

Fact:When the Chuck Norris goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Fedor.
Back to top Go down
Xs
Spammer Noob - Level 0
Spammer Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : Irrelevant
Attribute : *Affected by Stun Attack by Warmir*
Reputation : 462
Number of posts : 5264
Location : Pakistan
[9D](Acclaim) : Xss
[JD] : XsDenied
[FW] : XsDenied
Me? : What I've felt, what I've known, turn the pages, turn to stone...

PostSubject: Re: Tell me if its Madness...   Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:50 am

DizordA wrote:
I believe the issue is how the religions handle the aftermath. The catholic priests gets some years in jail and lose their job but still there's nothing being done about preventing these situations to happen again. Its same with every religion thats why Ive ended up disliking them all. Raping someone and then "force" them to marry you is what I would call a big issue.

Also according to Islam I would have been a rapist, Ive been checking out far too many @rses to be considered a nice guy Twisted Evil. Also another issue about religion would be their rules but going into that would be off-topic.

When it comes to Christianity, deciding any punishment, of this world, and accounting that to Religion, would be rather difficult since Jesus (May Allah be pleased with him) was never (to my limited knowledge) in power to decide laws. However, as for prevention of the crime itself, at the end of the day ... all of us are mortal, not perfect, and thus prone to errors. Be it errors in judgement, or grievous errors which harm others around us. I know Islam has, rather clearly and repeatedly, stated that (very paraphrased without inventing meaning :P ) if you commit a sin and no one else knows about it and if you think you have gotten away with it, you are wrong, God know everything, he knows all the secrets you keep. He knows everything.

A religion that expects a segment of population (religious leaders) to be perfect simply because they set their minds to it, is flawed right there. For until his last breath, the mortal has the choice to commit sins, and he can be lured into performing all kinds of heinous acts from many different angles. If he wishes to no do them, good, but simply because he took an oath, that doesn't mean he is free from temptation.

Same thing applies to the Imam, or the pedo priests, or the taliban who morph the religion to gain power, or those leaders in the middle ages (EU) who used the name of religion to burn scientists, or those men who marry multiple women and defend that by using religion as an excuse ... the list goes on ... (and becomes off topic).

So no, the error is not within Christianity or Islam or Judaism. The error is in those who believe the "religious" leaders simply because they believe the "religious leaders" to be beyond error. That's the thing in my honest opinion, religion, is a one-on-one relationship with god and since God gave us freedom of choice, and an ability to understand, using those abilities to understand WHY he gave those guidelines and rules is important.

(Ends off topic rant)
DizordA wrote:
I like you too cause we dont hate eachohter after a debate.(Atleast I dont )

Also only a fool wouldnt realise how all those eurabia sites, bbc, cnn arent neutral and are making a very strong stand against Islam. I base my opinions on muslims Ive met in real life(about 1/5 of my friends would be muslims)and what Ive read in the qouran. Ive realised long time ago if I would believe all that bullsh!t the media try to tell me I would see the world from their angle instead of all the angles possible. And thats about everything not just religion. If I want to learn about something I try to learn about it from as many angles possible.

We don't hate each other, because we DEBATE ... not argue.
We don't hate each other, because we have open minds.
We don't hate each other, because when we debate, we respect each others perspectives BECAUSE (to me at least) we think of the other's opinion as the opinion of an equal!

We don't hate each other, (full stop)

I had to put the full stop, I just realized I was turning that into a rant as well

In any case, (insert group hug here)!

_________________
Martin Niemoller wrote:
First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out--because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak out for me.



Back to top Go down
http://www.destinycrew.com
DizordA
Expert Noob - Level 0
Expert Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : King of all Spammers
Attribute : Bar Brawler
Reputation : 1451
Number of posts : 9505
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Tell me if its Madness...   Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:10 am

Xs wrote:

So no, the error is not within Christianity or Islam or Judaism. The error is in those who believe the "religious" leaders simply because they believe the "religious leaders" to be beyond error. That's the thing in my honest opinion, religion, is a one-on-one relationship with god and since God gave us freedom of choice, and an ability to understand, using those abilities to understand WHY he gave those guidelines and rules is important.

Very interesting point of view Ive never had in my mind before.

It also fits well with how I believe the world should be. I dont want churches, temples, mosques or any other religious building in this world. I believe religion should stay at home between you and your god.

_________________
Since 30 July 2007 I had DESTINY above my head


When there is no hope,
I'll smoke some crack, I'll shoot some dope!
When theres no enemies,
I sit and stare at my T.V.
and in my ignorance,
I'll be a slave and sycophant!

Fact:When the Chuck Norris goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Fedor.
Back to top Go down
Xs
Spammer Noob - Level 0
Spammer Noob - Level 0
avatar

Title : Irrelevant
Attribute : *Affected by Stun Attack by Warmir*
Reputation : 462
Number of posts : 5264
Location : Pakistan
[9D](Acclaim) : Xss
[JD] : XsDenied
[FW] : XsDenied
Me? : What I've felt, what I've known, turn the pages, turn to stone...

PostSubject: Re: Tell me if its Madness...   Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:57 pm

DizordA wrote:
Very interesting point of view Ive never had in my mind before.

It also fits well with how I believe the world should be. I dont want churches, temples, mosques or any other religious building in this world. I believe religion should stay at home between you and your god.

(insert thumbs up here)

_________________
Martin Niemoller wrote:
First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out--because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out--because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak out for me.



Back to top Go down
http://www.destinycrew.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Tell me if its Madness...   

Back to top Go down
 
Tell me if its Madness...
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DESTINY :: Off-Topic :: Globe-
Jump to:  
Forumotion.com | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum