Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mack
Lackey Noob
Lackey Noob

Number of posts : 150

PostPerfect World International (USA)

Just finish d/l client and installed.

What server shall we play on this Tuesday?

I prefer PvP server like you Yinn, non-PvP is a bit boring, I need fighting !!!

I have not much time for CB but need to get experience from lagging first, and grab DESTINY guild name also.

See ya

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Perfect World International (USA) :: Comments

Re: Perfect World International (USA)
Post on Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:52 am by -li-
i think ob starts on 3 sep (5am) for me. maybe i will wake up earlier to join the crowd in creating my characters first. will be playiing both a venomancer and barbarian... hehe
Post on Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:51 am by Pain4pain
2.sept 11pm here... Sad school day and to crowded to play in the first few hours...
Post on Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:27 am by Shekk
i might be online with a fresh venomancer right from the start but i doubt i'll be playing more than few hours before i go on a vacation from games till i get my BCS ( hopefully, october :))
Post on Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:06 pm by Yao
Come join the game people; we just upgraded our guild to level 2. (Yes the only guild in CB that is level 2).

And we will get our ass kicked in TW this weekend.
Post on Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:19 pm by Pain4pain
can anyone join Tw not depending on lvl?
Post on Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:24 pm by Yao
You need to be in the guild for at least 100 hours to join TW battlefield; levels do not matter.
Post on Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:56 pm by _Angelica_
interesting... i thought that the cb ended today... ( i hate the fact that i can't acces the official forum from work anymore...)
Post on Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:11 pm by -li-
rewards for lvl 40 and above cb players...
http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=30741

cool... triss u over 40 already? gogogo!!

i stopped at lvl 6... ehehe, still very busy at work and home. i'm getting less and less time to play games as my kids grows older... i need to get them into the game with me, then i dun have to spend seperate time with them... hahaha
Post on Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:52 pm by Yao
Nope, i've been 20 since day 1. Gonna make 40 in 3 days now.
Post on Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:56 pm by _Angelica_
i understand you 100% li... mine is 3 and is in a phase where he doesn't want to be alone in a room (even if i'm in the next room or at the W.C.). I try to explain him that it's ok to be alone for a while but he's afraid of the boogie man...
Post on Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:50 am by -li-
my boy is 7, daughter is 4 and youngest one is 9 month baby.
i dun think i have a chance to get out of any phases for the next 15 years?? they will all come one after another... no breaks for me... ehehe

my best bet is to slowly induct them into Destiny... but i am facing some obstacles from my wifey... hmm... actually, i got to know her from those 'ancient' text based mmorpg games... maybe i should rekindle her interest in games and make it a family affair:)
Post on Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:23 am by Xs
-li- wrote:
rewards for lvl 40 and above cb players...
http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=30741

cool... triss u over 40 already? gogogo!!

i stopped at lvl 6... ehehe, still very busy at work and home. i'm getting less and less time to play games as my kids grows older... i need to get them into the game with me, then i dun have to spend seperate time with them... hahaha

are the rewards ingame currency? or item mall stuff??
Post on Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:26 am by Pain4pain
item mall
Post on Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:27 am by Yao
it's item mall currency
Post on Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:06 pm by Xs
thanx pain/Triss ...

hmm this means .. my last paper is tomorrow .. and thus ... hmmmm i'm going to have to do some insane leveling over saturday in order to get my 1000 Zen ... cuz i do intend on playing through ob ... and item mall currency always rawks ..

dang nabit
Post on Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:18 pm by Mack
DESTINY'S PROGRESS IN CLOSED BETA

Hi guys,

Just FYI, We have a lot of fun during CB bcoz of free 5000 ZEN game cash (equivalent to 50 Cubi golds in MY server) although this will be wipe out in a few days. Our guild DESTINY still be recognized by most players in 'Lost City' (PvP) server and many of us promise to join together again in OB on this Sep 2. We are the first and only one guild who upgrade guild to level 3 which can handle about 200 players, thanks Triss and guild mates who make their donation for 12m golds upgrading cost (lvl2-3).

Triss and team leaders do a hugh recruitment so there are about 170+ members at the moment. As of August 29, our guild hits the record that has 4 highest-lvl players in 4 classes, Archer (Mack), Venomancer (moko), Barbarian (Henso) and Cleric (Holysky). This results DESTINY to be the strongest guild in CB (unfortunely, will be gone soon hehe). Another thing is Triss makes my dream come true for entering Territorial War at King's Fest town on this August 30 20.15 PDT time and we hope to enjoy that war.

Cheers.

Post on Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:39 pm by -li-
way cool man:) makes one feel proud to be part of Destiny... hehe

thanks for the update mack, gave me some motivation at work/office. i dunno how u can level so fast... did u even sleep? haha

so kneb, u going to come join us in ob? hehe
Post on Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:03 pm by _Angelica_
funny! we have the least repplies on the recruitment post on the official forum but we are the strongest and biggest guild out there.
i just love it!
Post on Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:37 pm by Knebley-YU
i dled pw li...and when i tried to extract, said its corrupted...so i think my DESTINY is to stay in 9d Very Happy
Post on Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:38 pm by Yao
Nice update Mack
Post on Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:08 am by DizordA
Nice... in OB Im gonna start to play too... (Just so I can say this PW version also sucks.)

Perfect World International (USA)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DESTINY :: Off-Topic :: Games-
Forum create on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum