HomeCrewCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

So who else is looking forward to the new game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
laharl69

Number of posts : 44

PostSo who else is looking forward to the new game

ROMANCE OF THE THREE KINGDOMS!! WOOO!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XECn5FwZKA
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

So who else is looking forward to the new game :: Comments

Re: So who else is looking forward to the new game
Post on Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:02 pm by Yao
Hmm never heard of this game... is it MMO? links?

The other game that I'm gonna be trying is Runes of Magic.
Post on Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:04 pm by laharl69
Not mmo no its turn based strategy. KOEI makes it. It should be online (I hope)
Post on Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:59 pm by kawaii87
how about atlantica online?

kinda turn based rpg though
Post on Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:44 pm by laharl69
Ive never heard of that one I will have to look that up is it in the USA as well?
Post on Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:22 pm by Pain4pain
im lookig for spore, CivIV revolution and Brothers in arms hells highway!
Post on Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:32 am by Devily
The only game I'm looking forward to play it is Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic III. At E3 2008 John Riccitiello (CEO Electronic Arts) confirmed the rumors that KotOR 3 will be a MMORPG and that BioWare is working at it.
So yeah...I can't wait for it.
Post on Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:56 am by Pain4pain
Darckly wrote:
The only game I'm looking forward to play it is Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic III. At E3 2008 John Riccitiello (CEO Electronic Arts) confirmed the rumors that KotOR 3 will be a MMORPG and that BioWare is working at it.

left out Star Wars: The Force Unleashed? or you dont have a console like me?
Post on Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:59 am by laharl69
I have one but its been gathering dust. Too much to do to game but now ive got free time :) Requiem here I come! I have a 360 if that kotor is out on it maybe I will lookey for a demo but really im not into starwars :P
Post on Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:01 am by laharl69
Spore seems to be hugely popular but ive never seen it or looked it up. What the heck is it? Both of you looking forward to that star wars game huh? A star warsMMO? I will actually check that out. Id love to chase people around using the force to make them do silly things :)
Post on Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:20 am by Xs
Darckly wrote:

zLARG ... woah ... KoToRIII I finished KoToR 1 and 2 like 3 times EACH atleast ... once the light way once the dark side ... and once the pimped out with cheats way ... xD
Post on Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:24 pm by Mack
laharl69 wrote:
Not mmo no its turn based strategy. KOEI makes it. It should be online (I hope)

RTK online, do you mean this game?

http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/sol/

I hv tried when CB it was great, the game was developed in Singapore and Japan.
But now in OB I can't read Japanese and there is no plan to launch English version yet.

Cheers
Post on Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:08 pm by CherubUltima
i will only try AOIN when it comes out(dont need play so much games - sux Razz ) .. i saw alrdy screens, characters, etc...looks nice is mmorpg closed beta will be soon out

Post on Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:50 pm by laharl69
*Mack*YES THAT RTK!! ANd its coming out in september! :) ALL LANGUAGES! :) well MULTI LANGUAGE so im assuming its for ALL :P if gamestop here will have it you know? im so psyched to get it I love strategy games where you have to use your noggin :)

*Cherub*I will lok for AOIN online to see what thats about :)
Post on Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:50 am by Devily
@Pain4pain: no, I don't have a console, sadly. xD If I had I would already played The Force Unleashed, but like it said in a PC magazine when it said that it won't be released for PC: YOU WANT THE FORCE??? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE FORCE!!! Razz

@laharl69: I tried Spore and it's pretty funny. You can create a creature as you like (you can put the legs where the hands should be or so on xD). You should try it too, if not the full version, the demon one.

@Xs: Lol, I finished them both at about 3 times too, but all the times I finished on dark side. xD I just can't do good things. Very Happy
Post on Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:34 am by Knebley-YU
Actually, i played kotor 1 and 2 too....i finished many times , more than 3 for sure, 1st and 2nd time fully good side, no dark side missions or sh1t like not helping ppl, wanted to be a good guy....then next couple times dark side, and yeah game is awsome, and if kotor 3 is MMORPG well simply i cant leave 9d so...
Post on Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:36 am by laharl69
hehe So you can play for the jedi or the dark side or something? Ive never played them so I really dont know whats going on but I can guess :) I hope it is a MMORPG so you can play it :) You could play 9d and that Very Happy just hop on 9d for like 3 seconds then race away to the game you wuv :)

So who else is looking forward to the new game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DESTINY :: Off-Topic :: Games-
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion