Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mack
Lackey Noob
Lackey Noob

Number of posts : 150

PostPerfect World International (USA)

Just finish d/l client and installed.

What server shall we play on this Tuesday?

I prefer PvP server like you Yinn, non-PvP is a bit boring, I need fighting !!!

I have not much time for CB but need to get experience from lagging first, and grab DESTINY guild name also.

See ya

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Perfect World International (USA) :: Comments

Re: Perfect World International (USA)
Post on Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:43 am by _Angelica_
please triss conform me that the pwi counter that i see on my browser is not stupid... If i read that right, then cb starts tomorow at 21 GMT????????? for me it says 1 day 7 hours and 12 mins remaining till cb...

@xss he's nick is huszarc
Post on Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:03 am by Yao
CB starts ~ 38 hours from the time of this post.

Don't forget to set your forum time to your local time to get the correct time (goto Profile and set your Timezone).
Post on Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:33 am by _Angelica_
i just was in my profile and i couldn't find the timezone option... that forum is total crap... i can enter my profile in two ways (maybe the third way is the one that allows me to change the timezone):
1. account info (allows me to change password and some personal settings)
2. clicking my nickname from the forums (allows me to set some info about myself that is viewable for other forumers, watch some statistics and the contact info)
3. i have no idea...
Post on Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:48 am by Yao
It's for THIS forum.

Click on "Profile" -> "Preferences"

Scroll down and you'll see it.
Post on Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:21 pm by _Angelica_
ok... i made that almost 3 months ago...
I thought you would know how to set the pwi profile up right... i don't get it how comes that they have such a lame forum for such a great game... the MS forum is brilliant compared to the "international" one...
Post on Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:40 pm by -li-
Triss wrote:
CB starts ~ 38 hours from the time of this post.

Don't forget to set your forum time to your local time to get the correct time (goto Profile and set your Timezone).

ur post reads 12am...
so for me, it means another 24 + 14 hours... means tues (19 aug) 2pm starts...
but i'll be working in office at that time... so the earliest i can login will be another 5 hours later... hehehe
Post on Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:24 pm by _Angelica_
funny. for me it means that it starts at 9AM but i still need to work 6 more hours... :)
Post on Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:44 am by -li-
hmm... its 742pm where i am now.
the pw website countdown says 4hours17mins to cb start??
is that countdown client time based or server?

triss, what is the timezone for PW(usa)?
Post on Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:04 am by _Angelica_
it's a stupid countdown programed by stupid programers. The server starts at midnight in california. ignore the countdown.
Post on Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:14 am by Mack
Yup.

Game will start at 0.00am (GMT-7)

For me, it's at 8.00am (GMT+1)
Post on Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:44 pm by Yao
Good timing for you to play Mack.

Server opens for me at 1am; and I have to go sleep for work; so I can't play when it opens; maybe to make my char that's it.

Whoever hits level 20 first, go make the guild. We'll pool the money to that person.

EDIT: I just checked MMORPG.COM, there's only 167 beta keys left; and a few days ago it was 2.4k left.

There's gonna be A LOTTTTTTTTTTT of people playing the CB. Probably the biggest number ever for CB in history.

(In the past, I have played many CB; and all of them were under 2K players).

FYI, I got my key when it was 4.9k left.
Post on Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:57 pm by Mack
Ok see ya in "Lost City" server (PvP-East)

:)
Post on Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:04 pm by Yao
Damm... no more keys left. 5000 keys from mmosite.com gone, and 5000 keys from mmorpg.com gone.

So for those who didn't get their keys and wanna play, maybe I can lend you one of my accounts.

EDIT: You can update your client now. If it "hangs", close the launcher and restart so it can resume. (similar problem as download the game client direct method)

EDIT2: If you haven't got your keys, here's ~10k more you can get.

http://www.mmoabc.com/Perfect-World-Giveaway.html
Post on Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:08 pm by Yao
Woah, server is up now. 2 hours early.
Post on Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:47 pm by _Angelica_
i bet over half of the ppl have 10+ beta keys... that reduces the population dramatically. But yes, there will be many ppl in this beta just because it starts 2-3 weeks before the MS version beta. Many MS players will be here to test it before the MS beta starts in early september. I'll start playing in about 6 hours and 30 minutes BUT i have special permision from my wife to play continouselly for ~8 hours straight! WOW! this is a one time event that i have to use to the max!
Post on Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:34 am by rinmotoka
haha Angelica you sound like Douglas from "The King of Queens"

Post on Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:38 am by _Angelica_
i love that sitcom and my wife always sais to me that he's like me (or that i'm like him) :)
Post on Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:24 am by -li-
hmm... i can't login. says my account has been banned... hehe
already tried resetting password using forget function, but still getting same error...
guess i will wait for official forum to advice:)
Post on Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:22 am by Knebley-YU
bah li, game didnt even start and u already got banned?U have hacker blood in ur veins? Very Happy j/k :)
Post on Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:08 am by _Angelica_
sawflies for every future DESTINY guild member. i have over a dozen of them and for you i'll give them for free.
when i reach level 17 then same thing offer will be awaileable regarding the golem.
Post on Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:14 pm by Mack
lvl20 already, it takes me 11hr ad I hv 10k money only Sad

Archer costs a lot T_T

Dont forget pm Mack to join band.
Post on Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:44 pm by Yao
li, still can't get in the game?
Post on Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:05 pm by _Angelica_
Mack or [Mack] ?

next wednesday cb will end... quite short if you ask me... there were many bugs but hey, if they say it's enough let's hope the're right...
2.09.2008 14:00:00 PST (22:00:00 GMT), open beta will start!
btw, does callifornia has DST? Is my time conversion ok? If i was wrongand it's 21 PM GMT due to DST then it's REALLY funny!!!! Because then the servers will open REALLY midnight in Romania (like the counter said it for cb due to the error that the programers overseen for the counter)
Post on Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:40 pm by -li-
nope, still can't get in... hehe

already tried all the methods in official forum, not worked for me. i think some others having same issues as me.... i wonder if we are ip blocked?

hopefully can login by ob... :)
Post on Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:53 pm by Yao
Hmm it's possible that you are IP block. I know they block Malaysian and China IPs.
You should ask if your IP range is blocked as well. Singapore is not Malaysia Razz
Post on Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:52 am by Yao
Guild is created.

PM anyone below to be invited in the guild.

Triss, Mack, moko, Xano, dy, Elizee
Post on Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:08 pm by -li-
i sent email to support yesterday, here's their reply this morning when i check:

"It seems that your account has been banned for having false information provided. Please create a new account and use valid information with the provided beta key."

i wonder how they determine/verify the 'false' information, there's only name, gender, country, city and date of birth.... weird... hehe

i'll try creating another account tonight when i reach home:)
Post on Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:38 pm by _Angelica_
Yu are being watched 24/7. They see you thrugh every monitor! PC monitor at your home, at your work, TV monitors home, on the streets whenever you go past a Electronics shop! They know all about you! They already bring out a single pointing it out. It's called "You are not alone".

EDIT 1: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No
So...I planed to redecorate my computer room in august when i send my kid with my mother in law in holiday for a week so that it will be a surprise for him also. First surprise came when i found out that the week when they would go in holiday would have been this one (16.08-24.08 ) and that would have ment that i would have been unable to participate from the begining to the cb. I was pissed... Luckily the firm which has to instal the windows was on holiday this week so we delayed the decoration to the 2nd of september. I was happy. I knew that this would mean that i could play on the 19th of august and because the cb would have been 1 month i could also play from the begining of the ob :) . But now i realize that the starting of the ob of the 2nd of september is not a happy event for me... maybe i won't have acces to my pc for the whole week 36 (1.09-07.09)... again... i'm pissed off... :hairpull:
Post on Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:03 am by -li-
so anybody still playing the cb?
i played for about an hour or so yesterday, tried to whisper mack, triss, dy, but all offline... the international version is quite laggy for me.... hehe
Post on Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:36 am by _Angelica_
i had no chance to get online this week (after wednesday). And yesterday night i formated my hard drive because i ran the os for nearly 2 years and it was kind of slow. a nice clean instal will surely help me for the ob.
i know what i'm gonna play, know how and made myself also familiar with the new names so i guess i have no need to play cb now.
Post on Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:52 am by -li-
i think ob starts on 3 sep (5am) for me. maybe i will wake up earlier to join the crowd in creating my characters first. will be playiing both a venomancer and barbarian... hehe
Post on Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:51 am by Pain4pain
2.sept 11pm here... Sad school day and to crowded to play in the first few hours...
Post on Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:27 am by Shekk
i might be online with a fresh venomancer right from the start but i doubt i'll be playing more than few hours before i go on a vacation from games till i get my BCS ( hopefully, october :))

Perfect World International (USA)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DESTINY :: Off-Topic :: Games-
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum