[9D](Acclaim) : -WarMir-
[C9] : WarMir
[JD] : WarMir, Warrie
[ME] : WarMir,Warrie
[FW] : WarMir,WarrMir
Me? : War&Peace

PostThe Secret World Beta Weekend Key giveaway

Beta keys on mmorpg.com

http://www.mmorpg.com/giveaways.cfm/offer/349/The-Secret-World-Beta-Weekend-3-Hell-Raised-Key-Handout.html

The Secret World Beta Weekend Key giveaway :: Comments

Re: The Secret World Beta Weekend Key giveaway
Post on Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:29 pm by -Miep-
the euro and my coming finals are keeping away from any game :/ but thx for the headsup! :)
Post on Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:29 am by DizordA
Got mine.
Post on Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:21 am by Devily
Got mine too and currently downloading the game. :) The beta is starting today and ends on Sunday. Can't wait to try it! Thanks a lot, WarMir! Wink

For those interested in seeing how the game is like, check these series of livestream during one of the week-end betas:

You can find the other parts at suggested/recommended videos (too lazy to post them all). Very Happy
Post on Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:43 pm by Devily
So, the beta started. I'm on Chimaera server. IGN is: Miss "Sejuani" Diana (weird, I know; anything proper was taken xD). I'm having loooots of lags tho! >.< Dunno if due to my PC or the server is too crowded. Any of you guys having this problem? Also, where are ya playing? o.o
Post on Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:59 pm by DizordA
Im playing on another server but cant remember which. Said I couldnt make a new character on the Chimaera server.

The game itself is very interesting and different. Doesnt really feel like a mmo if you ask me but Im enjoying it. Right now Im a "dragon" and stabbing down zombies with my katana until I got stuck in an alley and cant get my char out!!! Jumped on a trashcan then over a fence and now I cant jump over cause the fences around me are too tall.
Post on Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:14 pm by Devily
I'm playing Illuminati and I chose Assault Riffle. The lags are really killing me... Kinda hard to play. I have to admit tho' that it's quite similar to APB and WarMir agreed too (and yeap, I had such lags there too xD I guess these really new games with awesome graphics are too much for my PC even if it's quite new o.o).

P.S.: And yes, I've already lowered my graphics to as low as possible. XD
Post on Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:31 pm by DizordA
Devily wrote:
I'm playing Illuminati and I chose Assault Riffle. The lags are really killing me... Kinda hard to play. I have to admit tho' that it's quite similar to APB and WarMir agreed too (and yeap, I had such lags there too xD I guess these really new games with awesome graphics are too much for my PC even if it's quite new o.o).

P.S.: And yes, I've already lowered my graphics to as low as possible. XD

I havent experienced any lag at all to be honest. But I guess I wont play much more now when Im stuck and the game will end up p2p anyways.
Post on Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:41 pm by WarMir
This Game is not really worth paying.

Its fun because of Silent Hill and APB mixed in one but its bugged and the bad engine of the game can make ppl stop playing after 20 minutes.
Its bad when Y need 8 core and 3GB GPU to play at 18 fps (me at my comp).

I would not consider to any1, to play this game even it bring some nice, new things to MMO Games world.
Post on Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:59 am by DizordA
Well game itself was quite interesting and fitted my style of game. Since its p2p I wont bother with it unfortunately. Ive played all three clans/sections. The only good one was the dragon but mine got stuck and I tried the other two. Didnt like any of them to be honest and especially not the illuminati.

The Secret World Beta Weekend Key giveaway

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DESTINY :: Off-Topic :: Games-
Forumotion.com | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum