Share | 

Join AoC?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Divi

Number of posts : 46
Location : Spain/ Almeria / Terque / san jose 28 / first door on left
[9D](Acclaim) : Catalina
Me? : Sexy Sexy Sooo Sexy ............................

PostJoin AoC?

Well i had my doubts about this game if i`m gonna play it or not, but after a "game free" period and after i got my new pc *drolls* (got 5 now LAWL) i`m planing to join aoc , i wanted to join the pre-OB but everybody i know is stickin to freeeeeee games so i was waiting for the official launch and for many more people to decide on. So if any1 wants to join me in aoc , pm pls or post here.
Back to top Go down
http://IHadCoolWebsite.com
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Join AoC? :: Comments

Re: Join AoC?
Post on Thu May 22, 2008 6:30 pm by Knebley-YU
AoC=Age of Conan?Thats p2p game right?
Post on Thu May 22, 2008 7:29 pm by Xs
yups thats P2P
Post on Thu May 22, 2008 7:41 pm by Knebley-YU
not me for sure then
Post on Thu May 22, 2008 7:42 pm by Yao
no moola... but if you do form a guild DESTINY there, you're welcome to use the forum; we'll setup AoC section for you
Post on Fri May 23, 2008 12:37 am by Divi
heh i don`t think i`ll get the destiny name , since many people in pre-open already and i`m gettin the game today but yea if it`s free i`ll take it........but i want people to play with zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Post on Mon May 26, 2008 5:09 pm by Divi
Well i just hited lvl 22(with my second char) and made Destiny guild.
here r some pics to refresh yr view!

Interactive quests :
I had to heal that poor chick , was preparing myself!

Good lookin characters :

I`ll probably use it later to beg for money or go do the street(actually when i entered the town like this all newbs were drolling) =P :

And finally "je" :

Since i`m quite a nub on this game i choosed the only PVE server they had but u can have wars and get citys like on the other server, just that u can`t pk.....hope some1 joins me , with 1 more guy/girl we could really get a boost lvling up and doin quests faster(spent 2 hours for a fu.... quest tryin to kill 1 boss, couldn`t manage to get to the spot)
Post on Mon May 26, 2008 5:14 pm by -VisioN-
find onslaught there, he said he is going to play AoC

and kill him Very Happy:D:D
Post on Mon May 26, 2008 6:24 pm by MainEvent
if the girl in the second pic wasn't so good looking i could say it was pufy...seems like her behaviour to run around naked and beg for stuff...

and ...in my opinion(saw some trailers) Aion WILL RULE this!!! Very Happy
Post on Mon May 26, 2008 6:41 pm by CherubUltima
gimme link to download i grind to lv1 and pk u divi :O
Post on Mon May 26, 2008 6:54 pm by Knebley-YU
yes aion have good gfx adn all that shit but whats the game play?I could play thousand of other free games but i think u know why i choosed 9d :)
Post on Mon May 26, 2008 11:56 pm by Yao
WTF? Is that some kind of p2p softcore pr0n?

Kneb, games are just games.... what makes it fun is the community... I'm sure that if our whole DESTINY family moves to another game; we'll still have fun.
Post on Tue May 27, 2008 3:44 am by Knebley-YU
Quote :
what makes it fun is the community
Miss and Mr called me to this game bcoz they said we have lot of fun,lot of friends etc etc etc...noobie :)
Post on Tue May 27, 2008 6:48 am by DeadlyHeals
Sorry... I don't think I can play this game Divi due to the fact that I will cum on my monitor or keyboard everytime I see some hot female chars walk past me. Therefore, I'll stay as noob with 9D!!!! Wink
Post on Tue May 27, 2008 8:23 am by Divi
ROFL ! Laughing
good reason deadly!

Main , i don`t think aion will bring such a game engine like aoc has....maybe the grafics will be better (more anime and shiny stuff) as for my gfx card is a nvidia 8500 GT/512ram and runing at minimum details , if i go max there is a HUGE diference though i can`t enter city`s .

Well u can see as many trailers as u want , unless u play it u can`t really decide on it , when it will be available to invite 1 friend for 7 days i`ll make an account and post it for the ones who wanna try it out .(though u got to download 13gb of client LAWL)
Post on Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:44 am by Xs
Moved to Games Section
Post  by Sponsored content

Join AoC?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DESTINY :: Off-Topic :: Games-
Make a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum