Number of posts : 2442
[9D](Acclaim) : -WarMir-
[C9] : WarMir
[JD] : WarMir, Warrie
[ME] : WarMir,Warrie
[FW] : WarMir,WarrMir
Me? : War&Peace

PostDawngate Closed Beta.

Dawngate is a MOBA built from the ground up by Waystone Games to look and feel familiar while offering a new take on MOBA gameplay with a unique Role System.

The Role System, combined with uniquely reimagined Item and Stat functionality, allows you to play your character however you want without having to endure the "wrong choices" that end up killing your character creativity and make gameplay redundant.

Dawngate is currently in Closed Beta, meaning you can visit the Dawngate page to register for a chance to try out Dawngate and give Waystone Games your feedback! This beta is currently only available in English, however more information about future supported languages will be available as Dawngate gets closer to its official launch.

Unfortunately, no final release date is currently available, however Dawngate is, and will continue to be, available on PC

Dawngate Closed Beta. :: Comments

Re: Dawngate Closed Beta.
Post on Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:41 am by Xs
sweet
Post on Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:53 am by Devily
I got into CB of this and played a couple of times. So far, it's VERY similar to LoL... It has VERY few unique features. It's good a alternative to LoL, I guess. Waiting for them to release more Shapers. :)
Post  by Sponsored content

Dawngate Closed Beta.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DESTINY :: Off-Topic :: Games-
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum