Yao
Noob Student - Level 1
Noob Student - Level 1

Title : MLTR Fan
Number of posts : 1336
[9D](Acclaim) : [Yinn] - retired, Feya
[FW] : Yao - retired

PostHow to run the Perfect World directly without using launcher

1. Open Windows Explorer and browse to your Perfect World's installation folder
  2. Goto the folder "element", right click the file "elementclient.exe", select "Send To", select "Desktop (create shortcut)"
  3. On your desktop, right click the new created shortcut and select "Properties"
  4. In the "Target" line, add a blank space to the end of the line; then add game:cpw to the end of the line.
  5. Click "Okay". Now you can run the game directly by clicking on this shortcut

Last edited by Yao on Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

How to run the Perfect World directly without using launcher :: Comments

lol good one boss..
what is the purpose of doing this?

btw, i am encountering a very weird problem. is there a reason why i cannot login to another account on my pc?
i created a mule account and used it on my wife's pc currently, but so far, always login in from her pc. then just now, i tried to access the mule account from my pc, but when i login, keep getting error....??
Faster load times. If you run the launcher, it has to validate for up-to-date version, some internal checks, etc... before launching the game.
This bypasses all that and run the game directly.

What kind of errors are you getting? I login with multiple accounts too and have no problems.

-li- wrote:
what is the purpose of doing this?

btw, i am encountering a very weird problem. is there a reason why i cannot login to another account on my pc?
i created a mule account and used it on my wife's pc currently, but so far, always login in from her pc. then just now, i tried to access the mule account from my pc, but when i login, keep getting error....??
arr... nevermind, i found that this is a recent problem in the official forum...
http://forum.perfectworld.com.my/viewtopic.php?t=8895

How to run the Perfect World directly without using launcher

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DESTINY :: Off-Topic :: Games-
Make a forum | Games | Other Roleplay games | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion