HomeCrewCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Blade of Soul Very Soon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lytsu

Number of posts : 29

PostBlade of Soul Very Soon

NCsoft has announced their next new big MMORPG, called Blade & Soul. Check out information about this new upcoming martial arts MMO below.

http://www.mybladeandsoul.com/

I cant wait to play this game look so good and realistic
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Blade of Soul Very Soon :: Comments

Re: Blade of Soul Very Soon
Post on Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:54 pm by Xs
hot dayomnnnnnnnnn

the trailor looks really sexy ...
Post on Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:09 pm by Ryoko
that looks amazing!!! it was so realistic omg i want to test it! tell me when it comes pls pls Razz
i was mezmerised by the artistic details and how the girl beatted that huge colossus in the end Very Happy
this game will rock my and others sock's off! Surprised
Post on Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:27 pm by DeadlyHeals
Hmm... you will have to pay to play this game, I think they will go down the path of Age of Conan. It would be good if this game is free like 9D, nothing beats 9D!!! I can't believe I say this... I LOVE YOU ACCLAIM, just for once!!!
Post on Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:31 pm by Ryoko
DeadlyHeals wrote:
Hmm... you will have to pay to play this game, I think they will go down the path of Age of Conan. It would be good if this game is free like 9D, nothing beats 9D!!! I can't believe I say this... I LOVE YOU ACCLAIM, just for once!!!

this may be true but still
hey i tried AoC didint like it i have nothing against paid games if they are good
but still 9D roxxxxxxxxxx nothing will change that fact :)
Post on Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:52 pm by Ryoko
oh and btw theres a poll going on which it should be so far it is

60% pay
40% free

so u cant tell yet which it's going to be
but most likely paid to play but anyway there's always the other chance :)
Post on Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:07 am by DizordA
Really nice... looks like they putted alot of different games into one.

But yea if its pay to play my welfare wont allow that.
Post on Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:05 am by Pain4pain
so how soon is soon?
Post on Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:00 am by SuiYun
it comes from the lineage II team so be ready for stuning graphics and intense pvp action!
Post on Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:58 am by MainEvent
well...they exagerated a little bit with some details like the blood an gore thingie...swords and blades running through char's whole body and after they cooldown there's no sign or scratch but the blood comes out like from a fountain...some of the female chars have huge tits and some of them roar like they're throwing out theire lumbs...
Oh..and expect the graphics details to tear down many of the graphic cards currently available on the market at reasonable prices...u saw that even in the demo the scene with the flower thingy girl decreases the frame rate for a couple of seconds....so if u want to fully benefit the graphics of this game u should consider buying a new graphic card too :)
Post on Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:35 am by Ryoko
yeah main all u said is true and nice notifications (big tits, blood) i just enjoyed the action, it was intense and i liked it Laughing but considering how things are right now i think i dont have time for it in any case luv for 9D too big atm
Post on Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:06 am by Pain4pain
allready planing to buy a 2xGeForce GTX 280 just waiting it to cut price in half atm its 400$ peace

but yea they consecrated more on female char(it just not just this game all games lase years)then male chars...but yea like the female chars
Post on Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:02 pm by Lytsu
Well like he said is true they focus more in female char becuase is the atraction for all the guys who want to play also girls who want to be more hotties than other, this is no the first game you see hot manga. This game look more brutal the other mmorpg i played before like WoW GW Diablo AoC more... This game have the action the most people want in a game is not only a noble cute kitty kitty (lol).. This game is going to realese next year for PS3-PC maybe we are going to P2P but they dont say it yet, I bought Killer K1 for my PC is perfect no laggs... but is also programs in the web the you can upgrade your PC Graf..
I respect all you comment about the game:

about the Kitty Kitty I was joking Evil or Very Mad
Post on Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:14 am by DeadlyHeals
The only reason I want to play Blade and Soul is......... they have big tits female chars in it!!!!! Not the graphics or story-line or even the martial-arts itself. Laughing
Post on Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:24 pm by Ryoko
big slap and lol to deadly
Post on Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:26 pm by lil_devil
wow that really does look awesome. i totally want to try it out. and yeah those chicks in there are hot i must say Crazy Dance
Post  by Sponsored content

Blade of Soul Very Soon

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DESTINY :: Off-Topic :: Games-
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum