Number of posts : 1976
[9D](Acclaim) : ger server: Invoker.......BnS-Nick:... Killmoves
[C9] : Kizaru
Me? : I am a girl...
Guy In Real Life (G.I.R.L)

Postabout Rohan

I heared a lot of people who quit 9d, cause of the ads and other stuff,
started playing ROHAN.

Since 9d become a bit boring for me... i thought to download and try it out.
Atm iīm downloading it 1.6Gb in 10hours Razz ( i <3 my internet access ) .
And i already heared people here talking about this game, and i wanted to ask you, if there are any other people who are playing this, or would start it with me.?

im going to sleep now and i hope i DONīT lose my internet connection, (dc) if i donīt i will start playing it tomorrow. I hope i dont have to start this game alone^^
I made an account already Wink cya.
Back to top Go down
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/youare
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

about Rohan :: Comments

Re: about Rohan
Post on Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:51 pm by Xs
hrm ... me download speeds are capped at about 110kbps ... and i have been thinking of checking out rohan ... but i wanna get to the new level cap in 9d first ... If you do decide to play Rohan seriously, you can make a DESTINY there and use these forums ... if you let me or yinn know we'll make you your own private seperate area ... (there already is one for PW)
Post on Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:26 pm by -li-
ooo... new game to try...
any reviews/comments on it so far? if ok, i will go home tonight and start downloading....
Post on Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:05 pm by Xs
I'm looking for reviews but can't find anything ...

Also the trailer is a load of poo ... the 9d trailor is so uberly hawt in comparison .. :P
Post on Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:11 pm by Yao
Review? I can give you my personal review since I got a lvl 16 healer already.

The game is simple to play; game pace is similar to PW; it is not as fast as 9D. Lagwise, there's virtually none for me; but I picked the 3rd server (lowest number of players at the time).

Graphics is better than 9D but inferior to PW. Cannot play in windowed mode (which is the reason that I stop playing for now ). The skill list is big like PW; you upgrade/learn new skills by using points that you get everytime you level.

There are many quests; and they give pretty decent XP. Only thing I don't like is running around between quests is too far.

Haven't tried PvP system yet so cannot comment.

The game is very easy to bot since the is a button to cycle nearest mobs and a button to initiate attack. You can simply make key jam of these 2 keys and bot easily.
Post on Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:50 pm by -li-
hmm... i found the wiki page... seems very similar to pw.. but got some different elements in the pvp e.g. change to mob and kill for more xp (sorta like pk-ing in mask) etc http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rohan:_Blood_Feud

no window mode Sad sad...
Post on Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:02 am by Rossa
I left it after 1 hour.
Looking not bad, but.. yes, its easy way bot's. Heal/mana potion, buttons who helping with it etc...
You can upgrade all : armours, weapons, items. Much exp from quests, boot exp if you killing more and more mobs at row. Many skills.
On low lvls (1-5) i got armours/weapons for higher lvls.. like 10 etc.

Mana/hp recovery whole time + potions.
Post on Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:16 am by Tunnel
i cannot play it with my 64-bit vista...
Post on Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:22 am by [GM]Invoker
i lost my inet connection at 96%
i will download it again this night,
Post on Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:24 am by Tunnel
haha,

good luck this time xD
Post on Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:30 am by verado

Dark Elf with her pet :)
Hello,
I tried Rohan for some days and its not bad at all.You dont need to press one button like an idiot to train your skills, this is something i like.Bad that walking is a bit slow, but you can buy a pet for speed or reach lvl30 for special pet which u can ride, and there are some armor and weapon refiner when u can decrease the lvl of this stuff, so u can have a better equipment on lower lvl.
Also there are skills after lvl 50 new once and better once , so may be wont be that borring, not only grind like hell.And there are a bonus exp of killed mobs, and its gives u really nice exp when u reach this number then u have to kill the high mob, like orange colour and u take a nice bonus.

Anyway, i think its not a bad game and i can play a bit in my free time, but for 9d i really dont have time......
If u decide to make DESTINY in Rohan would be really nice,
have fun guys and cu soon

Greetings
P.S. Im playing on Syrephis server, just for info
Post on Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:14 am by rinmotoka
my brother played it too... it looks a lot like Lineage
Post on Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:25 am by DizordA
Dam we gonna lose people again... like the PW situation...
Post on Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:12 pm by -li-
my pc went bersek suddenly last nite, rebooted itself suddenly while i was trying to load 9d to get daily gift, then got stuck at bootup screen with bootlock message. damn. can't load windows after that.
din't flash my bios or anything, so dunno why it happened. gotta wait till weekends before i can try to look for solutions... either get a floppy drive and try to flash the bios (dunno if will work), or maybe i just take the chance to upgrade my old system (still on agp graphics)...

no chance to download/try rohan and use internet at home for next few days (or maybe 1 week).... zzzzz

but will still read forums in office:)
Post on Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:34 pm by lil_devil
I tried playing this game and it was too slow for me and i didn't care for the graphics much. So i won't be leaving 9d. Not for this game.
Post on Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:35 am by rinmotoka
yeah it's freaking slow....

much much better is that Sword of the new world
Post on Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:01 am by Devily
Well, I've tried Rohan too and yes, I had problems with the download too. xD It stopped twice when it got at 99% and I had to start all over. I don't remember the server on which I played (I think it was the first one, don't remember the name), but I do remember that I had (and I still have, but I just don't play anymore) a Dekan, lvl 15.
The only thing I really liked at this game was that you were able to fish. Very Happy It was really funny. Althought I got only once the gold fish, it was entertaining.
The refining thing was also interesting. I was able to use items for a higher lvl after I lowed their lvl.
What I really didn't like were the quests. The first one I made (which wasn't the first quest in game) was pretty simple: I had to walk to a couple of NPCs and that was all (and it wasn't a quest inside the tutorial). Neutral Also, I really had no clue about the story. Rolling Eyes
The tutorial is helpful, yes. You get a lot of good items for nothing xD and you also learn the basics.
However, I came back to 9D.

This is my little char:

Post  by Sponsored content

about Rohan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DESTINY :: Off-Topic :: Games-
Forumotion.com | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum