Lackey Noob
Lackey Noob

Number of posts : 150
[9D](Acclaim) : Mack(Nuker)
[FW] : Zenya (Joyous)
Me? : Idle. . .

PostPerfect World International (USA)

Just finish d/l client and installed.

What server shall we play on this Tuesday?

I prefer PvP server like you Yinn, non-PvP is a bit boring, I need fighting !!!

I have not much time for CB but need to get experience from lagging first, and grab DESTINY guild name also.

See ya

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Perfect World International (USA) :: Comments

Re: Perfect World International (USA)
Post on Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:04 pm by Knebley-YU
This game sucks, but gl guys and have fun in it, and i would choose PvP server!
Post on Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:38 pm by Yao
I'm still at 72%. My Internet is crap.

We will be playing on the PVP-East server. East coast should have direct fibre-optic connection to the EU; so lag will be minimized for EU people.

And Kneb, you gotta move on Razz
Post on Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:11 am by Knebley-YU
nah, i moved on b4 and i didnt like it...even if i played with my town mates....so nopes...ill stick with 9d and dota/cs/disciples ^^
Post on Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:45 am by _Angelica_
pvp east server then it is.
I dl-ed the client in less than 1 hour :). i was lucky that two others from Romania were seeding.
Post on Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:30 am by Yao
I checked out the forum at PW-Int (USA), and it seems that we will have a lot of nice competitions; we have to play harder to make us strong.

Also, there's someone else who wanted to make a Destiny guild; so we have to beat 'em to it.
Post on Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:43 am by DizordA
Well guys good luck in PW hope DESTINY will be strong there.... (backstabbers...)
Post on Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:18 pm by Yao
backstabbers? You mean defectors?
Post on Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:21 pm by SuiYun
PW? made in china, 3 words you dont want to see together!
Post on Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:25 pm by Yao
Hehe, to each its own :)

Btw, I checked out the files; the client is on par with the Chinese client. This is the 1.3.9 client fully translated with very nice localization... a lot better than PW-MY.

Unfortunately, I can only play around with the files; I'll try to get this client to connect to my private server... so far... no luck.
Post on Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:16 pm by mamba
hey triss.i have a problem with the pw client ,the downloaded client is an archive
and is corrunpt,what i have to do? Sad
Post on Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:12 pm by Yao
Redownload it I guess. If you use bittorrent then it has checksum to verify the file.

The fastest way to "repair" it is to copy the downloaded corrupted zip file to your bittorrent destination folder; load up bittorrent so it can check the file and only download the portion that was corrupted.

Otherwise you can restart the download from scratch :)
Post on Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:07 pm by -li-
i tried both client and torrent method.
client gave me ave 300k/s for over an hour plus or so... then suddenly at 70%, it dropped to < 5 k/s.... so i copied the file over to torrent and continue it there over the night... hehe
but torrent can only ave 30k/s. seeds/peers quite low... hehe

erm, how to identify the pvp-east server?
Post on Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:17 pm by Yao
Li, the direct method will slow down a lot (or even stop) after awhile; you just have to pause/resume every now and then to get back to maximum speed.

Once you run the game (from the launcher), at the login screen, you can pick West or East servers.

I was able to login my private server with 1.3.9 client after heavily modifying the files; there are quite a big junk of new contents to play with. A lot of things have been changed; all the names, text translations, etc... are all new; and the texts are in proper English and not Egrish like the PW-MY version.

Unfortunately, there's a lot of things that I couldn't make it work on my private server... so have to wait a few more days until the official servers are up.
Post on Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:36 pm by -li-
so what's the fastest way to get Destiny? any strategy, besides grinding 24x7... hahaha
i probably can't do that, but if there is any other ways that we can all help out, just tell us.
e.g. maybe we play certain class for best party combo to do fbs? or some of us concentrate on collecting resources for a main crafter? need alot of gold to start guild?
Post on Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:39 pm by Yao
Nah, no need to grind 24x7.

You can create a guild at level 20; costs 100k.

So we'll have to pool money to make it.
Post on Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:16 pm by _Angelica_
we should give the money to triss. everytime someone has 10k, they should give them to triss till we have enough for the guild.
triss, will you be VM?
I'll start a VM and a friend of mine (i forgot his name on this forum Sad ) will play Barbarian (incredibly stupid name btw). He will contribute too.
Post on Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:36 pm by Yao
Yes, my main will be VM (Venomancer - Werefox in the PW-MY version). But I will also be playing a healer (Cleric in this version) as well.

If you have played before, then it should take you less than 10 hours to reach level 20.
So it won't be a big deal. Gold is a shortage though; at level 20, if you sell everything to NPC, you'd get about 50-75k max. So another 25-50k must be pooled :)

I checked www.mmorpg.com, and they still have 2.6k beta keys to give away for PW-US. That means there are already 3.4k keys given away. If all of these people play, then we'll have roughly 1k players per server assuming they are spreaded out evenly. That is A LOT for close beta.

Each server has a hard-cap of 6k players online at same time - can't have more than that.

So tell your friends to join us. We need all the dedicated players we can get :)
Post on Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:39 am by _Angelica_
i convinced only 1 to join pw and that's huszarc (it's bad if someone uses too many users... i never know which one he uses on which forum...). He also quited 9D for good but he will play more than me (he has not the kid handicap, yet :) ). I just have to convince him to join this server (he does not like pvp too much...) but i will. We will give you everything we can so that DESTINY will be OUR guildname. (btw, can you or xs give him acces to the perfect world section of the forum?)
I can't wait till tuesday! Should we make a separate topic with all the players who'll start playing pw this tuesday on the east coast pvp server? So that we have a rough idea of the players, the classes and the aproximate names they'll use...

Edit 1 (at 13:29:30 local time): WHAT THE HEACK IS GOING ON WITH THAT COUNTER???????????
It says 3 days, 10 hours, 31 mins and 30 secs... That's midnight in Romania!!!!!!!!!!
The servers starts when it's midnight in Romania???????
Post on Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:08 am by Xs
just pm me or triss his forums nick ... and we'll give him pw access ...

I'm downloading pw too .. but i'll prob only stick around to help out with funds
Post on Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:32 pm by Yao
Slap, you should be actively recruiting... don't worry about the funds.
Post on Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:30 pm by Knebley-YU
actively recruiting? slap recruit in ppl pw dont try to take my ppl from 9d!
Post on Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:59 pm by Yao
I gave up recruiting 9D ppl; some fresh faces would be nice.

Besides, girls play PW much more than 9D; so must recruit these secksy ladies to da game.

Post on Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:47 am by Xs
Triss wrote:
I gave up recruiting 9D ppl; some fresh faces would be nice.

Besides, girls play PW much more than 9D; so must recruit these secksy ladies to da game.

you just miss akina :P
Post on Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:44 am by Mack
I'm trying to get my name 'Mack' back please try pm me to join DESTINY.

I decise to play EA with my girl playing WF.

My plan is hardcore grinding till lvl 30 as fast as I can (for getting madness stone quest) and then relax, not sure if I can reach lvl 30 in 3 days.

Really need to have experience with territorial war because I've joined once and it's very cool WAR !!! Don't know in CB here open or not.

See ya.
Post on Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:50 am by Mack
Forgot to tell you guys something.

To download client eaisier, use your own d/l manager like bitcomet and and add direct link to:

http://download.perfectworld.com/pwi/clients/Perfect_World_International.zip

It's very fast and take only few hours for me.

Cheers
Post on Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:25 am by Yao
CB is 1 month; so yes, but only once or twice (because TW schedule is per week)
It's quite easy to get level 30 in 3 days if you know what you doing.

It takes ~10 hours to reach level 20; and takes about another ~15 hours to reach level 30.

You need level 60+ to do TW though; and that is at least 2-3 weeks.
Post on Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:43 am by _Angelica_
please triss conform me that the pwi counter that i see on my browser is not stupid... If i read that right, then cb starts tomorow at 21 GMT????????? for me it says 1 day 7 hours and 12 mins remaining till cb...

@xss he's nick is huszarc
Post on Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:03 am by Yao
CB starts ~ 38 hours from the time of this post.

Don't forget to set your forum time to your local time to get the correct time (goto Profile and set your Timezone).
Post on Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:33 am by _Angelica_
i just was in my profile and i couldn't find the timezone option... that forum is total crap... i can enter my profile in two ways (maybe the third way is the one that allows me to change the timezone):
1. account info (allows me to change password and some personal settings)
2. clicking my nickname from the forums (allows me to set some info about myself that is viewable for other forumers, watch some statistics and the contact info)
3. i have no idea...

Perfect World International (USA)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DESTINY :: Off-Topic :: Games-
Private forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum