[FW] : WarMir,WarrMir
Me? : War&Peace

PostElder Scrolls Online

Anyone also got a key for a beta ?

http://elderscrollsonline.com/en

Elder Scrolls Online :: Comments

Re: Elder Scrolls Online
Post on Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:43 pm by Devily
I just signed up for it, maybe I will get one. Very Happy Thanks for posting this!
Post on Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:18 am by WarMir
We’re inviting even more players to explore Tamriel in the ESO beta!
Quote :
Check your registered email address—we’re sending out more beta invites. Don’t forget to take a peek in your spam folder, and if you use Gmail, remember to look in the “promotions” tab to see if you got invited.
If you don’t get an invite today, there’s still hope! We’ve handed our friends at Curse beta keys to give out, so head over there to see if you can get your hands on one. Best of luck! We can’t wait to see you in-game and get your feedback.
Launch for PC and Mac on 4.4.14 is on the horizon, and the beta is only getting bigger as that date approaches. Make sure you’ve signed up to test if you haven’t yet so you’ll have your chance to join us. More invites will be coming soon, so keep your eyes open!
If you participate in the test, please remember that its contents are still protected under the Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA). You aren’t allowed to share information, media (screens, videos, streams, etc), or anything else related to the test with others. Thank you for testing!

http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en/news/post/2014/02/04/new-beta-invites--february-4th

Hmm, i have Friend working there as a Team Manager ...
Post on Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:45 am by Devily
Well I got a beta key and I downloaded the game. Now I'm waiting for the servers to go live. :)
Post on Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:22 pm by WarMir
Spare key: HKFPT4PDMJ9GKELPD66D
Post  by Sponsored content

Elder Scrolls Online

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DESTINY :: Off-Topic :: Games-
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum